Ghost Hunters DVD Difficulties

Katreader posted on Feb 03, 2009 at 08:39PM
Has anyone else had problems with Ghost Hunters DVDs? I bought the Season 4 Part 1 and the discs do not play correctly. I'm on my 3rd try-with still no success. The first time they were fine, except they wouldn't play the 3rd episode of each disc. The second also had problems, the show would start, then have visual problems finally the player read, "this disc cannot be played. Check disc." Same thing with my 3rd attempt. This time returned from a different location, in case one shipment had a bad batch. I think it has to do with the way they're packaged. All 4 discs sit directly on top of each other with prongs at the sides you have to pull to remove them. I'm still trying to get a good edition. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Ghost Hunters 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago noahwfan said…
zzz
I have only had a problem with season 2 part 2 disk 5. The dvd won't play. I thought the set was bad so I sent it back to amazon.com and they sent me a new set. I tried disk 5 again and it still wouldn't play. I don't know if anyone else has had problems with season 2 part 2 disk 5 or not. I even tried to get it to play on other machines but it won't play.