Gaspard Ulliel Paris Je t'aime

pink_martini2 posted on Jan 25, 2008 at 03:21AM
For those who have seen it, did you like it?

I've pimped this to my friends, they all seem to not like it at first. But I assure them to watch it to the end. Lo and behold, after having watch it all, they finally liked it.

This was the same for me. I had only heard of it through Natalie Portman and Gaspard. So I decided to buy it when it came out on DVD. At first I thought I wasted my money. lol

Which segments were your favorite? Did any of them you cry? (I cried through so many lol)
last edited on Jan 25, 2008 at 03:22AM

Gaspard Ulliel 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago layla_14 said…
i saw the trailer for it ages ago and i really wanted to see it, so i decided that i would buy it when it comes out on dvd but now i can't find a copy of the film anywhere, i've looked in all the dvd shops there are but they say they don't have that film, i'm like what the hell one shop has to have a copy of the movie, i'm really pissed off, i really want to see it.

by the way gaspard looks so hot in the trailer i saw, i think he looks really good with quite long hair, it suits him.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago IHeartGaspard said…
Hmm is in french? Cause if it is I'm screwed. The only two words I know in french are merci and bonjour.lol. There's always english subtitles...
over a year ago pink_martini2 said…
One of the segments are in english (not gaspard's though).

And like you said, there's the subtitles. It worked for me. :)
over a year ago Lunatic said…
I speak French, so watching it wasn't a problem for me at all.

My sister and I LAUGHED SO MUCH after seeing Gaspard's part. After Gaspard talking about how he feels he knows this guy, he admits to the other dude that he can't speak French that well. It was great. The mimes were really funny too ;)

(I love their car.)