랜덤 롤플레잉 Carry On My Wayward Sons

666demon posted on Feb 15, 2016 at 05:40PM
When Sam and Dean Winchester were just kids, their mother was horribly murdered in front of their father by something "supernatural". Their lives were never the same again. After their mother's murder, their father took an interest in the supernatural and the unexplained and raised the boys as warriors - with skills to fight back against the unknown and protect the innocent. 22 years later, with Sam and Dean now grown up, their father suddenly disappears on a supposedly routine supernatural hunt. Sam and Dean search for their father and along the way help anyone with a supernatural problem using their dad's journal. The journal contains supernatural knowledge he accumulated over 22 years of obsessive hunting following his wife's murder. And now this is where you cone in, little one.

Rules:
you can have some sex, but please do it in pm
No one calls dibs on cannon characters, but we can say something along the lines of "Lilith is out of hell.
No Godmodding
Can be in teams or alone
Can have an angel or a demon
To Join:

For Hunters
Name:
Appearance:
How long have you been Hunting?
Why?
*Do you have An angel or demon, both?
Extra:

(For Angels and Demons)
Name:
Name of your Vessel:
Age of your vessel:
Personality:
*Do you have a hunter
Vessel appearance:
Extra:

* = Take Dean and Sam for example, Dean has Castiel (not romantically, but yes I ship Destiel) fight with him and Sam. Same with Sam and Lucifer, Ruby and Gabriel. (And yes I ship Salbrifer -Sam/Gabriel/Lucifer)

Need any help with Angel names and Demon names?
Angel- link

Demon- link

랜덤 롤플레잉 65 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 65

over a year ago BanetteGhosneir said…
((i have no knowledge whatsover of 'supernatural' so can someone give a brief explanation? if i like i might join in))
over a year ago 666demon said…
(I basically have it explained up at the top, When Sam and Dean Winchester were just kids, their mother was horribly murdered in front of their father by something "supernatural". Their lives were never the same again. After their mother's murder, their father took an interest in the supernatural and the unexplained and raised the boys as warriors - with skills to fight back against the unknown and protect the innocent. 22 years later, with Sam and Dean now grown up, their father suddenly disappears on a supposedly routine supernatural hunt. Sam and Dean search for their father and along the way help anyone with a supernatural problem using their dad's journal. The journal contains supernatural knowledge their father accumulated over 22 years of obsessive hunting following his wife's murder.

It's up on Netflix if you wanna watch it too)
((hmm >_> k den, I also researched what an 'angel' was in the Supernatural Universe, seems Nephalems, or as they spell it, 'Nephilim' also exists, though is weaker than angels, kinda weird. but sure. their world, their rules.))

[Name] Aure

[Name of your Vessel] Lant

[Age of your vessel] 27

[Do you have a hunter] Rellgra Crawford

link

[Extra]
her Halo is strange, it's a golden and Black crown, instead of a regular angel's Halo.
last edited over a year ago
 ((hmm >_> k den, I also researched what an 'angel' was in the 수퍼내츄럴 Universe, seems Nephalems,
(A vessel is someone an angel or demon possesses. And, yeah they did, The boy's grandfather's family were hunters)

Name: Misal
Name of your Vessel: Mika De Corbin
Age of your vessel: 24
Personality: Fun, rule breaker, ass kicker, rebel, truth seeker
*Do you have a hunter? Maybe
Vessel appearance:
Extra: She scratched a cross into her angel blade with a car key
 (A vessel is someone an 앤젤 또는 demon possesses. And, yeah they did, The boy's grandfather's family
over a year ago Firiel said…
((I want to join. But I only watch the TV Show to the middle of Season 7, so .. is there something I need to know that's happening in the present time of this RP?))
666demon commented…
linkis spn in a nutshell over a year ago
Firiel commented…
Alright, I'll check it out later. I'll think of my character(s) now. over a year ago
((I've got an Angel, so i'ma make a Demon too :P))

[Name] Telos

[Name of your Vessel] Parm

[Age of your vessel] 22

[Do you have a hunter] No. (non exist yet :P)

link

[Extra]
 ((I've got an Angel, so i'ma make a Demon too :P)) [[b]Name[/b]] Telos [[b]Name of your Vessel[
Name: Hayden Merrick

Personality: "He has build walls of numbness and anger to shield his happiness, love and sadness. He forces himself to believe he doesn't care but he does and he doesn't want anyone to know that he cares." - Misal on Hayden's emotions. He's somebody that hides his emotions but lets them out when he's either killing or alone with his Angel, when he can truly be himself he's a sweet, carefree ass kicking badass that doesn't take any shit but lets it slide.

