Dark 앤젤 The 책

carterrocks posted on Apr 05, 2008 at 11:04AM
I've read After The Dark and it was okay, has anyone read the first two books?

Dark 앤젤 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Hananita said…
Dark Angel is a Book ?? I didnt know that :/ Is it any good ??
over a year ago carterrocks said…
There are three dark angel books. The first is set straight after max escapes manticore, pre season one. The other is set, I think after the season 2 finale. The third is basically season 3, gives answers to most of our questions.
over a year ago VMars4ever said…
I'll definitely have to check those out. What are all three called?
before the dawn

Skin game

after the dark

Read after the dark, its good. Just started reading skin game and its going fine. There are a few things which aren't quite right but you can look past them ^_^
over a year ago Hananita said…
Ahh thats great!!But i still want season 3 :( Haha i saw thm all like online.. and i got rlly fustrated!! :( But anywho.. thanks for the tips on the books:D
There's kinda is a season three but it written by fans. They have their own site, the stories are in script-episode formats, so kinda realistic.
over a year ago mudy247 said…
im so buying them all! there is also a fourth which is about eyes only. its like an extra to the series.
over a year ago cacticrisis said…
I've read Skin Game and After The Dark... Skin Game wasn't very conclusive, but when I read After The Dark, I completely understood why the storyline of Skin Game is so necesssary. The books are great and seamless to the storyline.