NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1951-2000 of 7556

over a year ago Mcgeeky said…
* funniest convo between the team memebers must be this...one

Hahaha this is my favourite quote
Tony:Mmmmmm *bites sandwich*
Mcgee:*sniffs* is that pepperstrami
Tony:*nods head* mmmmmmm
Mcgee: Go on give me a bite
Tony:Mmmmmm *pauses* no this is my dinner
Mcgee: Oh come on man you know i havent had any lunch
Tony: *stuffs sandwich in mouth*
Mcgee*stares at him* i hope you choke *walks away*

<3 it makes me chuckle...:D
over a year ago ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ My fav character is Ziva, cause she's a strong, funny, sexy and unique woman. I just love her to bits!
< Just out the bath.
v Are you having a nice weekend so far?? :)
over a year ago worthy1990 said…
^ apart from work and having a hour less in bed cuz the clock go forward an hour (thats basically work at 6 on a sunday!!!) other than that yes thanks joyce lol
< making me and me dad a cuppa tea (much needed)
v what is the funniest thing you have ever seen?
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ I always get a kick out of the parking signs that are at red lights and say "No stopping or standing". Although I don't think that's the funniest per se.
< Doing bills & my checkbook.
v Favorite 90's song?
over a year ago Blue85 said…
*Jenna- I got rid of my FB because I was always having a lot of problems with it, it never worked the way it was suppose to. And I got fed up with that, if it's not going to work the way it should then there's no point in having it.

^ There are so many songs from the 90's that I love, that I really can't choose a favorite.
< Fanart and listening to music.
v What is the one thing that you would never do?
over a year ago DiNozzosShorty said…
sick
^miss anew NCIS
<just got home from a softball game and wachan college fastpitch on tv (sick i got my friend andrews cold)
v What ur fav tv show
urm NCIS :) altho the more i watch it the more i seem to be less interested in it, but that shouldn't happen :L

< nothing

V Tony really surprised me...when gibbs came back from mexico to help Ziva..the way Tony talked to Gibbs was like he lacked respect for Gibbs...he was just like incase you forgot this is my team! :O what do you think?!
* this is my favourite quote ever now! offically on my top 10

"Hey! My team now. My rules. DiNozzo's rule number one, I don't sit on the sidelines while one of my people are in trouble"
** you just watched shalom im guessing emily lol

^ he did lose some respect because he left, but he had a reason to leave so i think tony forgave him
< early night gutted
v do you think we'll see fornell again this season?
^ Sure. Maybe not anytime soon, but at some point before the season ends.
< The usual.
v Who would surprise you more if they said that they were pregnant: Ziva or Abby?
heart
**Lauren I agree that fb does always seem to be having a problem**

^ Ziva most definetely.
< NCIS.
v Have you noticed that in other shows they use "hinky" also? (ie: Criminal Minds, Law & Order; SVU, etc)
over a year ago smileandnod said…
^ I've noticed it, and it always makes me think of Abby!

< watching Dead Man Talking

v Any plans for tomorrow? My puppy is getting her hair cut and I've got church...then bra shopping with my roomie.
heart
^ I have some shopping to do and my nephew is coming over. Other than that I don't think so.
< Golden Girls
v What show do you miss most from your childhood?
* Glad I'm not the only who has had problems with it. I wonder if anyone else has had any problems?
**I've also noticed the "hinky" on other shows. I wonder if it's a coincidence or something else..

^ JAG and Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman.
< Deviantart.
v Do you believe in stuff like past lives?
last edited over a year ago
angelic
* yes :) i did just watch it :)

^ yes i think i do, altho i know i shouldn't

< getting ready for going out with friends, we are going out for lunch and then going iceskating with i am hopeless at

Vdo you think Mcgee loves Abby? or do you think its just a bit of flirtation between two close friends..i like how everyone calls Mcgee Mcgee but Abby calls him Timmy..i think thats so cutr
this is a question for blue85 : this topic you created is very popular are you shcoked suprised at how busy it is? did you think when you made it a couple months later it would have so many replies? are you super happy and proud?
^ I think McGee loves Abby, and I think Abby loves McGee. But much like Tony and Ziva, they don't want to admit it to themselves or others.I think they both had their hearts broken a little when they broke up the last time.

< getting ready to get in the shower before church

v What's your favorite type of vacation (like a week on the beach or a cruise or a ski trip)?

