피터 팬 Neverland Rp!!!

peterpansbff posted on Jan 23, 2012 at 10:51PM
Hey everyone!
Up for some roleplay? You can be a pixie, sparrow man, Indian, mermaid, pirate, visitor from Earth, or lost boy(or girl, if you absolutely must). I'll add ya to the list!!XD

THE CAST:
Peck the Lost Boy (Peter's deputy)-peterpansbff
Proserpina the mermaid princess-Brooklyn_Helena
Peter Pan and Kelsy, from Earth-CREDDIECHANNY
Jinx the pixie-dumy
THANKS TO EAVERYONE THAT JOINS!! XD

-------------------------------
My character is Peck.

Name: Peck
Is: lost boy
Position: deputy leader of the lost boys (second to Peter)
Fears: anything pointy (i.e. swords and such) and not being able to protect his fellow lost mates and letting Peter down.
Loves: watching the mermaids and pranking pirates
Hates: pestering pixies
Personality: silly, cheery, gullible, light-hearted, carefree, and mischevious
Past: "Don't know, don't care." He really does know, because he asked the mermaids, but doesn't wish to share it.
Appearence: longish, unruly, curly black hair and forget-me-not blue eyes, like Captain Hook. He's slightly pale and has freckles.
Apparel: faded blue t-shirt and ripped blue jeans (these are modern day lost boys). He wears a red captain's coat on top and wears a brown fedora with a red feather.

Add your characters and roleplay! XD
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 07:49PM

