John and Edward (Jedward) After a spate of 유명인사 being disgraced, are the police trying to be in the limelight 또는 fight crime?

mcjakeqcool posted on Oct 24, 2012 at 07:47PM
1st it was Jonathan King, then Gary Glitter, now it's Jimmy Saville and even Freddie Star from I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out
Of Here has been caught up in allegations of paedophilia, rape, necrophilia, eating kangaroo anus and god knows what
else, with exception of OJ Simpson before Jonathon King few celebs were disgraced and made into hate figures since then they have and it seems coincidental that the police have connected Gary Glitter, Jimmy Saville and Freddie Star in
recent allegations and using Gary Glitter is not using imagination much, perhaps the crime is not what celebs are doing as these crimes may not even of happened but that the police are corruptly branding people rapists, peados saying they have hanky panky with dead bodies and generaly being corrupt in order to get them selves in the limelight I do wonder that if there is something going on that does not meet the eye, perhaps there is a group on facebook called what celeb should we disgrace next and they ask for suggestions.

I mean the police seem to be disgracing celebrities like Galactic Sauce interviews that
and another thing what do Jonathon King, Gary Glitter, Jimmy Saville and Freddie Star all have in common they are all dried up celebs and there're career has dried up years ago, which is unlike the likes of Simon Cowell who has a case to be charged with being a peado after admitting on galactic sauce to getting down basically having sex with Rebecca Black a girl who is now 15 then 13 in his dressing room link and Justin Bieber's Mum who has a case for incest as Justin Bieber fantasies about penis, butt sex with her Justin Bieber being her son link and also the case that Charlie Sheen beats up orphans is also questionable link.

But they seem to be not arresting the likes of Simon Cowell, Justin Bieber's Mum and Charlie Sheen but the likes of Jonathon King, Gary Glitter, Jimmy Saville and Freddie Star and the likes that have been arrested seem to be out of the limelight longer, funny how nobody ever gave Michael Jackson a conviction for paedophilia who was always in the limelight and still is after his death the police seem to pick there're battles wellthey disgrace celebs who are not in the limelight and rich as they just get payed off by the likes of MJ but they go for people who have been celebs which will attract more attention then Joe Bloggs has been arrested for paedophilia, necrophilia and beating up a orphan, I personally think that the police are making up allegations about the likes of Jonathon King, Gary Glitter, Jimmy Saville and Freddie Star to get them in the limelight instead of dealing with people who are real peados, rapists and the likes and I think there is some corruption going on whether through a facebook group or any other social networking to get them in the limelight that most people living here in the UK don't know about there're police force.

That's what I think people from all around the world, let me know what you think, thanks MCjakeqcool

John and Edward (Jedward) No replies