Appearance:

How long have you been Hunting? 14

Why? Mom got killed by this demon, Azazel, Dad got his stupid ripped off from a Wendigo, Sister let a clan of Vampires kill her when she found out she had abilities like that Winchester kid.

*Do you have An angel or demon, both? My pretty little Angel Misal.

Extra: He tried making a deal with Crowley once for his sister, Bethany, to live and in exchange he would sell his soul. The offer was declined.
 Name: Hayden Merrick Age: 26 Personality: "He has build walls of numbness and anger to shield
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
((Oh my fuck! SUPERNATURAL---count me in!))

Name: Chester "Lee" Le'Lanzo

Personality: "I see grey because that's all I was taught, and that's all I can see. My way or the highway and if you decide to take the highway, then i'll make sure I run you the fuck over on the way."--Chester "Lee" Le'Lanzo

"It's like staring at someone's reflection, except this reflection's face is blank. Therefore it cannot properly express. But just because the reflection can't express doesn't mean that they are unable to, for the reflection belongs to someone that had a mind, one that contains thoughts and memories. Hollow pains and bitter empty happiness that is only altered by a hatred that burns like the form of fire, but his thick and shapeless like a liquid. And alast....the blankness is only a mask that refuses to be pulled off. But all it takes is a small tug from the right person."-- Hailey Prosse's viewpoint of Chester.

"A heart I sense.....one that has been touched by something colder than the harshest..... of winters.....and caressed by the the existence.....of bitterness....who....are you?"--Demon's Vessel before death at the hand of Chester.

"It doesn't matter what you think he is, or what you say about him for that matter. The bottom line is, if he sees you you're pretty much dead meat. He doesn't care about you, who you are, your condition, or what you're suppose to be. If you aint human then he's liable to end you right then in there. That's why I adore him so~" Augha talking about Chester to a feeble dying demon.

"Bargh?"--Chester's Doberman-Pit, link

Appearance:

How long have you been Hunting?: 10
^
Why?:It's family business. That, and things became personal when he witnessed his friends and some of his family be massacred as a demonic sacrifice at the age of 18. He witnessed another one at age 20, except it was children that had been massacred, but no sacrifice was made. It was just done for the hell of it he assumed. His newborn child was possessed as a legion later on down the road and he was forced to kill it. Gorilla wolves killed his childhood dog.

*Do you have An angel or demon, both?: A Demon named Augha that he despises but tolerates for his own reasons. ----> "A sorry ass demon that rarely shows her ass. I'll kill that piece of shit...."---Chester "Lee" Le'Lanzo

Extra: "I HATE.....your stench."---Chester to Augha.
 ((Oh my fuck! SUPERNATURAL---count me in!)) Name: Chester "Lee" Le'Lanzo Age: 27 Personality
Name: Augha
Name of your Vessel: Casey Longes
Age of your vessel: 28
Personality: Outgoing, deceiving at times but somewhat generous in a twisted sense, outgoing, seducing, slightly insane, purposeful, a bit childish at times.
*Do you have a hunter: As she describes him in different situations, the "Needle in the Ass", "Loveable Mystery", "Cherished Pain", "Wonderful Hatred"---Chester "Lee" Le'Lanzo
Vessel appearance: link

Extra: "See! This is exactly why I don't come around you much!"---Augha to Chester after he almost shot her in the face. Yet she still watches him from the shadows sometimes and sticks around when she knows that she won't be notice. Or atleast when she THINKS that she wont be noticed.
 Name: Augha Name of your Vessel: Casey Longes Age of your vessel: 28 Personality: Outgoing, decei
(*inhuman pterodactyl screeching*)
((Alright, once Firiel puts her characters up we can start))
((Lmao, Okii Dokie!))
(:O more people, yay! now more people can tell me some info on Supernatural, it's best to get multiple pieces of information from multiple people, anyone else whunna give me an explanation? :3, Also, anyone want Telos or Aure to be their Angel/Demon?)
((I think I can use some help here, Banette. I'm planning to make a hunter(s) here.
It's midnight here so I'll just put up simple things and finish the rest tomorrow.))

