퍼시 잭슨과 올림포스의 신 The 로스트 Hero(TheNewSeries's verision)

TheNewSeries posted on Apr 24, 2010 at 02:08AM
Hey, anyone who wants to read my book come to this forum and I will write it here and you can review!

퍼시 잭슨과 올림포스의 신 85 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 85

over a year ago RoHeHa_6264995 said…
big smile
Great! I really love it!
over a year ago TheNewSeries said…
Hey, I edited it, because that wasn't the whole thing, but I had to turn it off. So, check the edits and pick up where you left off if you didn't get the chance to come back the moment I edited it. Oh, and look I finished the second chapter. The third chapter should be better if you love the familiar environment of Camp Half-Blood.
last edited over a year ago
cool
Well, I'm bored. I've been checking in all the time for reviews, but I haven't got any since I finished the first part of the third chapter.
over a year ago percyjackson51 said…
Omg that's good but why did u have to stop there
cool
I wonder who it is going to be is it Percy or annabeth I think it's Percy but I don't know so plz right more
smile
wow... great! Percy's girlfriend is Kronos' new body!
And i was disappointed at first... i thought hades became evil and i didn't like that. but now the furies and all the monsters are on the bad side... i'm so excited!
Poor Percy... but the quest sounds amazing! And i can't wait to see Rachel's prophecy!
Same with me I read it at the same time as you wierd I think it's awesome
smile
Cool! I had been waiting here for half an hour when you messaged me! And that prophecy was a big difficulty for my bad English, but I love it anyway!
Awesome!
Hold on, RoHeHa_6264995. Why can't I message you?
over a year ago i_am_zim said…
ok it is good as a righting thing but the plot doesn't make a lick of sense how is Hades going to kill his son if Percy made all the gods say that they will take care of there kids and how come Percy doesn't know about the titans??? did they like forget to tell him????? plus Percy and Annabeth are dating i think he would know if his girl friend just disappeared plus she lived in NY so it is not like she was not near him. but with all the bad things it WAS enjoyable so make more !!!! i like it ether way :)
sad
man that came out harsher then i meant it to sorry
K I loved it but that was to short
ok so hades is not going to kill him so that is one of three things that are better
ok i got to the end so i like it better now but i still do not know why he did not know about the titans
and how is annabeth hosting kronos if she did not take a bath in the Styx so she should have disintegrated but it is a good concept :)
Wasn't Percy the closest to Kronos when he died bc he gave the knife to Luke and then annabeth limbed over to where Luke was with grovers support
over a year ago RickJackson98 said…
I realy like it but there is to much percy doesn't know but it is still great
laugh
ok i live in new jersey and it is actually one of few states that you do not get your own gas. they have people at the gas stations to fill it for you. but you probably did not know that so i will let it slide :D besides that is not important
cool i made the new page :)
heart
that was good, TheNewSeries, but a bit too short
and congratulations zim on your new page
Hey for some reason the story won't come on my screen it's just loads of comments and it was there yesterday
over a year ago slammwarrior said…
ya the story wont come up on my screen either!?!?!?
worried
or my screen?????!!! i hope it will come back because i want to read the rest of it
Same with me I think they were deleted
crying
oh....that is sad........OH GOD I AM GOING TO CRY!!!
crying
Hey where has the first page gone???
Where is the newseries he should be making the story not deleting it so yea
newseries do you know anything about this I'm goin to tell everyone in the second camp half-blood series thenewseries seems to be on that more than anything else for me
crying
I think TheNewSeries didn't delete it. I think there must be a mistake...
sick
Listen, I did delete, because I was getting to many negative reviews and I feel the story wasn't going to right place and I couldn't find a way to continue. But, when the new book comes out, I'll make edits to how I feel it should've went. From now on, I am going to make this page a new theroy page. Sorry, guys.
Negative reviews? TheNewSeries, we all like your story! Please don't stop it! You promised!!!
crying
was it because of me??????? because i liked it i would never be able to right that so pleas keep going i love it and its the only thing that is keeping me going until the new books :(:(:( or at least right sum for percy jackson day (may 11) because that would be great so pleas keep righting pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas
sad
Listen, I'll continue with an all new story, because (I'll admit) it didn't make sense. But, I haven't come up with it yet, so watch out for it!
Hey who told you it didn't make sense?!?
crying
oh i think that might have bin me :( :( :( because i sed that there were sum plot holes......oh now i feel like a big asshole :(:(:( but that is ok transformers was one of the worst movies i have ever seen plot wise and every one loves it so pleas do not stop
crying
Listen, it's no one's fault. I decided it. It's my decision! Guys, I'm COMING OUT WITH A NEW ONE! AFTER THE LOST HERO! Get that! Okay, please if anyone you should be mad at me.
smile
oh........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­HOL­D UP I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! how about every one can post there stories on this blog???? so lets say i wanted to write a pj story i could post it here same for every one

so if you think that that is a good idea then post saying yes but i think we need over all permission from TheNewSeries
yes I agree. Let's make this a fanfic forum. If TheNewSeries doesn't protest, of course.
Yeah watever if the newseries says ok I never saw him online in a long time
Sure, guys. Go for it! I will absolutely love to see your stories, also!
yay!!!!!!.......now i just need to think of one......OH YA i have my space idea with the space god and the space ship and percy and annabeth are in there late twenty's and have a child (girl)bla bla bla you get the point
tongue
Oh yeah zim I got your point a month ago. You've already announced it on the Second Camp Halfblood Series form, and I'm waiting to see your first chapter! :P
sad
Listen guys, I feel the time has come for me to leave fanpop forever. I have created a place for you guys to love to have to write your own story. The never-ending part of myself has been put here, and you guys can continue to use it as you wish. I wish all of you luck and bye!
no dude this is ridiculous come on I barely knew you but from your former comments it seemed you were cool
crying
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO you cant just leave !!!! we will all miss you!!!! if you do not want to right stories that's fine but you need to at least come on!!!!!
over a year ago TweaK100 said…
crying
WHAT?!?!?!? you cant just LEAVE!!! I finally got my own account on fanpop and i finally found this forum and i get here and im expecting a great story about Percy and i find that you left. Great. Oh well... Someone else PleaSE WRITE A PERCY JACKSON STORY TO KEEP MY MIND OCCUPIED WHILE IM WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHB SERIES TO COME OUT AND MY CAPS IS FRIKIN STUK. YAY. I HAte this... yeah! i fixed it!
over a year ago ratchet97 said…
hmmm
didn,t thenewseries make a story here?
over a year ago ratchet97 said…
crying
Whatt HE LEFT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
yep he just left like that it makes everyone upset I mean he was barely ever on anyway
crying
we need to keep posting to keep the legacy of the new series going