피터 팬 254 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 254

over a year ago Brooklyn_Helena said…
Proserpina: *mumbles part of a person's namein her passed out state* P-Pe.. ((HINT TO WHO SHE LOVES xD There's 2 people who's names begin with Pe. :P))
over a year ago peterpansbff said…
((AAAAH!!! WHO MUST IT BE?! XP))
Peck: *gently shakes her* P-Proserpina...? *hears footsteps coming their direction* HOOK. O.O;; *drags Proserpina into a closet with him to hide and closes the door.* Don't worry, Proserpina. We'll get out of here...
Hook: WHERE IS SHE?! *revolver goes off "BANG BANG!"*
Proserpina: *after hearing the loud noise slightly opens her eyes and feels Peck's arm around her, holding her in the closet* *gasps and tries to stay quiet* ((MUAHAHAHAHAHA X3))
Peck: Shh-shh--*the door opens, and he hides Proserpina behind his back* o.o;;
Proserpina: *jumps in front of him before Hook can see him* Oh hi!
Hook: O.o What are you doing in the closet?
Proserpina: *while covering Peck in clothes behind her back* Oh.. I was looking for something that I thought I left in here earlier, but I couldn't find it.
Hook: Hm... Okay then. Come on, girly! *grabs her wrists and leads her out of the closet* What was it you were looking for?
Proserpina: My starfish earrings..
Hook: Oh.. Well go check in your part of the ship. They should be there.. No sneaky business! *he leaves aznd she pulls Peck out of the closet*
Proserpina: Are you okay?
((no sneaky business LOL))
Peck: *pulls a sock off his head* Me? Yeah I'm okay. I was worried about you! Are YOU okay? *looks worried*
Proserpina: I'm perfectly fine, thank you. *wipes dust off of her dress and straightens her hair down as the bruise stands out against her paleish skin*
Peck: *sees the bruise* Proserpina...
Proserpina: What?
Peck: You're hurt. *moves her hair out of the way to inspect the bruise*
Proserpina: *feels of her cheek* I don't feel hurt... But there's nothing to do about it so we'll just have to leave it be..
last edited over a year ago
Peck: Let's get out of here, Proserpina.
Proserpina: B-but what about the plan? We have to get the pirates on our side! I feel like I failed all of you.. I-I have to stay. I need to get the pirates to help save all of us. I... I can't go.
laugh
Peck: You didn't fail us. Hook is a...a...schmuck. And if you're staying, then I will too~
laugh
Proserpina: *hugs him* Oh thank you! I couldn't stand to be here alone! But we must hide you.. Or he'll make you walk the deck..
laugh
((you mean plank? :p))
Peck: I could just hide in the closet...
laugh
((lol yeah I don't know why I said deck :P)) Proserpina: Yeah.. But not here, my part of the ship. You could sleep on the floor and hide in the closet if Hook comes! :3
laugh
((lol yeah I don't know why I said deck :P)) Proserpina: Yeah.. But not here, my part of the ship. You could sleep on the floor and hide in the closet if Hook comes! :3
laugh
laugh
(lol)
Peck: *nods* Okay. *determined face lol xP*
laugh
Proserpina: We're gonna kick some pirate butt! :P
Peck: You bet~ Someone's coming!
surprise
Proserpina: Hide! :O
over a year ago CREDDIECHANNY said…
meh
( I'm supremely sorry guys that I haven't posted in a while! Too much testing!)
Peter: *Crows like a rooster while flying around the ship*
monkey
((It's okay! :P Have you read the other pages? There's important details there.)) Proserpina: *hears and drags Peck onto the main deck* Peter! :D
Hook: *sees Peter* SHOOT HIM DOWN! *notices Peck & Proserpina* Ooh, another lost boy? MAKE HIM WALK THE PLANK!
Proserpina: NEVER! *knocks out the people who were going to shoot Peter and tackles Hook*
over a year ago dumy said…
laugh
(((I'm so So so Sooooooo sorry I haven't written in a while)))
Jinx and Tink:*going around the pirates in circles make them dizzy and five fall off the boat*Hahahahaha!!!! :D
 (((I'm so So so Sooooooo sorry I haven't written in a while))) Jinx and Tink:*going around the pirate
laugh
Peter: Hey you old codfish! Lookin' for me? *laughs and picks up ProserPina from Hook and places her on the upper deck where Tink and Jinx have cleared out the pirates*
Peter: You'll be safe here. *Flies up* Come on Kelsy! Let's go defeat some pirates!
Proserpina: NO! THIS FIGHT IS MINEEEEEEEEEEEE! *jumps down and tackles him again*
smile
Peter: *sighs* Fine. I'll leave you to him! Here's some rope to tie him up! *throws rope to ProserPina* ( The rope is to tie Hook up and then later capture him so he could join us on the quest to EmberLand)
Kelsy: Hey, Peter! What do I do with these pirates! *Holds up an armful of them tied up*
Peter: Tie them up by the pirate flag!
Proserpina: *le ties Hook up* YOU EVER TOUCH ME OR MY FRIENDS YOU WILL DIE! YOU GOT THAT?
Hook: O.o
laugh
((LOL. Sorry it's been a while~ And yay!! Guys, you're back!))
*is chasing a fast pirate and runs into a mast* Mmrph. =w=;;
surprise
Proserpina: Peck! :O *helps up*
big smile
Peter: * Sprinkles pixie dust on Peck, Kelsy and ProserPina and cuts off the mast with Captain Hook tied to it* Come on guys! Let's take this old codfish to the island!
(sorry guys! a whole MONTH I was gone! D'x)
Peck: Great idea! *helping lift mast*
Proserpina: Okay... I would help but you know........Fish....T-they weren't meant to fly! D: *bites lip and squints eyes*
Peck: *gives her a reassuring smile* It's okay. We'll meet you on the shore. :)
Proserpina: But... You know... I can't get down.. :3
Peck: Do you need help...? (x3)
Proserpina: Yes, please....?
Peck: *smiles* Sure. *takes hold of her hand, trying not to blush, and sinks through the air until they reach water* H-here. ^_^;;
Proserpina: *blushes & regains mermaid tail* T-Thanks ^_^..Now you can say you held a princess's hand.... *giggles softly and kisses his cheek* ....And there's the wish you get for helping a mermaid ^.^ Hehe
laugh
Peck: *blushes* I-I'll see you in a b-bit! *practically floats back to the ship in awe* (*slams fist on laptop, laughing* XDDDDDD)
((*slams face repeatedly into computer desk laughing* x3333333)) Proserpina: *giggles and heads toward the shore*
(ROFL)
Peck: Okay, Peter, ready? 3....2...
(Hehehehehehehe:3) Proserpina: *whistles and whales swim up to the ship so they can carry the mast easier & sits on a rock on shore with tail in the water*
(Being a mermaid has its upsides, eh? ^_^)

Peck: Thanks, Proserpina! :D Down there, Peter! *Peter and Peck carry mast to whales* Whew...*pant* That was *pant* heavy! *pant, pant*
(Chus ^_^ xD) Proserpina: You're welcome! Hehe ^_^ *hums Part Of Your World from The Little Mermaid as she sits on a rock*
((OMG I HAVE SOME IDEAS!!!! And I found some pictures that look like how I imagine Proserpina and Peck, but I did have to do a bit of editing:3))
(Really?! Awesome!! Dude, have you seeen Neverland
AND BTW, WE ARE GETTING ANOTHER ROLEPLAYER!! WOOP WOOP!! xD))
((I lost the pictures because something happened to my picture folder! D: I'll get them back though. And I don't know maybe? xD And YAY!!!!!!))