Mine's a cruise. I'd kill to be on one right now!
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
^ Going to another country and experiencing the culture.
< Breakfast
v What kind of job was your first job?
^ first job was working in a fast food restraunt :)

< watching hurtlocker (hertlecker) :S

V have you ever been speaking to someone but then turned around to see they had disappeared?
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ Yeah xD
< Watching Tiva videos and making fanart :)
v When did you first become obsessed with NCIS?
^obsessed is the wrong word..i ain't really but im only a newbie watcher..i only started watching it about start of Feburary...:D

< still watching film

V what is your best memory ever!? and worst>?!
over a year ago friendsfan101 said…
***Wow, only been gone one day and there's so much to read! LOL. = P

^ My best memory.......um, dancing in front of a LOT of people for numerous things, and it was a four minute dance, and I actually didn't mess up for any of them.

My worst memory.....I have 2.

1. My mom and I stepped on the floor of my house (it was in construction) and it burst out underneath us. I was screaming my head off. I was in 3rd grade (7 years old) and totally freaked out. I don't really remember much except me crying and screaming and stuff, and I got a scar thingy that eventually went away. Everything worked out okay though, for the most part. = )
Although ever since then I tap my foot on floors just to make sure they're safe...

2. My friend had got hit by a car and I was freakishly scared. She was okay. She didn't even have a scratch on her. Afterwards she said that it felt like flying/that it was cool. Only my friend could get hit by a car and think that it was fun! = P

< Nothing....

v Creepiest NCIS episode?

Mine was Murder 2.0
That episode terrified me to the end of my very soul.
Then again, I had just finished watching Paranormal Activities...(scary movie, but really good!!!)
over a year ago yay4wicked said…
^ I found "Smoked" creepy. I was trying to watch it while eating hot dogs. I couldn't eat hot dogs again for about a year.
< Studying
v What spoiler scared/concerned you the most regarding NCIS? (past or present)
^ The one about Gibbs and his life changing decision is freaking me out.
< About to go to bed.
v Which two people from that cast do you believe have the best chemistry OFF screen?
heart
**I'll answer both questions.

^ (Dannii's) Hm...maybe Mark and Michael? They seem to work well together.

^ (Emily's) Um...maybe Michael! I've seen him on other shows and I love his roles!!! I would say that I love his voice and that he's one of my favorite actors!

< Nothing....

v What do you miss the most from season 7?

I really miss the head slaps. = D
heart
^ I agree I do miss the headslaps this season. They have been in such short supply.
< I've had such a migraine today =[
v Do you ever finding yourself watching other shows/movies that the actors/actresses of NCIS have been in? Even if they weren't main characters.
smile
**Aw, hope you feel better, Jenna! *virtual hug*

^Yes, but not on purpose. Some are shows/movies that I watched long before NCIS (Freaky Friday with Mark Harmon, Charmed with MW, Friends with Sasha), but others I watch just because I know that the actors will be on there.

< Nothing.

v Do you share a birthday/sign/age with any of the NCIS actors/actresses?

I share nothing...my brother's lucky, though. He was born on March 27, Pauley's birthday!! = D
heart
**Aww thanks Janie! =]**

^ Not an actual birthday but I do share a sign with several of them. (All us November babies =])
< Trying to relax... eating cereal.
v Do you think this years season finale will leave us as on edge as last years season finale?
big smile
^ I hope so!!!! I love the edgy finales, even though they leave me so anxious!!!

< Nothing...about to go to bed soon.

vDoes Ziva seem to be more American to you?

She doesn't seem to be messing up as many phrases/words as she used to.
* Hope you feel better, Jenna.
Emily's question about this thread: I'm completely shocked at it's popularity. When I first made it, I thought that it would get a few posts and then people would lose interest in it and it would die down to nothing. I really didn't think it would do this well. And I am glad that you guys seem to like it, it's been nice posting with you all. :)

^ Yes she does. She doesn't seem to be messing up as many words/phrases and I think that even her accent/voice sounds a little different now, too.
< Reading fanfictions.
v If you could be an animal what would you be?
smile
^ Um....either a dog, horse, or a dolphin.

< Nothing.

v Who do you think is Gibbs' favorite and why?