Name :
Rellgra Crawford

Personality :
Rellgra always willing to help the 'innocents', human or monsters all the same. She likes to be playful and make people laugh, but that doesn't mean she always doing it. Talkative during the usual times but quiet when she is in a job. Likes to keep professional profile and doesn't like to leave anything undone. Company is always appreciated but she doesn't mind working alone.

How long have you been Hunting? :
5 years

Why? :
Around 18 years ago, it's when all of the chaos in her life began. When she and her twin brother was born, her parents would have thought they would take over the company one day when they grew up. But, life is cruel that way. 7 months after they was born, the yellow-eyed demon, Azazel come to visit. That day, her house was burnt to ash. That day, she have nothing left to mourn with. Not that she knew what 'mourning' is at that age. Life went on, but she still remember the way that hot fire burnt her skin. A family butler was chosen to be her guardian. All maids that worked for her father were dead in the fire. When she was big enough to understand the death of her family, her guardian said :
"That night, when you're only seven months old, I woke up hearing your mother screaming and your father's heavy footsteps running to your room. With no knowledge of what's happening, I rushed with your father to your room and saw your mother was anywhere but on the ceiling, with the look of pure horror etched on her face. I was petrified, I don't know what to do but then your father thrust you into my arms and told me to get out of the house, while he have your twin in his arms. Your room started to burn and I ran out of the house as fast as I could, never looking back. When I made it to the yard, your home was burned so great and I waited for your father, but until the dawn broke, your father and brother was nowhere to be seen."
5 years ago, she was visiting the ruin of her house when she found the picture of her whole family, though slightly burned. The photo quickly become her most precious thing as a reminder of who she is. And unexpectedly, she found an underground bunker filled with her father's journal. And that's when all things about this Supernatural started in her life.

*Do you have An angel or demon, both? :
Aure, the Angel of The Lord.

Extra :
The company fell to the hand of her grandmother, and being ran by her uncle. She's smart enough to get on their good side and received infinite amount of money in her saving.
Her twin brother was Renald Crawford.
The skin that was burnt was located at the back of her left forearm.
The butler's name is Siegfried Meier. He doesn't come with Rellgra for hunting but stayed to take care of her properties. He knew of Rellgra's hunting and constantly is updated of her condition. He is the only connection between her and the main family.
Where her house that was burned is turned into a park plus a secret passage that only allows Rellgra, to enter her father's secret underground bunker.

Appearance:
 ((I think I can use some help here, Banette. I'm planning to make a hunter(s) here. It's midnight he
Firiel commented…
G'night everyone over a year ago
666demon commented…
Goodnight my sunflower child over a year ago
BanetteGhosneir commented…
sure, use either one of my angels/demons over a year ago
Firiel commented…
Good morning now, haha. over a year ago
((I think I prefer angels haha, because they sometimes have power of healing. Does Aure have one, btw?))
(I'm not sure, i don't know anything of the Supernatural TV world, do angels have specific powers? if so what kind?)
666demon commented…
linkyou can find some on here over a year ago
"Hayden! Hayden! You need to stop! He's dead now!" Misal wrapped her arms around her hunter's torso and tried pulling him off of the dead demon even though he kept stabbing it. This demon had given them the wrong information on Crowley. He eventually stopped. Shaking and swallowing the lump in his throat he let Misal drag him away. Getting back in the black '67 Ford Mustang, Hayden could see his little angel was worried about him. "I know ok?! I know going after Crowley isn't gonna work but I'm gonna do it anyway for Bethany." She didn't speak a word as they drove off to the motel, Misal looked like she could throw up any second now as her pale blue eyes saw her heavenly sister, two hunters and demon in front of their room but they looked so casual and blended in. She was pulled from her thoughts when Hayden pulled her near him. and the car was put in park next to them. Hayden leaned out and flashed a nice smile. "Chester, Rellgra, .. What are you guys doing here? You guys need my help again?" He noted they didn't look pleased, but it was worth a try as he got out of his car. "I take it Lilith is back and the Winchester kids don't want to deal with her again?"

(I'm thinking we could have Lilith as a big bad again, only this time in a different body?)
((Hm, sounds interesting. Maybe one of the horsemen next?))
((Also, Augha's not showing up yet.))

