Damon & Bonnie Bamon Midnight

KazceyLov posted on Feb 04, 2011 at 05:13AM
Damon dies to save Bonnie

"I don't want your filthy slave", he snarled. "I want my own back! She's worth...." Here he came to a stop , trying to calculate how many ordinary girls Bonnie was worth. A hundred? A thousand?
"She is worth infinitely more ----" he begun.

In the front yard, Bonnie was abasing herself. She couldn't help thinking, even now, about how handsome Damon looked, how wild and dark and ferocious and gorgeous. She couldn't help thinking about the times he smiled at her,laughed at her, come to save her at her urgent call. She honestly thought that someday...but now she felt her heart was breaking in two.

"They hurt you, didn't they, little bird? I saw... I saw your face," Damon said in his new choked-up voice.
Bonnie didn't know what to say. But suddenly she didn't mind how hard he squeezed her. She even found herself squeezing back.
Suddenly, to her shock, Damon broke the Koala-grip and pulled her up and kissed her on the lips very gently.
"Little redbird! I'm going to go now, and make them pay for what they did to you"

"The pulsing was made up of nothing but a memory. The memory of a girl with dark blue eyes and golden hair and a small face with wide brown eyes.
And the taste: the taste of two maiden's tears. Elena. Bonnie
Putting the two of them together they formed, not exactly a thought, not exactly a picture. But to someone who only understood words, it might be translated
They are waiting for me, if I can figure out who I am
And that sparked a fierce determination"

And when Damon is dying his mind speaks to Elena...but his inner soul ( the damon in chains from the last book) talks to Bonnie..

Damon & Bonnie 64 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 64

over a year ago pattykirsche said…
heart
In the front yard, Bonnie was abasing herself. She couldn't help thinking, even now, about how handsome Damon looked, how wild and dark and ferocious and gorgeous. She couldn't help thinking about the times he smiled at her,laughed at her, come to save her at her urgent call. She honestly thought that someday...but now she felt her heart was breaking in two.

"I don't want your filthy slave", he snarled. "I want my own back! She's worth...." Here he came to a stop , trying to calculate how many ordinary girls Bonnie was worth. A hundred? A thousand?
"She is worth infinitely more ----" he begun.

"They hurt you, didn't they, little bird? I saw... I saw your face," Damon said in his new choked-up voice.
Bonnie didn't know what to say. But suddenly she didn't mind how hard he squeezed her. She even found herself squeezing back.
Suddenly, to her shock, Damon broke the Koala-grip and pulled her up and kissed her on the lips very gently.
"Little redbird! I'm going to go now, and make them pay for what they did to you"

"Can you remember three things?" she said to Damon.
"I'd gamble on it" This time Damon kissed her softly on the forehead.

"Second, you left me at that horrible inn for a week--" As if she could see inside his mind, she saw this slice into him like some kind of wooden sword. He was holding her so tightly that she really couldn't breathe. "I.. didn't mean to. It was really only four days but I should never have done it" he said.
Bonnie woke and realized she had been unconscious for a few minutes. She began to shiver, and once she started she couldn't seem to stop. She felt a wave of heat envelope her, and she knew that Damon was trying to warm her, but still the trembling wouldn't go away.
"What's wrong?" Damon asked, and his voice was different from usual.
"I don't know," Bonnie said. She didn't. "Maybe it's because they kept starting to throw me out the window. I wasn't going to scream about that," she added hastily, in case he assumed she would, "but then when they talked about torchuring me ---"
She felt a sort of spasm go through Damon. He was holding her too hard. "Torchuring you! He threatened you with that?"

"So it was your fault it got poured out, was it?"
"Well, I figure it was. You couldn't have done it if I hadn't gotten drunk, and --- wha-what's wrong, Damon? Are you mad too?" He really was holding her so that she couldn't breathe
Slowly, she felt her arms loosen a little. "A word of advice, little redbird. When people threaten to torchure and kill you, it be more -- expedient -- to tell them it was someone else's fault. Especially if that happens to be the truth"
"I know that!" Bonnie said indignantly. "But they were going to kill me anyway. if I'd told about you, they'dve hurt you too"
Damon pulled her roughly back now, so that she had to look in him in the face. Bonnie could also feel the delicate touch of a telepathic mind probe. She didn't resist; she was too busy wondering why he had plum-colored shadows under his eyes. Then he shook her a little, and she stopped wondering.
"Don't you understand even the basics of self-preservation?" he said, and she thought he looked angry again. She certainly was different from any other time she had seen him -- except once, she thought, and that was when Elena had been 'disciplined' for saving Lady Ulma's life, back when Ulma had been a slave. He had the same expression then, so menacing that even Meredith had been frightened of him, and yet so filled with guilt that Bonnie had longed to comfort him.
And to her total astonishment, the ever composed, brand-new vampire blurted, "I'm sorry. I didn't think about how that place would be for you. Is there anything that will make you feel better?"
Bonnie blinked. She wondered, seriously, if she were dreaming. Damon didn't apologize. Damon didn't famously ddin't apologize, or explain, or speak so nice to people, unless he wanted something from them. But one thing seemed real. She didn't have to sleep in that brown room anymore.
This was so excited that she flushed a little, and dared say, "Could we go down to the ground? Slowly? because the truth is I'm just terrified of heights"
Damon blinked, but said, "Yes. I think I can manage that. Is there anything else you would like?"
"Well-- there are a couple of girls who'd be donors happily -- if -- well -- if there's any money left -- if you could save them.."
Damon said a little sharply, "Of course there's some money left. I even wrung your share back out of that hag of a land lady"

