랜덤 롤플레잉 Relations!! Jaaaaaaaaaa

Shebird posted on Apr 28, 2010 at 01:26AM
Here we can like try to think up relationships between our characters as long as the players have mutual agreements on that statuses. It can got to any rp, or if someone wanted they could start a new rp branching off of it.

It's just add some extra zest. I got the idea from chatting away with a friend for like hours, using meebo on fanpop. ._.

You can go about it like any way (i.e): Shebird: Hey anyone want to be a sibling for Arnold?

Yugiohfanatic: I don't know, let's see who'd go well as his sibling (or) SURE! I'LL DO THAT!

Yugioh's name was being used for example only, that conversation never existed nor did she agree to anything of the sort.

랜덤 롤플레잉 239 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 239

over a year ago Shebird said…
BUMP!
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
YAY!
Won't this be fun. =D As long as no one gets,
Kidnapped
Tortured
Cut to bits
Kidnapped again
Pulled into an alley by a random man
then I'm in. =)
Don't forget: Kidnapped
Tortured
Cut to bits
Kidnapped again
Pulled into an alley by a random man
And THEN kissed by a lover they JUST met five minutes ago

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Oh yeah can't forget the last one, its the most important one.

XD
Indubitably
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
I hate you guys......But I guess I'll join.....I wanna be kidnapped and pulled into an alley way by a random dude.....
How do you know that we were talking about you?
You said no being kidnapped and no being pulled into an alley way.....But I'll join!I have a brother,just so you know!And I will probably want one of Shebird's boy characters to be my boyfriend,or one of demon_wolf's....Preferably demon_wolf's.
over a year ago Jv611 said…
I'll join but id rather have one of you guys be my relatives. My family is just.......weird. And as for the gf thing...yeaahh I don't think that's happening to me.
I could be your sister Jv,if that's no problem with you.I think it would be cool to be your sister.^^
Yeah sure I don't mind that :)
I have an idea. I'm going to make two character profiles. And you guys can pick what you want each characters relation to you be.

What do you think of that idea?

Did that make any sense?
Not really,bur I think you mean I can choose which one I want to have a relationship with?
Yeah
Well I'm glad I understood it.O.k.So how about we start this when everyone agrees to the terms?
Well here are the two characters. One male and one female. First I'll do the male.

Name: Logan
Male
Personality: He's the sporty guy, who always talks his mind, and has no problem telling you off. He works out and has gained major muscle mass, he likes to show it off, bragging about how much he can lift at one time.
Looks: Brown hair cut short and shaggy but kept in a clean manner. He has light green eyes, and a smile that could make any girls heart melt. His body is muscular and with tanned skin he is the perfect example of a football players body.
link
Relation: Aero's twin brother. YugiohFanatic1's character's boyfriend

Name: Aero
Female
Personality: Shes the quiet girl, that if she she didnt have to speak she wouldn't. She speaks only when spoken to, or when she deems it right. Once she gets to know a person though she is more open and willing to speak. She's smart, in a book way, but when it comes to common sense she is dumber than dumb itself.
Looks: Long black hair that is always kept down and flowing.. With forest greens eyes. He body is normal type not too skinny nor too fat, with evenly set curves she is the perfect example of a "Model" body.
1) link
2) link
Relations: Logan's Twin sister. Jv611's characters girlfriend, Old romance with Richard.

Thought they are twins they look nothing alike or act the same.
last edited over a year ago
I have no choice,I'll choose Logan....maybe.....I'm not to sure about it....Oh well,I'll see how it works out.^^
And he'll be what to you?
My boyfriend of course.I'm Jv's sister,so Logan will be my boyfriend.Of course I'll get to know him first.
Aero sounds pretty hot so.......well you get the picture.
Ha ha ha!Yeah I think we do!^^
Yeah I got it. =D
Woo this is going smoothly
How about this guy

Name: Richard "Moose" Koff
MOAR info: He's a vagrant, or what someone would a call a gutterpunk. His hyperactive mind and the itch for travel has caused him to abandon his home and become a trainhopper. He's incredibly energetic and takes kindly to strangers wether they want him to or not. His mind is always full of questions(his favorite being "Where's the best place to get some cheap food around here?") though his question may get really annyoing to some, as they start getting more and more personal with many "why's" and "how come's' that are used more and more as he dwelves more into the conversation. He is a tolerable person but very human, and therefore proned to make at least a few enemies on his travels. Though, he never has regrets for leaving friends behind, he never forgets them.
Other:He carries a red leather suitcase.

Appearance: He's a little dirty and wears his hair spiked with a lot of moose, occasionally he'll dye it some off-the-wall color. He tries to keep his clothing attire simply, with T's and jeans or shorts and he often has to go dumpster diving to replace his inventory. His face is long and thin, having the baby-fat worked out ovver the years. On his nose is a light splash of freckles.
Physique: Really really scrawny with an average height(Not thin...just wiry and clumsy looking)
Relations: Old romance with Aero
last edited over a year ago
I'm looking for like old-friends, left-behind family members, or even abandoned romances.
I might change my mind to him...but i dont kno ill try it with logan first.^^
You could even have both add some crazy plot to it. We need it ;_; Anyway it doesn't have to be romance it could be blood
no im Jv's sister sooo....yeah
So everyone in the whole world can only have one sibling? .____. This is what I made this forum for, silly. I'm saying if JV was on we could even discuss and have them all related but it would have to be mutual agreement
ya.........i wish he were on.........
Don't worry we have plenty of time to settle things :)
ya
Sorry I couldn't be on but it was about 2:00 when this converstation took place and I usually fall asleep at around 12. Sorry :(
It's o.k.
Oh oh can Aero be Richard's abandoned romance???? ^^
JES jes she can! Yaaaaay
Well here goes. Hey M can I be like your adopted brother? I think I'm gunna be like the weird one in this rp.
Sure you can.I think that would be cool!^^
It's already sounding interesting
I know right!
We should get to planning as soon as Whinny comes on
Hey I'm back, got dragged to the beach. I was reading everything over, this sounds fun, and intesresting.
Beach? I wanna go to the beach
Well I posted my character in the character profiles
Yeah, the water was freezing though! And Mike, that bastard, jumped on my sand castle.
Not your sand castle!!!
It was a sad, sad moment. =(
Anywho, whens this rp gunna start moving?
As soon as someone figures out how to start it. I did that thing that you suggested started a forum for idea pitching
Yay! I was gunna start that but it slipped my mind. =)
Well does everyone have their characters figured out?
Si Cenorita (That mean yes in spanish)