해리 포터 Present 일 OC Hogwarts RP

Nevermore_ posted on Dec 02, 2012 at 07:29AM
Harry Potter may be gone, and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named may have fallen, but that doesn't mean there aren't still interesting things going on at Hogwarts. For instance, a small group has formed, unnoticed by the teachers as of yet, made up of students from all houses and all years who believe that some of the visions of the Dark Lord weren't all that bad and wish to eventually make some of them a reality.

There also exists a group of the opposite nature, an Order of the Phoenix of sorts, formed to oppose the beliefs of the first group.

Members from each group tend to bully those from the other, neither group being any more innocent in the matter than the other.

(This rp is strictly for OCs (original characters), aside from the teachers of course as I'm sure all of them would still be around.

You may make a profile but you do not have to as long as you somehow show your character's name, appearance, house, and year in your first post.

You may be any staff member, as long as no one else has claimed that position, or a student of any house and any year. Also, you do not have to be in either of the groups if you don't want to.)

해리 포터 245 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 245

over a year ago Wotch-ya said…
Name: Tobias Salazar Riddle.

Date of birth: September 1st, 1995.

Astrological sign: Virgo

Year: 6th

Blood status: Halfblood

House: Slytherin

Family: Tom Marvolo Riddle (Voldemort) -- Bellatrix Lestrange.

Backstory: Tobias was born in Azkaban, in 1995. He was only three, when his mother died and his father, Voldemort, was defeated. Subsequently, Tobias was placed in The Black Swan Orphanage. At the orphanage, Tobias was constantly receiving gifts and letters from an anonymous admirer. Tobias started to believe that this admirer was his father (Voldemort).
Before the age of eleven, Tobias had full control of his magical abilities. Tobias had inherited his mother's vault and 50,000 galleons; he used some of this funding to buy his school supplies, books, robes and of course, his wand. At the sorting ceremony, Tobias was sorted into Slytherin, something he was overly proud of.
Through early school years Tobias had formulated a group of "friends"- mostly Slytherins but some Ravenclaws too- that too, believe that Voldemort is still out there and aim to follow his footsteps. Tobias had named this group his Death Eaters, in his father's name.

Magical abilities:
Inherited; Parseltongue, Telepathy, Psychokinesis, he is able to inflict pain on others without touching them, he can control animals and make them do his bidding. The ability to change a persons mind and the way they think.
Mastered; Non- verbal and wandless magic, ability to fly without a broomstick, apparition, occlumency and legilimency. He has already created his first horcrux. He is an animagus, which is a king cobra.
(Yes, he did do a lot of underage magic.)

Skills: He is excellent in potions and transfiguration.

Appearance: He has really evil red eyes, pale skin and jet black hair. He is tall for his age and he is slim.

Personality: Satanic, evil and sadistic. He enjoys creating mischief around Hogwarts and likes bullying students for fun. He uses his charisma and intelligence to cover his evil ways. He doesn't like Herbology because he thinks, that it is a very lame subject.