The microseconds stretched infinitely , Elena felt her eyes slowly getting wider, even though she knew they were flying open.
She saw Stefan leisurely reach across her to try to twine his fingers around Bonnie's leg, even though she knew what she was seeing was a lightening fast grab for the petite girls' ankle. She even heard instantly Damon's telepathy No, little Fool! as if he was speaking the words in his accustomed lazy tones of superiority.
Then, still in slow motion, Bonnie's knees bent and she launched into the air above the circle.
But she never touched the ground. Somehow, a black streak, stunningly fast even in a slow-motion horror film that Elena was watching, landed where Bonnie would have landed.
And then Bonnie was being thrown, being hurled too fast for Elena's eyes to track -- outside the barren circle and then there was a dull thud -- too fast for Elena's mind to track as being Bonnie's landing.
Quite clearly, she heard Stefan cry, "Damon" in a terrible voice. And then, Elena saw the thin dark objects -- like curving lances -- that were already shooting downward.
Elena could hear Bonnie too, through her link with Damon, but at first all Bonnie could do was sob, "Damon, oh please! I didn't know - I never thought --that anyone would get hurt! You saved my life! And now --oh, please! I can't say goodbye!"
She didn't understand Elena thought, that she was talking to a very young child. But Damon had sent the child a message to repeat.
"I'm supposed to tell you goodbye though." For the first time the child looked uneasy "And -- and I'm supposed to tell you 'I'm sorry' too. He thought you'd know what that meant and you'd forgive me. But... if you don't... I don't know what will happen --- oh!"
And deep in Damon's mind, she saw Bonnie's expression change, from tearful peanance to astonished fear to careful control. As if Bonnie had grown up all in an instant.
"Of course -- of course I understand. And I forgive you -- but you haven't done anything wrong. I'm such a silly girl -- I.."
"We don't think your a silly girl," the child said, looking vastly relieved. "but thank you for forgiving me. There's a special name I'm meant to call you too but I --"
"Was it redbird?" Bonnie asked, carefully and the little boy's pale face lit up.
"That was it. You already knew. Your all..all nice and so smart.. thank you for making it easy"

Stefan squeezed Elena's hand,"She's been trying so hard -- for you. She --she loves him too, you see. I didn't even know that. I guess..I guess.. I have been blind on all sides"

The pulsing was made up of nothing but a memory. The memory of a girl with dark blue eyes and golden hair and a small face with wide brown eyes.
And the taste: the taste of two maiden's tears. Elena. Bonnie
Putting the two of them together they formed, not exactly a thought, not exactly a picture. But to someone who only understood words, it might be translated
They are waiting for me, if I can figure out who I am
And that sparked a fierce determination
over a year ago samjhart said…
heart
OMG. I think I just died<333

Damon's soul was reaching out to Bonnie. I'm literally in tears
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
crying
Bloody hell mate is tis flippin real? Becuz it jus made my flippin day oh plz tell a gur Damon's soul was retching for thee Bonnie? Tis is sooooo much better than tat Rubish I was force to look at. Hope to hear from ya soon mate Cheers!
over a year ago -RandomChick- said…
^ Total Aussie right there ;D Jks. Thanx so much Patty and Kascey (Or whatever, it's hard to remeber, sorry) , you made my day hun :) x
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Thedarkeststar said…
heart
Yes , is all real! *-----*
over a year ago damongirlfriend said…
heart
omg I just cry
this is so sad and cute; really I want mignight now
I guess that I only cry when read the books; but definitely this is the bamon book;

and Stefan with you quote I turned in a fan of you in the books
over a year ago veronicaaa said…
heart
gracias me han hecho amar el libro de nuevo no es como lo pintan los delena noooo el recuerda a las dos al final asi que en los siguientes libros las dos estaran en el juego

