해리 포터 Another.. Harry Potter RP

LadyEmzy16 posted on Aug 17, 2012 at 02:14AM
Okay, guys firstly I hope you enjoy this..oh yeah you can have maximum of three characters.

Name: Clarisse Narcissa Malfoy
Year: 6th.
House: Slytherin
Wand: Hawthorn, Dragon Heartstring, 10 inches.
Appearance: Pale blonde hair, Grey eyes, Pale skin.
Family: Narcissa~Mother,Lucius~Father, Draco~Twin Brother.
Extra info: She is currently single, hates boys who are nuts for her.

Name: Draco Lucius Malfoy
Year: 6th
House: Slytherin
Wand: Holly, Unicorn hair, 10 inches.
Appearance: Pale blond hair, Grey eyes, Pale skin.
Family: Narcissa~Mother, Lucius~Father, Clarisse~Twin Sister.
Extra info: is currently single, absolutely hates girls who are all over him.

해리 포터 140 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 140

over a year ago Make-me-laugh said…
((What do you think; Should I do a good or evil this time?))
over a year ago LadyEmzy16 said…
(( Tell you what, I let's try a both slider or a in between like Snape!))
((I'm good at creating an essence of evil. Got an idea.))

Name: Penelope Riddle.
Age- 15
Year- 5th
House- Slytherin
Wand- 13" 1/2, yew, Dragon Heart-string.
Appearance- Pale skin; jet black, straight long hair; red eyes; incredibly thin.
Family- Tom Marvolo Riddle (Lord Voldemort)~ Father, Bellatrix Lestrange~ Mother, Phoenix Riddle~ twin sister. Draco and Clarisse are her cousins. Lucius and Narcissa are her aunt and uncle.
Personality- She's more powerful than her peers, arrogant, controlling, smart and ambitious
hates: Gryffindors, Muggles and Muggle-borns, Harry Potter and failing.
Extra info: She has inherited powers from her father; telepathy, parseltongue, etc., When Voldemort "died", Penelope was brought up by The Malfoys.
--------------------------------
Name- Phoenix Riddle
Age- 15
House- Slytherin
Wand- 13", yew, dragon heart-string
Appearance- Identical to her twin sister.
Family- Tom Marvolo Riddle (Lord Voldemort) ~ Father, Bellatrix Lastrange~ Mother, Draco and Clarisse are her cousins. Lucius and Narcissa are her aunt and uncle.
Hates- Butterbeer, cowards, blood traitors and time wasters.
Personality- Likes playing cruel pranks, sadistic, cunning, sly, believes in blood purity, like her sister.
Extra info- She is best friends with Pansy Parkinson and Marcus Flint. She was brought up by the Malfoy's

