데이비드 테넌트 Hi and welcome

madcow posted on Mar 26, 2007 at 11:53AM
Hi to all of you new people. This is the place to introduce yourself to us all.

데이비드 테넌트 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago doctor_banana said…
Hello, I'm doctor_banana and I really love David Tennant :) He is great in all of his roles :)
over a year ago olg200492 said…
Hi.I'm olg200492 I'm a big fan of Doctor Who and
David Tennant.
over a year ago doctor_banana said…
Hey, I love DT I think he rocks :)
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Yeah I love DT he's an amazing actor and I love my Doctor ;). I haven't seen many other roles he's been in though... what are some good movies?
over a year ago slytherin360 said…
he also plays barty crouch jr. in harry potter. hes a good actor.
over a year ago bad_wolf said…
hey all, i love david tennant, and i think he is awesome as the doctor, and he is by far my favourite actor. like some of you, im a big fan!
over a year ago Davidsdarling72 said…
kiss
hiya all my names lou im new here im 37 from wales im a huge David fan iv got a lovely boyfriend of 5 years called mickey
iv been a fan of David since he took over as the 10th doctor and it brok my heart when he said hes no longer going to be the doctor
love lou xxxxx
over a year ago trovey said…
Hello everybody,

My name is Mariska, 44 years old and I'm a DT fan since he first appeared in Doctor Who. Unfortunaly DT is not very well known in my country so films etc. are hard to find. All my information about him I have to find on the Internet and BBC1 and 2. Hope to meet people here to talk a little bit more about DT because when you say his name here nobody knows(besides a couple of Doctor Who fans) who you are talking about.

xxxx Mariska
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago zoomonkees said…
HA! So, speaking about that... (oh, wait. sorry. Introductions- Hello everyones!! I'm zoomonkees! You can also call me Cherie. However, I digress.)....I was REALLY bored last summer so I spent a lot of time on the interwebz and decided to try to watch everything that DT has been in since I kind've had already been doing that anyway. I was a bit afraid that might ruin the Doctor aspect for me, but it didn't (which was awesome) as he is an AMAZING actor. I know he's done a lot of stage stuff, so that really doesn't count. The one he has been in most recently, Hamlet, is coming to DVD, though, which I am SO excited about since I have absolutely NO dinero to go buy tickets to travel to the UK to buy more tickets to see the play. Yes.
Anyway, major films he's been in that I can think of off the top of my head- Bright Young Things, Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire(Barty Crouch, Jr. (yes, the creepy guy)) and L.A. Without A Map(which has both Lisa Edelstein(Dr. Cuddy from House) and Johnny Depp in it). I know he was in Recovery, also. OH!!! BIG THING- If you haven't seen Blackpool yet, DO. It was a musical murder mystery miniseries on BBC (can't remember which one) I know it's on DVD now and I'm saving up to get it. You can also check out Posh Nosh. Most of the things he's been in are in this club's videos, but you can also check www.imdb.com.
One last thing though. My most FAVORITE movie ever (and it's only a short film) is The Traffic Warden. Here's the url in case the one here doesn't work: link

Hope that helps!