Chester lit a cigarette and took a long drag before letting the smoke drift from his nostrils slowly.. His eyes were low behind his dark shades and he shoved his hand down in his pocket before speaking. "Haven't heard anything about it. If she's back then she'll be killed all the same. And I'll keep mashing in that fuckin skull of hers until her existence is more sufferable than hell." He said before taking another drag. "Ran into a few leeches on the way here to. The bastards almost wrecked my car, but they were all taken care of accordingly."
((Oh well, I'm taking this from Castiel -a main-character-in-the-show angel- as reference so .. maybe it would be a little different from common angels.
First of all, all Angels in Supernatural have what they call Grace, it's like the source of their power. Without their Grace, they become completely human. Angels can rip one's Grace from the owner -usually the higher angels- and they can retain their Grace back -by like.. physically and literally taking it. Yes, Grace can has physical form- I don't really understand about this but I think when their Grace is ripped from them, they become Fallen Angel. Some Fallen Angel can be reincarnated into a human with memories of their angels days decreased as they grow up.
Angels can do time - traveling, but it requires a lot of power. They can teleport/flying -more like teleport because I never seen them flying, but the rustle of wings said otherwise so...- from one place to another, they can travel unseen -mostly because they're flying high up. They can look into one's soul, but it will inflict gruesome pain -no injuries though- to the soul's owner. They can heal themselves or other people when they have enough power to do it. Higher/Stronger angels also can inflict disease into someone -usually internal disease because I don't remember seeing the external one- and healing it. Angels can put out fire or the holy fire too, by the way. I don't know if all of them can do this so .. it's up to you. Stronger Angel also can pull one's soul from the Hell when they have enough for to do it. Angels have telekinetic too! Pretty useful, ain't it?
Angels can be summoned and searched from using some kind of ritual and incantation, and can also be "banished" using a seal. They don't really get killed by using this certain seal, they is just sent to a far away -random- place. The Seal have to be drawn using blood -human's or any blood, I don't know which one, because I remember seeing Castiel carved the seal onto his chest and it worked- The Angels are really hard to be killed, but you can trap them in a ring of holy fire, which made of .. some kind of oil from Jerusalem. They can't escape the fire circle, but once they get freed or the fire is put out, they will get on their revenge to you. The only -maybe- way to kill an angel is by using the Angel Blade. Only a few Angels have these weapon on their hand, so I think I'll put the Angel Blade into my Rare Things list. hAngels don't have halo, as far as I watch the show, and their wings also can't be seen. When an angel die, their wings showed themselves though, not in physical form but as the wings-shaped shadow that can only be seen from the top-camera-view.
Oh! The Vessel. Angels can't possess anyone without their permission, including the Archangels. In your case, if Lant haven't say 'yes' to your proposal, you can't possess her. And you can't manipulate the question or trick her into saying yes too.
As far as I know, the Angels believed strongly in their Lord, which mean God for us, humans. Most angels have obedient nature, they don't know what to do with free will.The Lord went missing and Michael started to lead the angels. However, Michael's mindset is that Apocalypse as something that had to be done ; while Castiel thought against it. But then, Michael is gone and Rafael took charge, but then he and his army was killed by Castiel who have the power of Leviathan in his body at that time. Castiel took the turn leading the army, but then his vessel exploded because his vessel can't contain the Leviathan. Who lead the angels now? I don't know. Most angels also don't know much about human world, so sometimes they're excited when they discovered something new. (SPOILER : Like when Castiel discovered that shotgun is useful XD). I'm not sure but I think angels in vessel don't need to sleep, eat, or take a bath. I think they don't need to change their clothes too -Who cares about bacteria when they can heal themselves easily?-
I guess that's all I know. Any additional information or correction is appreciated by me ^_^))
((Ok, thanks for the information))
Firiel commented…
Your welcome over a year ago
((Good idea, Liquid-Flamez *thumbs up))

Rellgra sharpened her silver knife and testing its sharpness before put it back into the sheath on her thigh. "If I don't know any better I would have think those blood-suckers are making a new nest around here, considering how many I killed this morning." She shook her head with a smirk, a small motion saying that even if there was a nest, she already demolished it. She held up a newspaper, "demon activities are seen in this area. What you guys said about we go and investigate it?"
"I'm fine with it, just don't go getting killed"
Aure replied. she didn't like the idea of her hunter being in danger, but it would be ok.
Rellgra tuned her head to look at the angel and rolled her eyes. "I'm not that stupid, Aure. I know when to leave when things get dangerous."

