John and Edward (Jedward) The Royle Family character Joe Carroll auditions in the lonely hearts section in the paper

mcjakeqcool posted on Dec 30, 2012 at 11:10AM
Joe Carroll a character in The Royle Family has auditioned in the lonely hearts section in the news paper during the 2012 Christmas Special episode of The Royle Family entitled Barbara’s Old Ring.

Joe in his audition in the lonely hearts section of the news paper said the following… “Vacant lady required for mature widow, interests Police, Camera, Action, Embarrassing Bodies and Eggheads, in good health apart from the occasional irritable bowel and slight psoriasis (one elbow only) 1 car, tax up to date, slight crack in wing mirror, looking for fun, friendship and hopefully occasional intermit encounter to be agreed upon.” Jim Royle commented… “Bloody hell Joe it’s not the X Factor”

His audition in the lonely heart section seems to have worked as he seems to be friends with, having plenty of fun with and has had a intermit encounter with a vacant lady named Philomena.

I dedicate this post in tribute to Geoffrey Hughes who played Twiggy in The Royle Family and was also famous for playing Onslow in Keeping Up Appearances who died in July 2012 aged 68, he was a great actor who provided myself and many others entertainment and memories and he will be missed R.I.P.

People from all around the world comments are enabled so feel free to leave 1.

Thanks, MCjakeqcool

John and Edward (Jedward) No replies