소녀시대 S♣NE TALENT

kpop4everlover posted on Mar 01, 2014 at 10:22PM
credits to fanylove09

This is a joint forum , me and snsdlover4ever will be making this together , this is our first time trying to do a joint forum so I hope you enjoy. Both me and snsdlover4ever will be posting things on here. So on here you will be able to share your talents such as in photography , writing , drawing etc. Here are the rules.

So you will be playing individually and there will be medals you can win and each medal has a different amount of points given.

>Platinum - 5 points
>Gold - 4 points
>Silver - 3 points
>Bronze - 2 points
>Copper - 1 point

The person with most points will win if you are joint then we will give you what you wish for but we have to be able to fulfil it.

Hope You Enjoy!<3

credits to fanylove09 This is a joint 포럼 , me and snsdlover4ever will be making this together

소녀시대 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago snsdlover4ever said…
big smile
Hey there! This is me, snsdlover4ever. (AKA Jackie)

PLEASE READ:
As you may know, this is a joint forum with me and kpop4everlover. Just so you know, we will be judging every entry for the events and the number of fans that can play is unlimited! The events that me and kpop4everlover had planned are:

-writing fanfictions
- drawings
- photography
- poetry

If you have any suggestions, feel free to reply to this post and kpop4everlover and I will probably use those ideas, since this game is made by Sones, and is for Sones! I hope you guys will sign up, since this took us almost a week to plan out. See you guys soon! ;D
IU-CharA commented…
so, what do I need to write? Must it be about SNSD? over a year ago
over a year ago snsdlover4ever said…
Let's get started! Have fun!

1st Round: Writing Fanfictions

Requirements:
-has to include at least 1 member of SNSD
-NO foul language
-has to go along with the theme
-it can be as long as you wish

THEME: A Love Story (since that's pretty easy, and a lot of Fanfictions are like this)
over a year ago IU-CharA said…
Characters
SNSD's Tiffany and YoonA, 2pm's Taecyeon, SISTAR's Bora, 2pm members, SNSD members

Description
YoonA and Seung Gi's dating article gave Taecyeon a great shock. Then, caring Fany was there and ready to help him up with his own feet. Somehow, Taecyeon has learnt how to let YoonA go.

Title : A Warm Hug
Till today, Taecyeon and Tiffany are still best friends......
They comforted each other by giving a warm hug......
That is what they only need......