((I think I forgot to mention this but angel can kill lower demons and humans by letting them see their - angel's- true form. So, if Aure touch a lower demon's forehead to access their mind and let them see their true form, the demons would be exorcised from the vessel and killed, not just sent to hell where they can be back any other time.))
((oh! that's cool))
Aure nodded, Rellgra was a bit reckless though.
"If things get too hecktic, look away from me, remember?"
Aure lit the lantern that this human vessel had, it made blue fire, it seemed precious to the human vessel.
(Fuck, yes!)

"I need to go." Before Hayden could turn his head Misal was gone. Shrugging, he let the others in. and drew a quick devil's trap on the back of the welcome mat. "So what kind of demonic activity are we talking about?" As they talked, Hayden messed around with a feather off of Misal's wing. It was white but it kinda ombred into black at the end. He called it his lucky angel wing.
Rellgra nodded half-heartedly, "I think I should get anti-angel glasses .. " she scoffed, "if that even exists." She grabbed the lantern from Aure's hand with a smirk, "a growing sentiment for your vessel?" She clucked her tongue and smirked.
She turned to Hayden and gave him the newspaper, already opened on the referred page. "As you can see, many people goes missing, unexplained deaths, and others. Maybe we can ask them where Lilith is too."

((I'm sorry, I can't be aggressive player when I don't really know the clear idea of what I am going to achieve in the end. To be honest, I don't know how to proceed after this, I just go along with the flow.))
Aure took the Lantern back.
"Sort of... this Vessel has an attachment to this object"
Aure didn't want to make the Vessel Sad, Aure did care for humans afterall.
"mysterious deaths to humans is mostly caused by non-human things."
"Demonic activity eh? I'll take care of it myself." Chester said plainly, but inside, his heart only grew colder at the thought of it. Over the years, he had grown to be generally disgusted by even the thought of them and it sometimes sent him into a calm rage when he encountered them. With each encounter, memories of a massacre came to surface. He held a hatred for them that could never be reasoned with. A wound deeper than the blank mask of his face perceived it to be. There were just some things....that couldn't be let go. Nor forgiven.
Rellgra merely chuckled at her angel's answer and shook her head. Many attachment she had made her weak, easily defeated. Caring is a defect found on the losing side. She lost a friend once because her attachment to said friend. She didn't want Aure to make the same mistake. She heard Chester saying and shook her head no. "No can do. If you go there alone, I'm not sure there will be some demons left to be asked about Lilith. So.. we all going, or not going at all."
Misal was running, she had two of her 'brothers' after her. Naomi had said she was weak and too attached with her charge. When she reached the door, she pounded on it and yelled for her Hunter to let her in. "Missy?! Missy what's wrong??" He held her tightly as he sat on the bed, forgetting about the open door. She was in hysterics as she was rocked back and forth.
over a year ago redpanda said…
((Hopefully it isn't too late to join :D))
Name: Avery Halverson
Personality: friendly, shy, headstrong, honest, caring
Appearance:
How long have you been Hunting? 6
Why? Her parents got killed by Azazel when she was 9 months old, when the place was burning in flames. Her uncle Jackson that lived nearby saw the firefighters bring her out, so he took her in as her guardian and trained her in demon hunting. Her uncle got killed by group of demons while she was waiting in the car and she knew what she had to do, she slayed every single one of the demons with a knife she crafted and felt a rush of adrenaline that she has never felt before. She has been trying to find Azazel ever since she grew up, she learned of his death and took an interest in demon lore and turned demon hunting into a lifestyle.
*Do you have An angel or demon, both? Uncle Jackson
Extra: *Her demon knife can only kill black eyed demons
*She is experienced in demon hunting
*She doesn't like to get attached to people
*She knows little about witchcraft
*She has never seen an angel
*She is one of Azazel's chosen ones
((If I need to edit anything just let me know))
 ((Hopefully it isn't too late to 가입하기 :D)) Name: Avery Halverson Age: 18 Personality: friendly, sh
over a year ago KayKutie13 said…
(( still accepting new characters?))
((I guess we still do. 666demon haven't said anything about closing the RP.))
Rellgra's head snapped to the door as soon as it was pounded. Misal's voice, from the looks of it. Hayden went and opened the door to reveal a hysterics Misal. She ran straight into Hayden's arms and Hayden instantly busy calming her down. Rellgra frowned and went to close the door, double checked the devil's trap on the way. "Should I get her anything?"
(This is an open rp, all you gotta do is yell "I'M HERE BITCHES!")

