Damon & Bonnie why are ((SOME)) Delena 팬 so immature??

xloveXghoulx posted on Aug 11, 2011 at 09:53PM
Ok, I know not all Delena fans are bad, mean, catty, immature, whatever. BUT some that I have encountered are so rude even when I'm voicing my opinion as they are. =/

I respect Delena shippers. I see how they like the pairing. I get it. (Well I try to. =D)

But when all I do is speak my mind politely to someone for saying LJ Smith always wanted Delena from the start and pairing Bonnie with Damon is like pairing him with Alaric or Jeremy, and that they have nothing in common and the writers of the show should stick with LJ Smith's ORIGINAL STORY...well you get it. And when you try to end it, they keep going and going. Like an energizer bunny. It's like talking to a wall.

Sorry, just had to vent. =P And yes, this happened recently.

Bamon fans, I hope you all stick to being classy like you always are. I can't say I've seen many rude Bamon fans. Unless it was called for! =D

Damon & Bonnie 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Desara said…
I so will and you have the right to speak your mind and just ignore them. :)
over a year ago Itasmallworld said…
meh
As humans we indulge in the good or the bad. Unfortunately I seen a lot of indulging of bad
on the internet, no matter the subject.
over a year ago jasamfan09 said…
you have every right to voice your opinion about your couple don't let those silly immature fangurls run you off show your love for Bamon loud and proud.
over a year ago LANNIEFOREVER said…
mischievous
we are not immature lol
over a year ago LuCe60bis said…
cool
They cant help it, they cant deal with the fact that Bamon would be more amazing than their dulena. Bamon didnt even happen yet, but they're already feelings insecure threatening by our badass ship ahahah^^ see they cant even help coming here. Everything is Bamon and nothing hurt :D.
over a year ago Tigerlily888 said…
heart
Well I've met (not personally) many very rude DE fans cut I've also met quite nice ones too! And of course they always say the same about us-but every instance I've seen (and not to sound to childish) 'they started it first'-always!
I dunno what it is but they like everyone to think the same as them and like to keep to old tradition-'Female lead with bad boy'-they like to call Bamon random even though it happens in the books and there have been signs in the show. They're also rude about Bonnie which I find very catty and annoying! Funny thing is about the "randomness"-i've seen them on the "Dramione" wall!!! No offence cos it is an interesting ship but they don't happen in the books or films!

CHIN UP!!!!! BAMILY ARE BEST
Everything is Bamon and nothing hurts......
over a year ago katesbon said…
AMEN!