((How's that?))
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Nevermore_ said…
heart
(0_0 that is absolutely amazing and I love you so very much right now... Thank you for joining my rp you wonderful, wonderful person.)
((Thanks. So who's your character?))
over a year ago LetsDuel2012 said…
Name: Prysilla Landcaster
Birthday: Sept 20,1997
Year:4
Blood:pureblood
House:Slytherin
Looks:dark brown hair with green and blue streaks,thats straight and long,shes one of those people with one green and one brown eye but wears one color contact normaly so some days she has brown some days green,slender figure
Bio: her mom was a deatheater so shes in the Voldemort believers group,her mom had gotten killed after the battle of hogwarts so she lives with her dad. She got put in Slytherin and was happy she didnt get put in Gryffindor. She pretty much keeps to herself
Abilities: good in more dark type magic,and has inly done a patronus once which is a raccoon.
Skills:able to memorize facts,pretty smart,crafty,and really sneaky was able to sneak her pet raccoon RJ into school
personality:mean to everyone but her friends,cunning,cocky,stealthy
over a year ago kitkat58 said…
Name: Jordyn Zafar
Birthday:Feburary 23 1998
Year: 3
Blood: Pureblood
House: Ravenclaw
Appearance: Black hair long straight black hair, pale skin, green eyes, slender figure
Bio: Both her parents were Deather Eaters, dad got killed in battle of Hogwarts, mom tried to have her grow up on Voldemorts beliefs, she didnt beilve in them though, when she was put into Ravenclaw her mom disowned her, she lives in orphanage now, shes glad that she isn't in Slytherin but still hopes that her mother will forgive her, she has a lot of anxiety since her mom threatened her for not getting put in Slytherin
Abilities: as much as she would like to deny it she is good at dark magic, she has already learned non verbal magic
Skills: Very intelligent, good at transfiguration, can conjour patronous which is a fox
Personality: extremly quite, passive, will stand up for friends though, she can be sneaky, enjoys wondering around hogwarts at nightand adventure
((It probably isnt that great coz i made this up quick but hope its good enough...i will fix anything later... hope you like it!))
 Name: Jordyn Zafar Birthday:Feburary 23 1998 Year: 3 Blood: Pureblood House: Ravenclaw Appearan
Tobias was the very first person on the train. Subsequently, in first year he claimed that whole carriage, right at the front of the train. This was the perfect spot for him and the rest of Slytherin because they can hear what's going on in the prefects' compartment. He sat perfectly straight in his seat, anxiously waiting for his cronies. "Hmph" He sighed, looking at his watch. He started to grow impatient, looking out of the window and his watch. "Where are they?" He sneered, impatiently. on top of the table laid Tobias' wand- 13 1/2 inch, chestnut, dragon heart-string- and a golden cage; it's windows were made out of tint, green glass. In this cage was his pet king-cobra, That he smuggled in Hogwarts during his first year.
I walk through the train listening to music looking for a seat....i sit in the compartment behind Tobias and I pet my pet Raccoon RJ as I sing a song from over the hedge he seems to like
Tobias straightened up his uniform. He looked behind him, seeing that Prysilla sitting in the next carriage. "You do realise that's the Prefect's carriage." said Tobias, in a polite but calm voice. He smirked when he saw the raccoon on her lap.
"oh shoot,thanks" i say "mind if i sit with you? i would hate to have to be put with...Gryffindors" i say
"Keep that raccoon away from the cage." Tobias' lips curled into a snide grin.
"oh RJ? he wont hurt a fly....as long as theres no food products..." i say
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
((Yay! Another RP! Wotch and Duel know that the RP I made is dead, so I need something to do.))

Name: February Walker

Hair: Strawberry blonde, long, crazy curly

Eyes: hazel, thick glasses with tape

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 145 lb.

Personality: Quiet, studious, a bit of a stutter when talking, pleasant enough, barely any good friends. So yeah, a total nerd. :)

