명탐정 코난 Whose your fav character ?

shinXran posted on Dec 02, 2010 at 10:09AM
Mine is shinichi/conan cause of a thousand reasons. But i don't have time to write em dowm
save

명탐정 코난 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago KittyGirl13 said…
big smile
I'm your opinion!
over a year ago James1R1Mori said…
Ai for me ever sense the she first appeared it turns out evertime i fall in love with a character she is played by voice actor Megumi hayashibara Aiyanami rei Lina Inverse Haibara Ai/Shiyano akemi or is it shiho or mabye miho never can remember which of the sisters is which i prefered haibara ai anyway and that short girl who was really 25 from Onegai sensei
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago yuklid123 said…
for me it is kudo and Kaitou Kid :) for they look-a-like and at the same time they act cool, conan act not much cool for he uses somebody else to explain his deduction :)
over a year ago sam71 said…
wink
for me - ai, kid and shinichi... bcoz these 3 are very calm and cool.... which i like the most
over a year ago Helen_Anggraini said…
big smile
I very like Shinichi Kudo and Kaito Kid.
They are very cool and smart...
over a year ago miss-sara said…
I would have to say my top 5.
Shinichi Kudou - self explanatory, he's just freaking awesome
Kaito Kid - he's charming, funny, and smart. (what more can i say?)
Heiji Hattori - Hilarious and totally outgoing and obviously intelligent
MIwako Satou - she's a strong woman, but still has her "awww" moments
Wataru Takagi - he's just adorable and so cute. And i also have a thing for cops.
over a year ago princess989898 said…
My top:
1.Shinichi Kudo-I fall in love with him in first sight because he smart,handsome,cool and I love when he jealous and when he try to save people which he in love with like Ran
2.Ran Mouri-I like her too because she strong and patient how long she wait for someone she love
3.Kaito Kid-I like him when he scared when he saw fish...hahahaha..and he cool like Shinichi,he gentleman,smart like Shinichi and more XD
4.Heiji Hattori-I like him when he fighting deduction with Conan/Shinichi he so funny and he smart too
5.Saguru Hakuba-I like him because his cute and he like cool detective
over a year ago Shin111 said…
My votes are the Gosho Boys.Dont know? Gosho Boys consist of Shinichi,Heiji,Kaito and Saguru.Vigintillion reasons.
over a year ago Gyroball13 said…
Conan, Ai, Shuichi, Sato, and Takagi
last edited over a year ago
 Conan, Ai, Shuichi, Sato, and Takagi