AMO BAMON

si damon no hubiera dicho esa tonteria al final seria el libro perfecto y mas hermoso para mi
over a year ago damongirlfriend said…
^^ completely agreed
best part is the Delena fans saying Damon sacrificed himself for Bonnie.... because of Elena ¬¬'
silly minds. There is no sense in thi s statmment.
over a year ago AngelStelena said…
Wow this was amazing :') can't wait to read it. but what about everyone else, what happened with Stefan & Elena? I'm kinda rooting for them too.
Here are the Stelena part on the books >>>>>>

This was the best feeling in the world, the knowledge that she and Stefan were together, and she made Stefan promise her over and over that he would not ever leave her on another quest again, no matter how briefly, no matter the cause.
By now, Elena could not even focus on what she had been worried about before. She and Stefan had always found heaven in each other's arms. They were meant to be together forever. Nothing else mattered now that she was home.
"Home" was where she and Stefan were together.

and
She'd been born to love Stefan. She knew that. Once he'd been willing to marry her. Well, since then, she had been a vampire, a spirit and a new incarnation dropped from the sky, and she would hope that one day he would be willing to marry that new Elena too.

and also

"Since I saw you, I loved you --- but it was the wrong kind of love. See how long it took me to figure that out?" Elena whispered into the hollow of his throat
"Since I first saw you, I loved you -- but I didn't know who you really were. You were like a ghost in a dream. But you put my straight pretty quickly" Stefan said, glad that he could brag about her.

These are the only one I found in the internet but there are much more :)
over a year ago AngelStelena said…
Hmm thanks :) trying not to read too much into these :D
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…

"She's been trying so hard -- for you. She --she loves him too, you see. I didn't even know that."

Oh I love Stefan! I knew he would be the first to fully realize...

But man, I have a feeling that i'm going to feel terrible for him. He has finally been rescued from that horrible place he's been, and now his brother dies and his "love" is acting like a total bitch...

I really hope L.J makes it better for Stefan in the next trilogy :(
over a year ago JaceClaryTMI said…
Okay I love these Bamon ones!!! <3 Are the Stelena ones after all the Delena moments??????
over a year ago kirstyjayne said…
No before, what can ya say Elena tells both brothers she cant live without them and she loves them and she feels incomplete with out them both, the girl cant help but wanting it all *sigh*
over a year ago MissAllisonLove said…
cool
In rooting stefan with someone else. Elena does not deserve the salvatore brothers. I love staroline in show and why not in books, but i hope caroline books change, somebody knows what happened to her in midnight or meredith? And of course my lovely matt? Im seriously in love with bamon books! Damon soul talk to bonnie and damon mind to Elena. Pretty obvious which one means more. Damon saved bonnie because he loves her not because of Elena. Damon doesnt realize he loves bonnie cause his obssesion for Elena confuse him, otherwise he wouldnt talk with his mind to Elena.
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
worried
I say mates tis is really makin a gur cry so flippin good me mum was sayin she's sorry, about me bday present. Being completely ruined by craze jackaroos fans like DE(dumb Entertainment). I still say tis is all rubish I want hear of it non if the flippin book becomes all DE. Tis gur here had only one flippin VD dream left since it's bloody clear who the show's endgame is. Now both me hearts have been cave over still cnt flippin belive tis rubish! Oh um was someone makin fun of my post?
over a year ago Lannieluv7 said…
Hi Avery—

What are you talking about? I have no idea where you got your information, but I’d like to know. In any case, it is faulty. Please let me know who is putting out this information, because it must be stopped. There are many nice moments between Bonnie and Damon but nothing like what you are saying. Basically, Damon does several unkind things to Bonnie, but then repents and is almost at the point of tears when Bonnie forgives him. But as for the rest—no!

Lisa

L. J. Smith

Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 9:03 PM
To: info@ljanesmith.net
Subject: Dear l.j, thank you for Bamon!!!!!!!!!!!!Please Read

I just wanted to tell you i am thankful for all the bamon moments in Midnight. I am from U.S so ive only heard spoilers about what happens in Midnight from spoilers. But if this is true about Damons inner self ( the boy in the chains) talks to Bonnie when he is dying then that makes me so happy ! Because it makes me think that Elena is stuck in his head but Bonnie is stuck on his heart. He had no reason to liker her. He liked her for her. Her bubbly little self.
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
What?! So is she saying that all of the spoilers are false?
Relax, don't freak out yet. It depends the way you interpret. Send her the quote and wait for her ansewer :)
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
which spoilers are fake? someone should send her some quotes to make sure, or maybe those pages too. Someone could have made those up.
Send her all the quotes then :)
over a year ago Blairwaldorffan said…
I think you need to give her the full quotes for Damon/Bonnie.from the apologize scene and quotes, she will tell us then.
over a year ago nsk said…
O_o ?

hmmm
I think the interpretation we're making is wrong.
I think that too Patty but how should we interpretate then?
worried
@Stela, we need the full story...
over a year ago Blairwaldorffan said…
@Lanniluv I think that you have said her "Because it makes me think that Elena is stuck in his head but Bonnie is stuck on his heart. He had no reason to liker her. He liked her for her. Her bubbly little self."

