Laley Laley Romance

soccerstarz661 posted on Jun 30, 2008 at 03:20AM
Who else is tired and grossed out by people suggesting Laley become a couple....i know it is just for fun, but it is still very gross!! Laley were meant to be friends, even Mark said they were the one friendship where you could be certain nothing "romantic" would happen!

Laley 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sarabeara said…
Yeah, i agree. I never really was grossed out by them being a couple until I saw this youtube vid that did Laley kissing manips and honestly, I wanted to gag. I never realized how much I would not like them as a couple. And also, it's what sets OTH apart from other shows-the fact that you can have two bffs that will always be there for each other but won't be romantically involved (which i think is amazing)! So yeah 100%
over a year ago Office_001 said…
you know how people say like Leyton look like bro and sis but you know haley and lucas look more like bro and sis and Leyton are cute as a couple!
over a year ago xxDUKE30xx said…
I think now it would be really weird if Lucas and Haley got together as a couple because they have been friends for so long and it would just be to weird. They are like brother and sister. I think if they would of gotten together in like the first 3 seasons they would have been good together.
over a year ago laughingGrl said…
smile
the fact that you can have two bffs that will always be there for each other but won't be romantically involved (which i think is amazing)! So yeah 100% --> i 100% agree w/that!!

in the 1st 2, 3 seasons it would have been okay if they had gotten together. but to have these 2 bffs (opposite gender & straight) and not have them EVER be a romantic couple, that is different and makes laley so awesome =]=]