Taecyeon was reading his script when he heard Chansung’s voice, the maknae shouted for his name. “Taecyeon hyung! Hyung, come here quickly!" Taecyeon was startled by the maknae’s loud voice. He shook his head while muttering under his breath.
“Why does he have to be so loud?" Taecyeon came out from his room to the living room only to find all of his members were already there gathering around Chansung. “What’s wrong?” he asked in confusion. It must be something big or bad. “Look!” Junsu ushered him to come closer and look at the news that was on the computer screen. Taecyeon reluctantly came closer and read carefully the news’s title. Somehow, it didn’t make Taecyeon feel good. He already felt his heart beat so fast. Carefully he reads the title.
***** Breaking News : YoonA and Lee Seung Gi are officially dating! *****
Taecyeon frozed, he was numb. He didn’t know what that was meant. “Khun-ah, what did it say again?” Taecyeon asked Nichkhun in a trembling voice. Obviously, he was shaken by the big news and it was something bad for him. Nichkhun rubbed his back, trying to calm his best friend down. He knew that Taecyeon’s reaction will be like that, that’s why he was scared to tell Taecyeoen the reality. It will hurt his best friend even more. “Taecyeon, you have to learn to let her go. Yoona’s not yours anymore!” Junsu added the fuel in his heart. Taecyeon clenched his fist upon hearing that. He was already as mad as he can.
“Shut up! What do you know?!” Taecyeon yelled and rushed towards the bathroom. He stood in front of the mirror and suddenly punched it. His hand was bleeding and he didn’t give a damn about it. He then turned on the faucet and shoved the water on his face. He was sad. At the same time, he was mad. Couldn’t control his emotion, he finally let out a soft cry of a man. He regretted for doing that.
In the meantime, his members were worried for him when they heard the mirror was broken. They knew that Taecyeon was probably was crying inside the bathroom. “I know it will turn out like this,” Nichkhun muttered. “Poor Taecyeon hyung,” Wooyoung mumbled. “He has to let Yoona go,” Junsu replied and sighed. He felt that Taecyeon was being very pathetic.
Meanwhile, Tiffany who was getting ready for her schedule was shocked to know that Yoona and Seunggi’s dating news was spread. She felt very bad. Many months passed and they had been keeping the relationship hidden well, the news was somehow known by the paparazzi.
Suddenly, Yuri read the news on the internet and came in Tiffany's room. “Ah, Dispatch had been following Seunggi oppa around?!” she mumbled. Yuri came in while she was still reading intently. “Yah, have you heard about the news?” Yuri asked her in a high pitch voice. Tiffany was startled and sighed while gently stroking her chest. “You got me surprised there. Yes, I’ve heard about them…” Tiffany answered softly. She was not in the mood to talk out loud. “I’m sorry for Yoona. She had kept it well and it was spread so fast,” Yuri said. She had finally lowed down her tone after seeing Tiffany was not in a good mood.
“Yeah, I’m surprised that our sajangnim confirmed it to the media too. He wasn’t like that before."Jessica said while coming in Tiffany's room. “I know right. It was a big surprise that our sajangnim gave a confirmation about the dating news,” Yuri said. “Yah, what’s this all about?!” Hyoyeon came in shouting. Tiffany and Yuri quickly covered their ears by how loud Hyoyeon’s voice was. “You babo, why would they know about? It’s our sajangnim’s job, not theirs!” Sunny joined them and hit Hyoyeon’s head while muttering “Silly”. Indeed, Hyoyeon was being silly. Jessica, Yuri and Tiffany could only laugh at Hyoyeon’s comical reaction.
Taecyeon sat on the sofa at the living room quietly. His members were there with him and worrying about him, but Taecyeon din’t care. He was in his deep thought. “Why is she doing this to me?” Taecyeon muttered lifelessly and chocked on his tears. The only thing his members could do was sighing. “Hyung, stop acting like that, Jinyoung hyung will be furious if he knows,” Wooyoung said.
* Park Jinyoung was like an older brother to them. Whenever they had problems, Jinyoung will always be there for them and listens to their problems. When Taecyeon and Yoona broke up back in 2011, Taecyeon was a wreck. Jinyoung was really mad at Taecyeon for acting like that.
“Taec, you must learn how to let go. You and Yoona are not meant together, that’s why things turned out like this. Moreover, you shouldn’t blame Yoona on this because you’re the one who asked for break up,” Nichkhun talked to him. “That was because Kim Youngmin sajangnim (CEO of SME) found out about us and wanted us to break up. If it wasn’t for that, Yoona and I would be happy together now. 2PM shook their head at the lifeless Taecyeon. They couldn’t believe that Taecyeon still hasn’t gotten over that despite it’s been a few years. “Didn’t Tiffany also tell you to let Yoona go? Why are you still like this?” Junsu spoke up.
Suddenly, something hit Taecyeon and he got mad. He had told once to Tiffany to take care of Yoona for him and kept her away from other men. He told Tiffany that he will take Yoona back when Kim Youngmin will accept them. But his best friend broke the promise. She didn’t even inform him about them. He knew that Tiffany must have known about Seunggi and Yoona because Yoona will never keep a secret from the SNSD members. He’s really mad about that.
“Tiffany, that’s all her fault,” he suddenly said. He clenched his fist tight with glaring eyes. Junsu and Nichkhun frowned. “Pardon?" said Wooyoung. “That’s all her fault. She’s really worthless." “Yah, why would you blame her? She’s innocent!” Nichkhun backed up her. “She should have informed me about this but she didn’t and broke her promise. She’s worthless!” Taecyeon shouted. Taecyeon got up angrilly and left the living room. “Yah, where are you going?" asked Junsu. “I’m going inside!” Taecyeon replied. “Don’t you ever dare to get mad at Fany, Taecyeon-ah! Tiffany’s innocent!” Junsu screamed from the living room. But Taecyeon din't care about that.
Tiffany was at Bora's room with her. Others will see them as rivals but the actually the truth was Tiffany and Bora was really close, like sisters. She spent more time with Bora recently. Her members were out for snack. Bora came over and they chatted together.
“Do you have nothing to do? You keep on coming to my house like we’re close neighbors,” Tiffany said and threw the cushion at her best friend. Bora dodged while chuckling. “I’m bored like hell. My members ditched me alone for their schedules. Rather than stay at home alone, it’s better to have our girls thingy! Tiffany said angrilly.
Tiffany chuckled upon seeing how excited Bora was. “Oh right! I’ve heard about Yoona’s news. Were they really dating? Has it been long?" Bora asked. Tiffany didn’t turn to look at Bora because she was busy playing the Rubik cube in her hands but she answered Bora’s question. “Of course they were really dating and didn’t you read the news carefully?! It said that they had been dating since last September. That was it,” Tiffany answered in a nonchalant tone but Bora was not offended by it even it. She knew that once the Rubik cube in Tiffany’s hands, she will be nonchalant about anything else.
“That’s so nice of your boss to let them dating." Tiffany took a glance at Bora and found her playing with the cushion. “Are you being sarcastic? If that’s a yes, then I agree with you,” Tiffany said while they both were laughing about it. “It’s a yes then,” Bora continued and they laughed together. Tiffany then rested her head on Bora’s lap. She was playing the Rubik cube while lying down while Bora was playing with her hair.
“You must be tired,” Bora said suddenly upon seeing Tiffany’s eyes. Even though she smiled brightly, Bora still could know the tiredness in Tiffany just by seeing the latter’s eyes. “Yeah, I’ve been busy with the preparing for the comeback.” “I hope it’ll be a hit just like your other tracks,” Bora uttered sincerely. Tiffany was grateful that Bora thought like that. “Aww, I’m touched!” Tiffany said dramatically only to cause pushing her head. The two best friend’s laugh then could be heard in the house.
"I got a boy meotjiin, I got a boy chakan, I got a boy, handsome boy, nae mam da ga jeo gan", her phone rang loudly. Tiffany picked up the phone even if she felt not to upon seeing the caller ID. Then, she saw :
>>>Taecyeon oppa is calling>>>

