Portal - The Game Portal 2 Survey (for school)

HDMrox posted on Feb 13, 2012 at 01:35PM
For a school project, I have to design a pop-up card or booklet based on a theme of my choice. The theme I’ve chosen is based around the single player campaign of Portal 2. In order to get an idea of what kind of pop-up product that would interest fans, I have designed this questionnaire. Please consider answering the following questionnaire – it’ll only take a few minutes of your time. Plus, there’s cake – and grief counselling – at the end!

Please answer by deleting the option you’re not choosing – so that when you send the form back, only the options you chose will be there.

Question 1: Would you rather buy a pop-up card or booklet?
-Card
-Booklet

Question 2: Would you prefer a booklet/card retelling the story of Portal 2 or one that acts as a tribute to the game?
-Story
-Tribute

Question 3: Among these, who are your favourite characters? Pick up to 3. (Yes, I am aware some characters are omitted)
-Chell
-GLaDOS
-Wheatley
-Cave Johnson
-The Weighted Companion Cube
-The Turrets
-The Corrupted Cores

Question 4: Among these, what was your favourite part of Portal 2? Pick up to 3.
-The part where GLaDOS returns
-The modern test chambers
-The part where Wheatley betrays you
-The older test chambers
-‘Holmes versus Moriarty. Aristotle versus – MASHY SPIKE PLATE’
-‘The part where he kills you’
-Shooting the moon
-The turret opera

Question 5: Which aspects of the test chambers are your favourite to mess around with? Pick up to 2
-The cubes
-The gels
-The funnels
-The faith plates
-The lasers

Question 6: What is the maximum price you are willing to pay for a pop up card/booklet?
-1USD
-2USD
-3USD
-4USD
-5USD

Question 7: Would you prefer a pop-up card/booklet that features sounds* from the game, or one that doesn’t?
-Sounds
-No sounds
*notable quotes, sound effects, etc

Question 8: As for how complex each pop-up per page is, which one do you prefer?
-Many simple pop-ups per page
-One or two complex pop-ups per page
-A combination of the above

Question 9: Do you prefer pop-up cards/books with interactive parts (stuff you can pull or rotate) or ones that don’t?
-Interaction, Yay!
-No interactivity, please

Question 10: Do you prefer pop-ups that work when you open the page all the way (so that both pages of the card/book can be laid flat), or ones that work when you keep the pages at a 90 degree angle?
-All the way
-90 degrees

Thank you so much for completing this questionnaire (and helping me pass school!)
Sorry. The cake was a lie. Thought you should know.

Portal - The Game 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago thetribute said…
sad
uh is it too late for me to answer this?
over a year ago NyanWheatley said…
cake
Booklet
Since I already played it, the story
Wheatley (DUH), turrets, and the cores
Wheatley's chambers, the mashy-spike-plate thing, and the turret opera
funnels and faith plates :)
No sound
combination
no interaction
all the way

Thanks!