I think that it's Tony, 'cuz Gibbs tends to hide how he feels from people he cares about, Tony is always getting in trouble/danger, etc. etc. etc. I'm too lazy to post my whole argument in here. = P
^ Agreed. I believe that Tony and Abby are both his favourite.
< Listening to music.
v How many seasons do you have on DVD?
^ None :( I have a thing about buying myself shows on DVD if they are still showing reruns. I have other shows, but not NCIS

< looking forward to lunch!

v what TV character (not just NCIS) are you most like?
heart
*I don't buy dvd's period unless it's a show or movie I can't live without. That would explain why I only have the NCIS dvds (all 6 seasons). lol.*

^ Probably McGee. I'm not as tech savvy as him, but I like to think I know a thing or two about computers, I love reading/writing, I'm a bit shy/insecure, I'm considered a boring person, etc.
< Working
v *Sigh* Does anyone else wish there was a new NCIS tomorrow night?
heart
^ Phoebe from Friends. I am exactly like her (minus some parts of childhood, I'm Indian, and I'm not her age.) = )

< Nothing...

v Your favorite tv character ever??

Mine, once again, would be Phoebe. = )
 ^ Phoebe from Friends. I am exactly like her (minus some parts of childhood, I'm Indian, and I'm not
heart
**Janie & I answered at the same time so I'll just answer her quesiton also & reask mine.**

^ Favorite one everrr? Can I choose the entire NCIS cast? I love them all equally! <3
< Same
v *Sigh* Does anyone else wish there was a new NCIS tomorrow night?
heart
^ *sigh* Yes...but I have a lot of NCIS reruns! Wait, no I don't...*sigh*...................

< Nothing...

v Have you ever had a dream of NCIS?

I've had multiple dreams of
1. McAbby
2. Tiva
3. Gibbs headslapping Tony (IDK why this last one...)

Sometimes I make up entire plotlines in my dreams. = )
^ Yes I have and I hated waking up because I didn't want it to end.
< Email.
v In Bounce, why do you think Tony asked Palmer for help?
heart
^ I don't know. I just think that they're closer than the show makes them out to be, and because they're....well, Mini-Gibbs and Mini-Ducky!

< Nothing...................................­.bo­red­.

v What's the cutest NCIS picture you can find?

Mind would be this just ADORABLE photo of Sean with his baby girl...aw it makes my stomach all fluttery just looking at it. = )
 ^ I don't know. I just think that they're closer than the show makes them out to be, and because they
^ that one is so cute :)

< haha finished revision and this is how the convo went
Mum: Have you revised?
Me: Yes
Mum: ill test you *tests me with questions on biology* ok you deserve a treat
Me: YAY like what
Mum: *headslaps me* a headslap
Me: :O ouch!
:P:P

V have you ever gotten into trouble due to saying something that you didn't actually mean or it sounded different then it was meant to sound?
i think this one is cute
 i think this one is cute
heart
^ Yup...not repeating that certain conversation online, though. = )

< Nothing...

v Best song to describe McGee?

Mine would be White and Nerdy by Weird Al. Someone even made a video of McGee to the song. = )
I think michael weatherly is totally awesome :) he can pull off so many styles...and he is extremely super :D all my friends prefer him to anyone else in NCIS...i think Tony is the best..:) i used to like Mcgee but i've changed my mind :) i hope thats okay :D
^ nobody made a video to it but "slacker" by Son Of DORK
big smile
** Emily, of course it's okay. We won't tell you off :)

^ Definitely that song! It fits him so well!
< Just straightened my hair :D
v Favourite episode title?
heart
^ Umm Pretty Fly for a White Guy maybe? lol. My music taste has expanded but I still don't know a whole lot of songs off the top of my head. haha
< Working for a bit longer.
v I know it's not an NCIS question, but... Do you ship anyone on CM?
V do you think SM was pressurized into loosing weight...cause i think he was fine the way..he was cute and awesome he was then he lost weight and he was fine but i think he has lost too much weight now...he is like uber skinny..its sad :( but good job :D
lie_to_me who were you talking to ? me when you said that song suits so well?? or who?
heart
**LOL don't worry, Emily! Like Dannii said, we won't tell you off. = )

***Ah, so much answering at the same time!!!

^ (Dannii's) Um...I guess Twilight or Driven.

^ (Jenna's) No....I don't watch CM. = (

^ (Emily's) I don't think he lost that much weight, and I don't think he was pressured into it. I love him either way, but good job for him anyways! = )

< Watching NCIS videos on youtube.

v Which is your favorite NCIS season?
2000 post, OMG this is amazing

^ 7 so far but 3 or 5 otherwise
< back from work woop
v 2000 posts what do you think of that