~~To be continued~~
last edited over a year ago
Continuation

“Hello,” she picked up. “What happened? Mind to explain to me!” Taecyeon greeted her with a harsh voice. Surely, Tiffany was offended by it. Do you know it hurts? Taecyeon shouted. “Calm down, why are you getting so work up?” said Tiffany.
***Note: Tiffany and Taecyeon will speak English in their whole conversation.***
“You’re worthless! I told you that I will take Yoona back to me. You just have to be patient. But why things had turned like this?” Taecyeon asked her furiously. Tiffany felt guilty. She felt guilty because she had promised Taecyeon to look after Yoona for him, but Yoona had already started another relationship. “Sorry Taec, I can’t stop her. It’s her life!” Tiffany replied in perfect English. “Still… ***sigh, I’m your best friend, Tiff. How could you do this to me?” Taecyeon pleaded in a really pathetic manner. Tiffany felt terrible. “Are you crying over there?” she asked. She could hear faintly a sob from the other line. “I’m pathetic, right?” Taecyeon asked weakly. Tiffany closed her eyes and got up from Bora’s lap. “No, it’s okay. I can understand you. Listen. Let’s meet tomorrow, at our usual hang out place. Is that sound alright to you?” “”Call.”“Call, bye!” Tiffany hung up the phone and sighed softly.
“Who’s that?” Bora who had been quiet since Taecyeon called. “It’s Taecyeon oppa,” Tiffany answered. “Taecyeon oppa? Taecyeon of 2PM?” Bora asked again. “Duh, then which Taecyeon is it? Do you know another Taecyeon?” Tiffany asked more to teasing Bora. Bora smiled sheepishly. “Sorry,” Bora uttered. “You guys have been so close. Aren’t you going to date each other?” Bora teased her best friend. Tiffany chuckled. “Are you serious? He’s not my type!” Tiffany gave Bora an are-you-kidding-me-look. “Oh come on, you guys have known each other for so long. It’s impossible to not fall in love,” Bora teased her even more.
Suddenly, Tiffany’s eyes turned gloomy. Yeah, it’s impossible to not fall in love… with him. (Fany said in her heart.) “He used to be Yoona’s man,” Tiffany said faintly, luckily Bora’s ears were sharp enough to hear that. Bora’s eyes widened, the eyeballs almost popped out. “Are you kidding me? Does it mean the both of them used to date each other?” Tiffany nodded. Bora gasped! “So the rumors were true after all,” Bora couldn’t describe how surprised she was. “Bora-yah, do you want to hear my story?” Bora looked at her with questioning eyes.
“What is it?”
“What you said was true. It’s impossible to not fall in love because we had been together for so long. In the end, I was left alone trying to find a way out of this nightmare. Taecyeon oppa had gone…” “What are you trying to say? Are you falling in love with him?” Tiffany closed her eyes as she began to tell her.“I used to have a huge crush on him…”
*** Story Starts***
As I debuted, Taecyeon and I weren’t as close anymore because I was busy. Practices, recordings etc. They’re all were working out on me. The only one I had at that time was my members.
My family was far beyond reach. They’re in LA while I’m here, in South Korea. I could only rely on my members and no one else.
At that time, Taecyeon was also busy training for his debut. We kinda lost contact, and we didn’t meet each other.Somehow, in early 2009 brought us closer back. 2PM had debuted, and SNSD had turned to a really big hit. We became popular.
We had a show together; 2PM Idol Army Show. That’s when Taecyeon and I started contacting each other back. Nichkhun brought us closer since he had my contact number.
Time passed by, as I turned more mature and we had been so close with each other, I developed a feeling for him.Taecyeon acted like a big brother to me and since I missed Leo so much, Taecyeon cured the feeling. He gave a really good vibe to me and I fell for his charm. But…he never sees me as a woman. He could only see me as a younger sister who needed a spoil treatment.
And…he had a huge crush on Yoona. Ever since, the MBC Gayo Daejun special performance, Yoona and Taecyeon started dating each other.
They even casted on a show together; Family Outing 2! I was green in envy with Yoona. Nevertheless, I learnt to let him go and be happy for both my big brother and my younger sister. During Best Friend Special episode, Taecyeon invited me as his best friend. But the situation turned worse for us. The MC, Ji Sangryul, Kim Wonhee, Noh Sayeon, Jokwon and even Junho teased us; saying that we’re creating a love line. When Yoona came back from catching the loaches, she saw us and I could clearly see that she wasn’t happy and was jealous. I persuaded her that there’s nothing to be jealous about. Taecyeon and I was just best friend. She finally convinced after Taecyeon also joined me to persuade her. However, the MC forced Taecyeon to choose his ideal type between Yoona and me. Actually, I had a high hope for this because there’s no way Taecyeon would turn me down for his girlfriend but the situation inverted. Taecyeon chose Yoona over his own best friend whom he invited. Nevertheless, I’m happy for them and Yoona was happy too. But Heechul turned the table saying that the real winner wasn’t really Yoona but me…a forced winner.
Since then, I knew that I could never win Taecyeon’s heart. I was never his ideal type and I will throw this feeling away. I promised myself that I don’t want any relationship at the moment.
***Story Ends***
“Aww, it was a one-sided love. It hurts, right?” Bora asked her carefully. Tiffany opened her eyes after finishing telling the story. “Of course it hurts, but I’ve gotten over it. Now, I’m only going to focus on my career,” Tiffany smiled brightly causing Bora to smile too.
“You know what, I’m curious how the rumor between you and Nichkhun started!” “What do you mean?” Tiffany asked. “Don’t you know? Your dating rumor with Nichkhun oppa was spreading on the internet,” Bora told her. “Oh that’s… We only have couple items for fun. There’s nothing more. Besides, most of them were coincidental. Heehee.” Tiffany did a toothy smile. Bora chuckled.

