해리 포터 Marauder Era Role Play ((invite only))

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 09, 2013 at 12:19AM
James-
Sirius- PhoenixTears
Peter-
Remus-

Please ask to be one of the Marauders, any canon character besides them is open, and you can create an OC as well.
Here's mine.
Name: Ruby Collins
House: Gryffindor
Blood Status: Pureblood
Hair: Black, wavy, reaches the bottom of her shoulder blades.
Eyes: Steely gray with little flecks of sapphire
Personality: A bit stubborn, mature, can be grumpy at times, intelligent, overprotective of friends, charming for the most part.
last edited on Jul 22, 2013 at 05:11PM

해리 포터 263 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 263

over a year ago Demeter13 said…
Name: Dominic Bane
House: Ravenclaw
Blood status: pure blood
Hair: golden brown, thick with some boyish curls
Eyes: a yellow/green colour
Personality: jock, intelligent, pushy, bossy but in all actuality is insecure, despite his good looks
flabaloobalah commented…
where do 당신 wanna start? over a year ago
over a year ago kaboomgirl said…
((I'm so sorry I didn't make this before I'm stup id))
Name: Anton Sherlow
House: Slytherin
Blood status: Half-blood, but lies and says pureblood.
Hair: Rich brown, wavy and blown away from his forehead.
Eyes: A deep brown with green flakes.
Personality: Snobbish, annoying, and and flat-out brat. Picks on non-Slytherins and students younger than him. He could probably be persuaded to do you a favor, but only for something in return. Admired by the more mean Slytherins, he's considered one of the top dogs, but certainly not #1. Not yet, anyway.
flabaloobalah commented…
nah dont be sorry its cool over a year ago
flabaloobalah commented…
i kinda ship ruby with anton already and i have no regrets over a year ago
kaboomgirl commented…
are 당신 kidding me they havent even met yet what the hell molly over a year ago
flabaloobalah commented…
i know, i still think they would be cute like at first bickering but then cuties over a year ago
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
((i guess we can start, i just dont know where. what do you guys think?))
kaboomgirl commented…
between classes? and oh my god gomenasai get on the chat if 당신 can over a year ago
Demeter13 commented…
Suuuure over a year ago
Phoenix_Tears commented…
Between classes sounds great. We should start. over a year ago
Anton Sherlow strode down the hall with too much confidence for his trousers, a small first year carrying his spellbooks by his demand. His cocky grin shone charmingly, yet there was a foul sense of sadistic slime behind the pearly whites and perfect lips. The robe he wore, a wall of black with green accents, fluttered behind him airily with each step he took. Some kids looked at him with fear, others with admiration - and all he felt was power.
over a year ago Phoenix_Tears said…
Name: Audrey Steele
House: Gryffindor
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Hair: Long and curly strawberry blonde hair.
Eyes: A deep navy blue, one eye also has light flecks of a light brown near the edges of the iris.
Personality: Artistic, courageous, trustworthy, sarcastic, intelligent, can be selfish, and keeps to herself. One of the more quiet Gryffindors though she isn't afraid to voice any of her opinions.
last edited over a year ago
Ruby marched down the hall with determination, her books cradled close to her chest. The low ponytail full of raven locks swished back and forth against her neck with every step she took, as she was trying to make it to Potions class on time.
Audrey Steele walked down the student-filled corridor with a confidence in her step that she often had along with a simple gracefulness. Her long curly hair was twisted into a braid for today, it moving softly against her back as she walked. Audrey held onto the strap of her satchel as she walked, a content smile upon her lips.
Ruby maneuvered the crowded hallway perfectly, her pale lips turned upward slightly. The door to the Potions class was open as she strolled in, taking an empty seat at the back of the room and sitting down quietly. Potions was her favorite subject, besides Defense Against the Dark Arts.
It didn't much matter to Audrey if she was on time for potions, it happened to be one of her least favorite classes. Though, she didn't mind the teacher Professor Slughorn. She glanced at the hurrying first years scurrying like ants on a dirty kitchen floor as they tried to get to their classes on time.
Ruby waited patiently for Professor Slughorn to begin his lesson while more Gryffindors piled in, chattering and slamming textbooks on desks.
Audrey strolled in just as the class begin and took an available seat in the back row, taking her time in removing her Potions book.
((sorry guys i took a little break cuz i dont feel too well))
Ruby didn't look up as she sensed one last student come in just in time, instead focused on whatever Professor Slughorn was explaining and what was in her book.
((bluh why cant i write))
((Aww I'm sorry. I hope you get better.))
Audrey followed the passage in the potions book with her eyes slightly before sighing and doodling on the corner of her parchment.
Anton, being the brat he was, decided he didn't feel like going to class. As an expert of sneaking and charming his way through everything, he simply took a turn down another corridor.
"Deliver my books to the Slytherin Common Room." He said curtly to the tiny 12-year-old, who could barely even see over the stack of books in his arms.
"But I can't get in, I'm not a Slyth-"
"Find a way." Anton snapped, turning heel and continuing down the lengthy hall. Of course, he had any and every excuse concocted to slip by a possible roaming teacher or two.
Just passing the Potion classroom, he made a decision to linger outside the door for a minute or two, perhaps mess with one of the Gryffindors without Professor Slughorn even noticing.
((Aww, thanks Meg. ❤❤))
Ruby picked up her coal-black quill and scribbled some notes halfheartedly, already finding the subject they were studying interesting and fascinating.
((No problem. Just caring about my friend.))
Audrey brushed her strawberry blonde braid to the side, and set her quill that she had previously been doodling with at the corner of her lips. she glanced around surprised that she was bored of the lecture already. Raising an eyebrow, she spotted a Slytherin outside of the door then glanced around the room once more.
((You sweetheart ohmygod))
