랜덤 롤플레잉 Eternal RP 포럼

DragonsArt posted on Apr 20, 2010 at 04:01AM
This shal be the beggining of a new RP, something that truly stands out. So I'm deciding to put the rules (not basic, the rules to the eternal RP) on this.
1.Main charicter must be either human, vampire or werewolf (with picture)
2.Can have up to 3 un-natural abilities (such as psychic, water bending, animal translations, ect)
3.Can only have ONE pet (it can be anything)
4.Must not post anything in the story other than the charicter profile in this forum/ only story in the Eternal RP.
5.Charicter can be made similar or more than what is below-

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Power-
Pet-
last edited on Apr 20, 2010 at 10:54PM

랜덤 롤플레잉 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Master24 said…
I'm really surprised that no one has replied. I believe that your forum seems very demanding to others. So I would like to suggest for you to make a simpler forum.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DragonsArt said…
Name-Terra (i like it)
Age- 16
Gender- female
Power- Reverse, fire bending and translation of animal speech
Pet- A pink dragon
last edited over a year ago
 Name-Terra (i like it) Age- 16 Gender- female Power- Reverse, 불, 화재 bending and translation of anim
over a year ago DragonsArt said…
@Master24:I was trying to post the first but I had problems, plus the RP isn't going to be started until Friday to give people time to get ready for it.
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
Name- Whinny
Age- 18
Type- Werewolf
Gender- Female
Power- Controls fire and earth,
Pet- None
 Name- Whinny Age- 18 Type- Werewolf Gender- Female Power- Controls 불, 화재 and earth, Pet- None
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
I'll think about joining
over a year ago Shebird said…
Dragonarts is pretty much suspended so I don't know if this will even go anywhere unless someone plans on taking over. I love that artis, Whinny