((Question: can you make OC teachers? I'm curious.))
February wandered the train for a minute, trying to find a good seat. She found an empty compartment. She entered, sliding her trunks onto the rack above. Her black car Junior sat next to her.
"Oh no, RJ would not hurt a fly but he would make a good meal for my snake." Tobias jeered, playfully nudging Prysilla's arm.
February half-brushed her wild mane behind her ears and pulled out a textbook for this year. Her cat Junior curled up in a ball next to her.
I laugh a bit "i forgot the whole food chain thing...good thing i didnt bring Randall,my pet honeybadger....he gets stung by bees and still doesnt care" i say
"You might as well have your own zoo." Tobias joked.
I giggle a little bit
Tobias opened his backpack and got out a large snow globe. It informs if user to whether a threat it near. Tobias hands it to Prysilla. "I was looking in Borgin and Burkes and I thought you might like this." Tobias said smiling.
February heard people yelling down the length of the Hogwarts express.
((Is there a plot my character could join? Maybe somebody pick on her, cuz she's such a nerdy loner?
"OMIGOD NIGHT TROLL!"))
over a year ago Hufflepuffqueen said…
((Can i join?? and i see someone knows their AVPM lines))
((Totally! I sure as hell know my AVPM! Though I can't decide whether or not you join.... :)
Nice icon))
I smile a bit and blush slightly "thanks. It looks so cool" I say
Tobias gets out a small, wooden catapult, "Watch this," he said smirking. Tobias makes the most disgusting spit ball and flings it at February. "OI SHOWOFF, GET OUT OF MY COMPARTMENT!" Tobias shouted threateningly.
February yelped at the top of her lungs, disgusted as she spit ball landed on her face. "Eww! Aah, Merlin!" she screamed, turning beet red in the face and grabbing her trunk and cat to leave.
I laugh as she walks off
Tobias evilly chuckled too. He watched as the last stragglers board the train. 1 minute later, the train left the station. "Where is everyone, today?" Tobias huffed.
((Sorry computer problems here's my character
Name: Sapphire (Saffy) Flemming
House: Gryffindor
Star sign: Gemini
Appearance: Shiny, waist-length chestnut hair, Sapphire (gasp!) eyes and high cheek bones
Extra Magical abilities: Telepathic and aural powers (look them up if you don't know what they are)
Extra info: She's very shy because she's grown up with three brothers and has learnt to take to the shadows. She gets extremely nervous around other people except her friends who she's really loud around. The only other place she's confident is behind a guitar or up in a broomstick.))
I stumbled a bit as the train lurched forward. "Sorry" i mumbled as i bumped into someone's compartment. I continued down the train looking for where February had moved to.
I shrug "i dunno"
February (like the month, but a person) huffed and sat down in another empty compartment, far from anyone who could harass her.
(i feel weird making like a meann person like Lin,Indi,and Amber did things but wernt mean...but its cool)
Tobias leaned his face in his left hand. He was very impatient. Soon, his compartment started to fill with fellow Slytherins. "You're late." He sneered.
over a year ago RaRaRavenclaw said…
Name: Emilia Julietta Capulet.

Date of birth: February 14th, 1996.

Year: 5th

Blood status: Pureblood

Backstory: Emilia Julietta Capulet was born on the 14th of February to wizard parents, Maddelena and Romeo. Before her birth, they were happily dating till things got between them and they broke up. Maddelena soon found out she was pregnant, causing the two to bicker over the custody of the baby. Not long after her birth, both Maddelena and Romeo went to the Wizengamot court. Several weeks later, they came to a decision, that Emilia would spend Mondays-Wednesdays with her mother, and Thursdays-Sundays with her father. Her father was fine with the arrangement, but her mother wasn't happy she got three says when Romeo got four.
For months, Maddelena tried to get the four day custody, begging, threatening, just to see her baby girl. The ministry threatened to arrest her if she didn't stop, and soon became quiet about the whole thing. One day on a stormy Saturday night, Romeo was home with Emilia, who was 2 at the time, when an intruder entered the house. Emilia was asleep in her cot in her room. Romeo had heard a window smashing and the sound of foot steps against the wooden floor, and he started to panic. Racing out of the living room and into the corridor, he came face to face with the intruder, and was killed with the Killing Curse. No one knew who the intruder was, but all evidence pointed to one main suspect, Maddelena. She was soon arrested and placed in Azkaban. Having both parents gone, Emilia was placed with her father's sister, Cella.
Aunt Cella was a jolly, wise old witch in her 60's. When she learnt that Romeo had died and Maddelena had gone to jail, she offered to look after Emilia, which surprised the rest if her family due to her old age, but she proved them wrong. Emilia grew up with a wonderful childhood, and Aunt Cella by her side to teach her the ways of life. They lived in London in a very nice suburban neighborhood, with plenty of children Emilia's age, so she had a nice bond with the girls in neighboring houses. Apart from teaching her the ways of life, Aunt Cella taught her muggle stuff, like how to cook, lyrics to songs and how to ride a bike. Emilia's personality as a child was a lively, sweet-natured, caring one. She grew a fondness for the stars in the sky, for the small creatures in the park and for the meadow 5km from the house. Aunt Cella always told her that her mother, Maddelena, was falsely accused of the murder, and that she will see her in years to come, and this puts a cute smile on Emilia. When Emilia turned 11, she got her owl for Hogwarts.

Magical abilities:
She is a Veela, able to charm and turn into a Harpie when angry and/or provoked. She can also do non-verbal and wandless spells. She is starting her basic apparition training right now.

Skills: She excels greatly in Charms and Potions.