Ruby paid little to no attention to anyone around her, or whoever was outside. She just wanted to pass this class with flying colors and her O.W.L.S as well.
His sly smile grew as he, accidentally, made eye contact with another student. Slowly, he pulled one of the many random objects he kept in his pocket out (they were for purposes such as throwing, or whatever may occur), this one being a small bottle cork, and tossed it towards the braided girl.
((Haha. Geez, I missed you Molly.))
She had just looked away from the boy to see if anyone else had noticed him when the bottle cork hit her temple. It definitely wasn't enough to hurt her but it got her attention. Audrey looked back over where it had come from and found herself looking at the brown-haired Slytherin boy again. She looked at him with an eyebrow raised as if to question him.
((I missed you a lot, Meg.))
She was too busy, nose to her book and quill furiously scratching at her paper, to notice the sneaky Slytherin at the door, teasing the girl a few seats over from her.
Anton gave her a wink and a little wave, disappearing back around the doorway and snickering to himself.
((Get a room you two))
flabaloobalah commented…
i change my mind i ship audrey and anton over a year ago
kaboomgirl commented…
i KNEW that 코멘트 was coming over a year ago
((Haha. Alright, alright. We'll stop.))
Audrey watched him leave, curious to why he bothered her in the first place. She looked back at Professor Slughorn who was cheerfully chatting away about the effects of moonstone in various potions. She contemplated on following the boy, surely it couldn't hurt.
((Hehehe))
He began to hum a haunting tune, sticking his hands in his pockets and sauntering down the empty corridor. He was near the corner when he paused, looking back to wonder if the lovely girl had begun to follow him. Not yet, it seemed, but his poisonous grin rested assured that she would.
((I'm gonna leave these two alone....ehehehe))
She raised her hand as the Professor turned momentarily. "Yes, Miss Steele?"
Audrey cleared her throat softly, "May I head back to my Common Room? I seemed to have forgotten my book." She said having slipped her potions book into her bag a moment before.
Slughorn scanned the nearby cupboards for an extra book, "Why yes." he said after seeing none, "But hurry along now, you don't want to miss the rest of the notes." he said with his walrus mustache twitching slightly in excitement.
"Of course not." Audrey said with a small fake smile as she stood with her bag and headed out of the doorway.
As if on cue, he saw her figure step out of the classroom, and he began to walk away, turning around the corner and leaving only the vision of a fluttering robe trailing behind. What a fun game this might turn out to be.
Taking one last glance at the classroom, she spotted movement in her peripheral vision and turned her head. Audrey followed where she had seen the black robe, her curiosity leading her.
Anton made no haste and walked as lazily as he always did, arms behind his head. He heard light footsteps behind him, and closed his eyes with smug knowing. Yet he walked on, not planning to stop unless told to.
She found herself directly behind 'cork-boy' from earlier and walked a little softer. Audrey was slightly surprised that he seemed not to notice her. She watched him a moment before breaking the silence, "Hey!"
There it is. Anton smirked.
"Hmm?" He stopped slowly, rotating around to see the familiar face. "...Shouldn't you be in class?"
"Shouldn't you?" She countered, as she filled the rather large gap between them.
"Touche. Let me ask you another question - what are you doing?" Anton leaned against the wall, looking at her with his deep brown eyes.
"What do you mean? You're the one who threw a bottle cork at me." Audrey said as she adjusted her bag on her shoulder.
"Yes, but that doesn't exactly explain why you came after me, now does it? You could've simply brushed it off, or confronted me after class, but you had to actually leave the lesson.." He said in a low voice, cocking a perfect eyebrow at her.
"I would have brushed it off if I also didn't have a want to leave during the lecture." She said confidently, her navy blue eyes finding his.
"True that his class can be boring." He snickered. "So, what is your name?"
The corner of her lips hinted at a smile, "Audrey. Yours?"
"Anton Sherlow." He bowed his head, stepping away from the wall. "Audrey seems a... befitting name. It's pretty, like yourself."
That was a lie. He wasn't attracted to her in the slightest, nor anyone.
She was visibly surprised that he had complimented her though none the less flattered, "Thank you."
"Wait a moment..." He furrowed his brow, taking her chin gently into his hand.
"...I'm sorry, my mistake for the false compliment. I left my glasses on my bed this morning." He smiled.
Audrey rolled her eyes as she eyed his smug smile, that sounded more like the idiot who had hit her with a cork. She took her chin from his hand, "Sorry? I find it hard to understand arses like yourself."
"Maybe you could understand if you take all that attitude out of your ears, Miss Audrey." Anton rumbled, his face going from lighthearted cocky to dark and threatening. No one talked back to him and got away with it. "Now take your head of pretty blonde hair and go back to your classroom, instead of following me down the hall like a dog."
She let out a small breath of laughter, feeling like she may have hit a nerve, "Who said I was following you? Besides, from what I can see, you aren't any sort of authority figure."
"Then who else were you following?" His voice raised a little, echoing to the ceiling. It dropped again to it's ominous tone once more as he uttered his next words. "If you don't stop your mouth from running, you'll see how much more persuasive I can be than any teacher in this school."
"Can't a girl simply skip a lesson?" Audrey said, before faking a scared look on her face, "Oh, I'm truly frightened now." she said and added a light smirk.
"Feh." Anton smiled at the ground. "Look, go back to class now, I'll let you off with no injuries. Got it?"
Audrey scoffed quietly before jokingly saluting to him, "Sure thing."
Done with the girl, Anton turned around and went back on his way. She certainly was something.
She watched him with curiosity before turning on her heel and heading back to potions. Might as well learn something today.
Anton looked back one more time, just to make sure she was doing as told, and then decided to forget about her completely, as he did the rest.