I think That interpretation, she has not implied.I think it shows his conflicted emotion towards them.You need to give her the full quotes.
I think it was that part that got LJ too XD

@Patty Someone already posted on internet? Shadow Souls was on the internet 2 days after realized :/
over a year ago helomusic said…
angry
If it means what I think it means oooh I think I'll be really really upset and it won't look good!
Please someone can explain what she means when say: "But as for the rest—no!" What she's talking about?
Because right now I'm want to slap her really hard! It's quite awful to give people hope and then say oh it's not what I was thinking actually! What a ......! Sorry I'm pissed now!
over a year ago Bangelusfan said…
hmmm
I'll send her an email right away, but if these spoilers aren't right so aren't the DE ones....
---------------------------------------
I sent her an email with the book spoilers
What I can say is the qoutes are defo not fake, I know as I the person who gave them can be trusted, but wether she agrees with the interpritation of them is another matter.

An if she does not agree with the interipritaion then what the hell is she saying, and why in the last scene is Damon thinking about both of them, he either likes them both or he doesnt she really needs to stop messing us about.
I'll email her to, I think we all should, and see if she responds coz I really dont get her....
What I can say is the qoutes are defo not fake, I know as I the person who gave them can be trusted,

But the books could be fake....
but there from a book shop....

It must have more to do with what exactly was said to her, an if she agrees with the interpritation.
over a year ago AngelusB said…
hmmm
Now, I am just confused. Lol. Is the book not out yet then? how could it be faulty.
worried
You know what I am attually really annoyed with her, I mean she has spent months telling us that Bamon are gona get this and that and she can promise us juicyness (where ever that was) and now she has turned around and said oh attually the moments are just nice, I mean she has never had a problem leaving us to believe more then what there is other times, so why not is she changing her mind ????

It is frigging annoying.
sad
The book is only out in Australia, and I know the qoutes for Bonnie and Damon, came from one of the Bamon fans from Bonnie and Damon discussion board, and I can not see her lying as she has been apart of it for a long time.......so I dont get LJ to be honest.....at all, I mean perhaps we have interpritated it wrong, but she never said that she said they never had anything like that.
Ah, so they are real then. Unless she misunderstood the e-mail herself. Guess we have to wait an see!
tongue
I don't think she misunderstood anything...because she knows something about fans reactions so IDK, maybe it wasn't supposed to be released or something...
worried
Bah, hope she's gonna come up with an answer soon!
sad
Perhaps the answer is, from newer spoilers, Damon's inner child spoke to Elena too talling her he loved her too as well as Damon telling her, so.........
hmmm
She didn't say that it had further information about the inner child, otherwise damon wouldn't think of coming back to Both of them right? I mean it's confusing, it would be added to the book and I think it wasn't...
You think what is not in the book?
over a year ago Lempicka said…
So the inner child (LOL) spoke to Elena too ? That's sucks.

One thing is sure, I'm not going to email her anymore or care about the email she'll send. She obviously tell people what they want to hear and she is not very honest, so what is the point ? I doubt she will explain anything about the book so..

The only thing I could email is something like "I LOVEEE BAMON" but it would be just some kind of bootlicker * lol Well maybe I will then lol
meh
I know it does suck, but what I dont quite get is why she told Delena fans to keep Shadow Souls handy as if there was not going to be all this Delena love, I mean why would she say that?? an then at the same time promise us Bamon juicyness.....so yer she may be putting there hopes down to give them a boost when they get the book, but she put ours up to rip them down when we get the book.
over a year ago Lempicka said…
I don't know. You know we are talking about the woman who created Katherine and Elena ahaha. I guess she just like games and people who fight for her ahaha
I still don't think that's the problem but....let's wait
mischievous
ITA, Janett! Most of her main characters are blond like her! Maybe she's like them, too!
over a year ago veronicaaa said…
big smile
Y cuando Damon se está muriendo su mente se dirige a Elena ... pero su alma interior (el damon en las cadenas del último libro) habla con Bonnie ..

no entiendo esto
si el niño interior hablo con bonnie es el alma de damon el que la eligio y la opcesion el que le iso elegir a elena antes de morir
si es asi es PERFECTO