Psych Shawn & Jules! Could I have been wrong?

Councilman posted on Jan 31, 2009 at 08:58AM
Seveal other people have pointed out how Shawn and Jules are getting closer, and based on what I saw in "Any Given Friday Night" and the last several episodes it looks like Jules has fallen for Shawn in a big way and there may be real dating in the near future. Meaning I was wrong. I will admit it if it happens.

Psych 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago krazykray said…
I really hope so!!

They have really good chemistry.
over a year ago Councilman said…
hmmm
Chemistry does seem to be there but there are things that in real life should be taken into account. Those things are related to honesty. We know that according to Detective Drimmer Jules talks about Shawn in glowing terms and in part that is about his "psychic" abilities, and we all know he has known. Is he going to fall in love and tell Jules the truth? Or is he going to continue to deceive her. Scientific facts say 100% of dating couples surveyed lied to each other in about a third of their conversations. This is not a good sign for the long and happy future I wish for them.
over a year ago Councilman said…
wink
I thought for sure Shawn was going to kiss Jules at the end of "Tuesday the 17th". It was the perfect time. I would have written Sahwn turns to her face to face and looks into her eyes and says thank you for saving my life. And then he kisses her and she kisses him back for a few seconds then pulls away saying you're welcome while pretending to staighten her suit. But that's just what I would write.