Hayden nodded and wrote something down to mix into the tea. "Hibiscus tea." He handed her the note. Just a few drops of holy water., he didn't want to take any chances that he might have let a demon in. He rubbed her back as he talked about getting information with the victim's families. "We can't just walk up and say 'Oh hey, we're hunting demons that we think might have taken your loved one!' Do you know how fast we would get the cops called on us?"
((Well in that case... "I'M HERE BITCHES"))
Avery leans on a gas station and starts smoking, smoking is the only thing that releases and calms her thoughts. She watches everyone nearby closely trying to catch any demons in disguise. Everything seemed to be fine. "All these people don't even know what's out here, what true evil looks like." She finished her cigarette and tossed it into the trash.
"I dont need any stinkin help." Chester had mumbled harshly in to Rellgra's response to him wanting to take care of the demon "rodents" by himself. He didn't want anyone else to be with him but himself. He, Himself, and him. And maybe his dog if he was up for it, which he was sure that he would be. When Misal was let inside after pounding on the door, and listened for a moment before he began to zone out. All this talk of demon activity....then his nose wrinkled as a scowl appeared on his face and he reached over and grabbed his bat, which had crosses carved all over it and part of its handle was sharpened. "Something...smells like shit." He spat. And he knew all to well what the cause of the smell was. It had long since burned its identity into his nostrils and it wasn't any denying it on his behalf.
redpanda commented…
Am I the only one who thought of "It's just me, myself and I solo ride until I die" over a year ago
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
Noooope X:) over a year ago
She went inside the gas station and started to browse its contents. She grabbed trail mix and a water and went up to the desk, "All done here." She smiled. The cashier scanned the items and put them back on the counter, "That'll be 2.50." She grabbed the money from her wallet and handed it to the cashier, "Thanks." She nodded and took the items outside with her.
((Oh, and welcome Panda! :D))

Just as someone younger than herself had left a gas station, Augha walked passed in her human vessel and entered the store, looking around for only a brief moment before making her way down the first isle. "No.....no.....no.....ugh, no...." She said before she finally got to the isle that displayed the bags of chips. She knew that her Hunter probably knew that she was somewhere close at the moment, so she thought that she would just stop by the store and maybe pick up his favorite bags of chips along with a drink with the human money that she had....."borrowed" from a person a day or two ago. She had been mostly busy with a few things and hadn't beenable to really stick around much anyways. And god, did she know how much of a hard case her Hunter was, and could be. Well, mostly WAS 90% of the time. "Let's see here.....Ah!" She picked out a big bag of cheddar cheese Ruffles and went to refreshments to get him a Monster energy drink. She knew that he preferred the black cans with the green "M" logo. "Aaaah what!? They're out of Cuba-Limas!?" She gave a huff and gave a groan. "Damn it, is there anything else?" She mumbled, looking through the other flavors. "Hmmm....Monster "Blue" eh?" She picked up the can and inspected it for a moment. "Well, sounds good to me!" And with that, she went to the counter to make her purchase.
((Thanks Flamez :D))
She sits on the curb outside and sets the water aside, she starts eating her trail mix, "Eh, pretty good quality." She looked up and said, "Love you Uncle Jack..." She opens up her water and takes a swig.
Rellgra nodded and went to his kitchen to make Hibiscus tea with the recipe Hayden gave her. She heard him saying and couldn't help but to scoff at the very idea. "We could be pretending to be the victim's friends or say to their families that the victim received an award and we need to know more about them." She usually pretended to be the victim's best friend, and all it needed was a photo to convince them. Some people don't know how simple it is to manipulate a photo.
She walked back to where the rest were and gave the cup to Hayden before turned to Chester and raised her eyebrow. "I'm not saying anything about helping you, jerk. I am preventing you from wasting my work looking for these demons to be questioned. I don't care for your hatred for demons or anything but I suggest you look at the bigger picture, Cheshire." she liked using that nickname sometimes just to annoy him.
((i have no idea what's happening, so i'm going to sleep))
"She's here...." Chester said in disgust, completely ignoring mostly everything that Rellgra had said. He left out the door with his bat resting on his shoulder. But not before he stopped at the door as he realized something and glanced back at Rellgra. "And fuck your work."His face remained blank but behind his glasses his eyes flared. He was going to find out where the demons were himself, as well as take care of the problem that had just popped up.
-----