Appearance: Essa has often been described as a very beautiful girl. A waterfall of black, curly hair falls down her back, gently ending at the tip of her spine. A few locks fall down her face gently and with ease. A pair of icy, blue eyes framed with long black lashes. Her lips, painted a soft pink play a everlasting smile on the tips of it. Her jaw, strong yet feminine, hold a delicate nose between her eyes.

Personality: She is very confident and extremely intelligent. She is able to make friends easily and makes sure everyone is involved. She is very kind, and is willing to help anybody who she knows deserves of it.

(credit to Wotch-ya for the template)
Emilia would glide through the trains isle, her hair bouncing playfully along the tip of her spine. She would shift her icy blue eyes moving wildly here now, in search for a empty compartment. Having found one in the corner of her eyes, she would slip through the door, closing it gently behind her before taking a seat on the edge of the chair.
Resting her head gently on the window here now, she would watch the world outside of her move, as the train makes its way to Hogwarts.
I Gently stepped up to the compartment that February had stopped in. She didn't look like she wanted to be disturbed but what if the Slytherins found me? I gently slipped the rickety door open. "Do you mind if i take a seat or would you prefer to be alone?" i whispered quietly.
I scoot over making room and RJ growls...."no,RJ...save it for the Gryffindorks..ok?" I coo petting him and he falls asleep in my lap
February looked up at Sapphire. She was nicknamed Saffy, she remembered. "Uh, yeah, sure," February whispered.
When RJ wakes up I pick him up and whisper "sabotage" and point yo Februarys carrage he looks at me in almost agreement and climbs out silently he makes ot there and hides
over a year ago sparkles3 said…
((I'll join))

Amaka Chickwea slipped into the compartment that all the other Slytherins were in. She took a seat in an isolated corner, not because she didn't have anyone to sit with, she had grown quite popular in the two previous years of her being at Hogwarts. She just didn't feel like talking to anyone. Her hair, this year dyed half purple and half green, was put up in a bun, held in place with chopsticks.
I sat down opposite February but i didn't want to say anything, not quite yet so i just stared at the clod september rain dripping down the window as Murray settles into my lap.
February noticed "Saffy" stare out the window solemnly, her pet Murray nestled on her lap.
February attempted to brush her fingers through her wild tangle of hair without losing her hand entirely, then pushed her horribly thick glasses up on her nose.
"So. How w-was your, uhh, summer?" February asked.
Feeling a bit lonely, Emilia would slip out of her compartment, in search for someone to talk to. As she glides through the isle, her hair bouncing playfully on her back, she would keep her gaze on each compartment, glancing at it throughly. Finding a compartment with two girls, Sapphire and February, she would slip through the door to the compartment.
"Is there room for one more?," she would say, a hint of her italian accent would come out. She would then glance her head over to the empty seat.
Tobias glared at Amaka. "Where is everyone else?" He sneered with a grin on his face. "You're the most pathetic Slytherin here; firstly, you didn't even speak before you sat down. Secondly, you act like you don't care." Tobias threateningly grasped his wand and drummed against his right hand.
I glare over at the girl...in the loser carrage RJ jumps df own to the table destroying everything on and around it he then scampers off and in my lap
As she watches the raccoon destroy everything on the table, shock would fill her, her eyes widening quickly as she watches the raccoon. She would quickly step back, tapping the ground and pushing into it, to avoid being hit by anything flying off the table. Her eyes would follow it back to the carriage full of Slytherins. "I should of thought," she would mumble this to herself, too quiet for anyone to hear. She would shake her head in disapproval, her hair sweeping gently on her face. Pushing it off of her face, she would turn back to the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw.
"Don't you find Slytherins to be arrogant?" she would say to the group here now, a sigh leaving her full pink lips afterwards.
(RJ is a raccoon)
(Oh, sorry about that, I kinda got confused as to what it was, edited the post)
((sorry i'm not on that often i find it hard to get the chance to come on, hope i don't miss too much))
I suddenly snapped out of my deep thinking as i realized someone had spoken. I looked across at February and replied. "Oh, you know, average. How was yours?"
"good job RJ" I say petting him
"That's good. Mine was alright, I guess." February said nicely.