후르츠 바스켓 Post the chracter 당신 think your most like.

Alchemistlover posted on Feb 18, 2013 at 12:33AM
As the title says post the character you think your the most like. I wanted to ask this as a question but think it would be a good forum topic to. As for me....i don't know yet i'm going to give it some serious thought. I want to here everyone's responses though!
 As the 제목 says post the character 당신 think your the most like. I wanted to ask this as a 질문

후르츠 바스켓 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago FurubaLuv said…
My favorite character seems to switch everyday. They rotate between these few characters: 1)Mayuko Shiraki 2) Kyoko Honda 3) Machi Kuragi 4) Arisa Outini 5) Sakj Hanajima 6) Akito Sohma 7)Tohru Honda
The reasons why i like these characters are 1) i can relate to their situations 2) simular characteristics to mine 3) attitudes are unique 4) feel bad for their situations 5) respect their choices, or idol them (tohru being able to smile after her whole family's dead)... etc.
I don't pay attention to the way the characters look. It's mainly the characteristics Natsuki gave them, and what they say :D Like i'm crazy on quotes and things that i can relate to that are also happening in my life.
So AlchemistLover, look for the things you may honor or share in common with a character, and that may help you find a favorite :)
Alchemistlover commented…
Cool vt actually the 질문 was what character are 당신 the most like my which was your 가장 좋아하는 good repsonse though over a year ago
FurubaLuv commented…
OH hahaha, ok. :) i most have skipped that, LOL over a year ago
over a year ago IamKyon said…
I think I am a lot like Kyo Sohma. I get annoyed at little things and can't be a good socialite. Other people also find me quite annoying but I think they also get attracted, I don't know really. But I can make friends if I want. I really behave like him a lot, seeing him all freaked out when girls gathered around him reminded me of myself XD And like cats follow him, they also follow me lol Thats the strangest thing.
last edited over a year ago
 I think I am a lot like Kyo Sohma. I get annoyed at little things and can't be a good socialite. Othe
LOL I'm a lot like Kyo to over a year ago
IamKyon commented…
^ Yeah, my face is always almost like that XD over a year ago
over a year ago Wizardry101 said…
The character i'm most like it Mayuko. I don't look like her at all. But her characteristics are very simular to mine. When she has a friend, she wants them to be happy. When she loves someone, she thinks of them over herself. I went through a simular situation to hers, where she loved hatori but he and kana loved eachother, so she realised that she couldnt love him. So the only thing she could do was wish both of them to be happy. But i seriously feel attatched to her because of how simular we are! :D
She's the character i'm most like ^^ oh. plus both of us make weird faces... (example: picture belowe):
 The character i'm most like it Mayuko. I don't look like her at all. But her characteristics are very
cool XD over a year ago
over a year ago emberkl said…
I have moments when I am like everyone. But I love going Ayami
 I have moments when I am like everyone. But I 사랑 going Ayami
over a year ago ika123 said…
wink
well,I most like in this anime are tohru honda and yuki-kuun...I don't know why but I like it!!!!
~kyo -I don't feeling anything at him...although almost everyone like kyo-kun,but I like someone else that doesn't popular with their fans....

-just like vampire knight,I like kaname and yuuki than zero..but their fans most like zero!! sometimes I think I like different things than other....
 well,I most like in this 아니메 are tohru honda and yuki-kuun...I don't know why but I like it!!!! ~k
over a year ago xxAirix11598xx said…
heart
Kisa Sohma
 Kisa Sohma