랜덤 롤플레잉 Troublesome School: 초 Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

랜덤 롤플레잉 10208 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5601-5650 of 10208

over a year ago xXDreamWriterXx said…
"You know you are going to have to tell Miki about this soon. She will want to know right away. Plus, your brother as well." Jake said.
over a year ago sieluvzsoul said…
"I know. But. I wanna wait to find out if it's a vampire baby or not. Because that will be the first question they'll ask." Cc replied, stroking his chest with her finger. "You know that as well as I do."
"True. I wouldn't mind another vampire child but that would mean your thirst for blood will come back." Jake replied with a slight smirk.
"It wasn't too bad..." Cc whispered, pouting.
Jake chuckled. "You still didn't like it."
Cc bit his arm slightly. "See! I can be a vamp!"
last edited over a year ago
Jake couldn't help but laugh. "Yes, yes you can."
Cc giggled and bit his neck.
"Already trying to get at my blood? Be careful since I might just bite you back." Jack teased with a smirk.
"Kiriei told me something really important. I think it will change the first few weeks of my pregnancy." Cc continued biting his neck, her smirk increasing.
Jake raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And what was that?"
Cc whispered in his ear. "Turns out... It's safe to make love when I'm pregnant. Just no anal or oral for me until after I give birth." She continued biting Jake's neck.
Jake smirked a bit more. "Oh really? That sounds very good."
Cc straddled him. Now kissing his neck. "Very good indeed. I was afraid I'd have to wait for you to quench my thirst for months again
..."
Jake slowly pushed the straps of her gown down her shoulder. "Thirsty already my love?"
"Fuck yeah.." Cc slowly put her hand in his boxers, slowly stroking him.
Jake groaned slightly as his hands pushed her gown down further to her breast were free. Then he began to fondle them. "Naughty as always..."
Cc moaned slightly. "Yep..."
Jake pinched and pulled at her nipples teasingly.
Cc moaned a bit more and stroked him rougher.
Jake groaned a bit more and pinched a bit harder at her nipples.
Cc pulled his boxers down.
Jake yanked off her gown and pulled off her panties. He smirked. "Much better."
"Your turn to take control..." Cc smirked. "Papa."
"Oh I like that. Call me that again." Jake said as he rolled them around so that he was on top. He slowly inserted himself inside her and began thrusting.
Cc moaned. "Faster Papa... Faster..."
As you wish...Mama." Jake said as he thrust faster.
"Oh... Rougher, deeper! Please fuck me like there's no tomorrow...." Cc moaned out.
Jake leaned in a whispered in her ear. "If you are okay with the consequence of not being able to walk in the morning than I will gladly grant your wish." He suddenly got very rough, slamming into her fast and hard, getting deeper and deeper inside.
Cc moaned loudly. "Oh Papa! Yes Papa! Fuck yes..." She clenched his hair in her fists, moving her hips to meet his thrusts.
Jake groaned. "Fuck, Mama you are so hot! I fuckin love it!" He thrust rougher and much faster.
Cc moaned loudly. "Don't you dare stop! Oh god! Slam into me, make me scream your name! Papa, Papa, Papa..."
Jake slammed into her harder and even faster, groaning. "Oh fuck! That is so fuckin sexy! That's right Mama! Scream my name! Let the world know how good this fuckin feels!"
Cc clenched his hair tighter. "Papa!!!! Papa!!! Oh fuck yes!! It feels so fuckin' good!!!" She scram out.
Jake slammed her harder and harder at the sound of her screams. His speed also got faster and faster. "Yes Mama! Fuck yes! You feel so fuckin good! I never want to stop screwing you!"
"Oh fuck!! Papa your so fucking big!! Fuck me so hard!" Cc scram out, close to release. "I'm so naughty! Punish me!!"
"I punish you Mama! Don't you worry!" Jake thrust at vampire speed, slamming hard into her each time. "I'll punish you so fuckin good!"
Cc scram out. "Oh fuck yeah! Make it dirty! Oh fuck!"
"I'll make it very dirty. Just the way you like it!" Jake groaned as he kept slamming into her, closing in on his release.
Cc moaned out. "Papa! Im gonna... Im gonna!"
"Do it Mama! Let it all out!" Jake said.
Cc scram as she released.
Jake thrust a few more times before groaning loudly as he released.
Cc breathed heavily, feeling their releases mix inside of her.
Jake slowly removed himself and rolled over, breathing heavily as well.
CC smiled and lay her head on his bare chest, hands on his stomach, listening to his fast heartbeat, which made her smile even more. She giggled to herself as she felt his chest heaving with each breath.
Jake wrapped his arm around her shoulder and held her close. "Have I quenched your thirst my love?"
"For now... yes." CC replied. "Thank you." She giggled.
Jake kissed the top of her head. "Anything for you." He smirked slightly. "But since I went a bit...harder than usual, you might not be walking for quite some time."
"I know..' CC smirked a bit. "Fucking worth it."