About the twins- They share a magical core. Both play Quidditch; both are chasers. They both share the same magical abilities and have an excellent relationship with each other.
last edited over a year ago
((What is it youre Idea? when are more people joining?!))
((Yeah, my characters :). Honestly, I don't know.))
over a year ago LetsDuel2012 said…
((i'll use Lindsay,Andrew,and my new Fc Roxanne))
Roxanne Chesterfeild
House:Grtffindor
Hair:brown and curled
Eyes:brown
Extra: has a crush on Harry
((Andrew and Roxanne are related also Lindsay now has a crush on Draci for this one))
((Well we'll see if Draco likes her back, or not....wanna start or can we wait?))
Penelope and Phoenix was waiting on platform 9 3/4, to board the Hogwarts express. Many 1st years were talking to their parents and friends. "Lots of weird people here." Penelope said. She linked arms with Phoenix. "Tell me about it." Phoenix laughed.
((im good to go if u r))
((I've started. Penelope and Phoenix are on the platform.))
((Okay..but I don't know how Lindsay looks and what's her personality))
"Pheonix,Penelope!" yelled Clarisse from the huge crowd, "Where are those two?!!" said Draco.
"We are here." They said simultaneously. They walked up to Clarisse, she was like a big sister to Penelope and Phoenix.
Lindsay:*wearing sunglasses and a leather jacket. With her guitar straped to he back*
Andrew:*walks shyly over to Lindsay* um hi.
Lindsay: hey dude
Roxanne:*walks over to the twins* hi, i'm Roxanne but you can call me Roxie, or Rox
"good" said Clarisse, "Where are your trunks?" asked Draco shoving both hands ino his pockets, he was wearing his usual attire a full black suit, his hair instead of being neatly slicked back he left it untamed, as for Clarisse she wore a Black dress her breast length hair left loose and her lips and nails covered in a deep shade of blood red lipstick and nail polish, "Draco, thier trunks are already on the train with our luggage!" said Clarisse.
Phoenix and Penelope were wearing matching, jet black robes. Both having the Slytherin logo on them. Their hair was tied back, in a tight pony- tale. Phoenix stepped on the train, followed by Penelope. They walked to the front carriage, full of Slytherins and sat down next to each other.
Lindsay-takes her guitar out and starts playing when she see draco she stops with an off key note,she then walks over* umm hi I'm Lindsay
Draco and Clarisse followed them in, "Hey Marcus,Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle" said Draco as he entered inside, "Pheonix, Peneolpe Mother and Father told us to keep an eye on you two so don't try to get away from us" said Clarisse, "Oh shut up Clarisse,they just are too excited to see their friends" said Draco indicating the crowd sitting in the compartment.
Lindsay:*sadly walks in and sits with,...well nobody* how do I get him to notice me? *plays her guitar*
Phoenix glared at Clarisse. "She was always protective of us." Phoenix sighed. She crossed her arms and glared back at Clarisse. "Well, our Father had risen last year." Gasps from almost, everyone.
Penelope looked at first years, still trying to get on the train. Than, she spotted Harry Potter boarding the train. "Oh look, its Potter." Penelope smiled. "And that filthy Mudblood" Phoenix replied.
"Ugh..don't mention him.." said Clarisse, "there's Weasley!" said Draco pointing at Ron, "And That filthy Granger mudblood!" added Clarisse.
Roxanne:*sees Harry,blushes and runs on the train*
Andrew:*sits with Lindsay* hi.
Lindsay- are you following me?
Andrew-*shyly shake his head* no
Phoenix and Penelope looked at Weasley entering the bottom carriage. "I swear his parents breed more than rabbits." Phoenix jeered. Phoenix caused Ron to trip and fall. A roar of laughter was heard from the next carriage. Penelope and Phoenix locked heads and sniggered between each other.
Everyone laughed even the over protective Clarisse did, "Watch we're your going Weaselbee" said Draco with a smirk and he continued laughing.
Lindsay:hold up 'Drew
Amdrew-ok
Lindsay- gets up and walks to the carrage with the Skytherins who seemed to be having a good time* um hi can I sit here for a bit? ((Lindsays semi popular in Slytherin))
Phoenix and Penelope looked at Lindsey, standing at the entrance of the carriage. "Sorry, the carriage is full." Phoenix lied. The twins did not like Lindsey because she talks to Harry Potter and Mudbloods. "Yeah, sorry." Penelope joined in.
over a year ago Phoenix_Tears said…
((If you want I'll try to be all of the minor book characters, then maybe later I'll think of an original character))
Lindsay sighed "ok guess i'll see you around then" so much for getting Draco to notice her
Once Lindsey disappeared, Penelope and Phoenix quietly laughed. "She's so stupid." Phoenix whispered. "So true." Penelope couldn't retain her laughter. "Marcus, why is Lindsey in Slytherin?"
((cool go ahead. Join in))
"I'll be right back" said Draco getting to his feet, "Pheonix and Penelope, it's not her fault Lindsay talks to Gryfinndors it's their fault for talking to her!" said Clarisse.
Draco walked out of the compartment every Slytherin eyeing him except his sister, "Lindsay wait!" said Draco struggling to Catch up with her.
"Well, she's got to watch who she talks to." Penelope warned. "Gryffindors do my head in." Phoenix and Penelope high fives each other. "Full of Mudbloods and blood-traitors." Phoenix added.
"Draco will settle that out with her" said Clarisse crossing her arms.
"I generally hope so, or she'll be dead." Phoenix crossed her eyes. Penelope cracked her protruding knuckles.
Lindsay: *stops* yeah?
Clarisse smirked, "that I'm leaving you too deal with" she said.
"So sorry about my cousins" he said, "They just don't want you to talk to you know..Gryfinndors" he continued, "Your welcome to hang out with us if you don't" he said and he leaned down and kissed Lindsay on the cheek.
Phoenix and Penelope saw Pansy and Marcus sitting further down. The sisters linked arms and walked towards Pansy and Marcus. They sat opposite each other; Phoenix next to Pansy and Penelope next to Marcus. "I don't get why Draco likes her." Penelope said. Phoenix rested her head, into he hand. "I agree with you." said Phoenix.
Lindsay:*blushes* ok just one sec. *runs in the carrage with Andrew* see you later 'Drew
Andrew:ok bye Lin
Lindsay*comes back out*
"Likes who?" asked Marcus, "There you are!" said Clarisse stepping into the compartment, "Clarisse" said Marcus. "Marcus, Pansy" said Clarisse sitting next to Penelope, "you know your cute when you blush?"said Draco to Lindsay
"Draco like Lindsey." The twins both said. Phoenix gagged at the idea.
Draco came in the compartment alone, "So how was your little moment with Lindsay?" asked Marcus, "About that..Pheonix,Penelope you really upset her and she said she won't talk to any of those loser "Gryfinndors" he said frowning a little.
The twins both laugh. They like to see other people suffer. "Good!" Phoenix was chuffed.
Draco walked inside, and sat next to Clarisse, "Is it just me or are we at Hogwarts?" said Clarisse glaring out of the window.
The train halted. Phoenix and Penelope got up and made there way on the platform. "Hey, watch this" Phoenix threw blu-tack at Hermione Grander. "That mudblood should know, what that is." Penelope chanted. Many students looked at the twins. The twins evilly, grinned at them.
"Hey!" said Hermione, trying to remove the stuff from her hair.
"What is it Hermione?" Said Penelope. Phoenix cockly walked towards Hermione. "Don't talk to us, you filthy Mudblood." Penelope made the blu-tack stick to Hermione's head.
"Don't talk to her like that!" said Ron.
Penelope pushed Ron and he fell to the ground, hard. "We do what ever we like." Phoenix snarled. The twins glared at Hermione and walked off. "Mudblood!" The both shouted.
Even though they were far away..Draco and Clarisse burst out with laughter, "Good one girls!" yelled Draco in between laughs.
Hermione picked Ron up from the ground, "I can't believe them!" he said.
"It's okay." said Hermione as she removed tthe blu-tack from her hair
"Come on, slow-pokes" The girls called. Phoenix and Penelope like to mess about with Malfoy.
Lindsay:*hops off the train with her stuff and catches up with Draco
* so about earlier and me blushing. really?
Andrew:*carring his stuff*
Roxanne:*walking*
((sorry it took so long just got outta seeimg paranorman))