~~ To be continued~~
Continuation

Tiffany met Taecyeon at a downtown café. It’s popular among the celebrities who wanted to find peace from the busy schedule including her. She used to go there a lot with her members or friends, including Taecyeon, Nichkhun or Junsu. She sat at a table which was occupied by Taecyeon. The older guy was sipping on his latte. “Order, miss?” the waitress asked her. “Get me a cup of Caramel Coffee, please?” “Sure,” the waitress walked away when she declined to order food.
“Aren’t you going to eat?” “It’s fine. I’m going on a lunch date after this anyway,” Tiffany replied. “Lunch date? With whom? Who’s the unlucky guy?” Taecyeon teased her. “That’s only going to be Sunny and my Prince, you babo!” Taecyeon smiled sheepishly. After a while, the situation got serious.
“How have you been holding on?” she asked carefully, full of sincerity. Taecyeon felt grateful that he had such a caring friend and younger sister like that. “I’m not okay. I’m still not over her,” he answered truthfully. Tiffany held his hand gently and stroked it.
“You can do it, I know you can. Yoona had become Seunggi oppa’s girlfriend and you must let her go,” she said softly. “How come you never tell me about them? Didn’t I tell you to not let Yoona fall into someone else’s arms?” he asked sadly. “Oppa, you couldn’t control whom you want to fall in love with. Yoona is happy with Seunggi oppa, and you should be happy too. Besides, I have promised Yoona to not let you know until the right time came.”
“You only care about your promise with her. What about me? Didn’t you promise me too?”
“Taec, you are important to me but sorry to say, Yoona is more important. I could say she is my life. I couldn’t live without her or the members. They’re precious to me. That’s why I kept my promise with her.” Taecyeon looked on and thought deeply. “You’re right. Of course you would choose Yoona over me. I’m nothing to you compared to her.”
Tiffany felt quite upset by the way Taecyeon emphasized that. She got up and hugged him. Taecyeon felt magic was put on him. He was overwhelmed by the hug. All of his problems just went away. “Taec, no matter how it is, you are still my best friend. You still owned part of my life. Whatever it is, I’ll try to be there whenever you need me and I will give you a warm hug. Do you hear me, bestie?” Taecyeon nodded and they stayed like that for a while.
Indeed, Tiffany's warm hug made Taecyeon felt so different. His best friend was never worthless, but worth it, right?

~~ End of Story~~

I wish more participants will join though...... I hope it's not only ME joining this game.