"$6.73!!?" Augha exclaimed at the counter. "I'M not even from here and even I know that's a complete ripoff! And bullshit! All for a bag of chips and a energy drink are you kidding me!? Ugh, whatever--" She sighed and pulled out a $10 bill and placing on the counter. "Keep the change." She said, taking a plastic bag before leaving out. She stopped outside the door and took in a breath of air. "Aaah, humans." She said as she exhaled.
((Basically @Banette, Misal suddenly banged on Hayden's door and then she got in and went into hysterics. Chester wanted to take care of the demons activity himself but Rellgra insisted that they all should go instead of Chester alone. But Chester didn't care.))

"Yeah?" Rellgra sneered. "Fuck your hatred too." She looked away and sat herself down on the chair in the room. "What is he trying to achieve anyway? Nothing will come out of it," she said with a scoff.
Avery grabbed the paper and started reading it. "Man jumps from building to his death... and 2 other women in the same week," She kept reading. "Three suicide cases in one week, another one probably soon, this sounds a lot like demonic possession." She takes the newspaper with her and get in her car and drives off.
((Anyone still alive and kicking?))
((Immortal and still kicking XD))
(So sorry for the absence, had boyfriend issues, oh wait, I'M SINGLE FINALLY!)

Hayden shifted the angel in his arms, to make her more comfortable after she drank her tea. She passed his little holy water test so she wasn't possessed. "We can talk about this more in the morning. Knowing Chester he probably is ganking the wrong demons. You can stay here if you wanna sleep." He got comfortable and made sure Misal was comfortable, even though he knew Angels didn't need sleep or do anything a human needs to do, he still wanted her to sleep.
Demonic possession....? Augha thought to herself as she watched a girl drive off in what she could pretty much assume to be her car. Looks like there's another hunter in town.... She sneered. "Ha!...Small fry..." She mumbled before heading off on her way. Maybe she would look more into the suicides herself and push the job off to Chester. Atleast that would get his heat off of her for the time and she was sure that he would take in to consideration that it would be more to kill there instead of her. She had found a long time ago that when dealing with Chester she would have to have a plan A, B, C all the way to Z. He was a more than good hunter, she could give him that. And she found it sort of attractive that he was more ruthless than the average hunter. He had little hesitation, and that also made him sort of scary to be around too, especially if you were a demon. But in a way, she could understand him. Despite the numerous times he'd tried to kill her and that she'd barely got away the majority of those times. Regardless, she just couldn't stay away.
She arrived to police officers scattered all over a bell tower where all the suicides took place. "Damn, cops are everywhere." She said in a mean tone. She gets out her fake badge and approaches the scene. One older cops notices her and stops to talk. "Excuse me miss, but you don't have permission to enter this area." She then pulled out her badge and showed him, "Don't worry, I am agent Wilbur, I'm undercover." His posture straightened. Why would you need to go undercover for a crime scene? And aren't you a little young to be an FBI agent?" She smirked at what she was gonna say next, "Well sir, I'm not one to argue with the FBI's policy, they can let in whoever the hell they want, I'm just here to do my job and I'm sorry if that's an inconvenience to your reputation." She starts walking and says, "Yes, yes I am." (That Phineas and Ferb reference lol)
It's been a week since they had tried to talk with the families, they wouldn't even open the door. they would yell at them to leave before they called the authorities. Misal on the other hand went alone to one and had gotten the info she had needed and had killed the parents. Hayden had to hide the bodies and talked to her about it. She simply put it as 'God's Will' and leaving it there. Misal started acting more like the old her. the 'Righteous servant of The Lord' her, it kinda creeped Hayden out because she would just gank anyone at any time, he even had heard he talking with Aure several times in Enochain, telling her to remember she served Heaven and not Man.