H2O 인어 Season 3!!!! XD

jackie5starr posted on Apr 03, 2009 at 03:53AM
Hiya peeps!!!! So...I live in America so I obviously haven't watched season 3 yet...but! I know a lot about it!!!! Here's a basic summary! So...Emma leaves BOOHOO!!!! ); but theres a newcomer Bella! tada! Zain and Rikki break up!!! ack...i have a rly rly bad feeling he's gonna do sumthing horrible!!! :$ yup yup sry chicas...that's all i got!!!!! gimme more info by commenting or sumthing!!! l8r g8r! mwah!

H2O 인어 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mermaidpower116 said…
smirk
I don't know if it's true but someone on youtube say that Zain is planning to tell the world about their secret.Remember this may not B true.
over a year ago jackie5starr said…
actually i've heard something like that too...something about Zane being all mean again...
i also heard that he gets another girlfriend.
over a year ago amylee963 said…
he might go all mean, but i really think they will end up together, they were meant to be! I reckon Will (the new diver hottie who is currently Romeo I think on Australias home and Away show) will have a brief relationship with the new mermaid Bella, and maybe Lewis and cleo may break up at the end of season 3 since he is focusing more on packed to the rafters? Im a little sad emmas leaving (glad its not rikki, shes my fave) and I wouldnt be suprised if zane dated another girl- this would only make rikki jealous.... cant wait for season three, only a few more weeks for us aussies, hope it comes soon, this wait is killing me....
i heard lewis is leaving!!! so sad!
when's it coming out in usa??
big smile
SEASON 3 JUST CAME OUT IN UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We went on holiday or as u americans say, vaccation, so i missed a few eppisodes but bad news......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..T­HE THEME TUNE IS DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!I SOOOPREFER THE OLD ONE, but hey, things change.K.I.T.
omg!!!!!!
Bella is in a band with Nate, Lewis and some others and i think she sings the theme song! Anyways, Lewis's hair is VERY different and strange things r happening at the moon pool. The walls r sort of leeking so theres like a small waterfall and water is chasing after them on full moons, like a tentacle. Very exciting stuff peeps. AND guess what? Hector the fish is still there! Hes was in the episode i watched today. Cleo takes some of Lewis's sample water, long story, so bye!
over a year ago H2o-girl23 said…
big smile
Hope it come out in Aus soon!!!!!! i cant wait any longer!!!!!!
surprise
seriously! it isnt out in Australia yet?! WOW