크리스마스 Gifts Reasonable Gift Ideas?

lindseyiscool posted on Nov 21, 2007 at 12:09AM
Does anybody have ideas about reasonable deals for the holiday season this year? I'm kinda at a loss because I'm not used to figuring all those fancy sales out. Can somebody give suggestions?

크리스마스 Gifts 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ThinkPink20 said…
For my dad, we're (my siblings and I) getting him a digital photo frame. They can run anywhere from $50-$150, I've seen them for $80 and $90 most places. It allows you to upload photos to it and it plays them like a slideshow. It's a nice thing to keep on the desk at the office.
We're getting my mom a pair of leather gloves because hers are getting old.
Hope this helps, I've got my Christmas shopping done with, hopefully everything goes well!
over a year ago lindseyiscool said…
Oh that sounds like a great idea!
over a year ago sasha47 said…
Hi,

I was thinking about make over for my elder sister, as well i thought make over is the best women gift ever.

Thanks!

link
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago matrol said…
lap top, cell phone or a newer phone, a new videogame???

link
over a year ago j3nko said…
what about that new ipod zoom lens & tripod?
link

or a personalised caricature, you know, something different:
link
over a year ago roxy47 said…
Hello,

And must agreed with your opinion about to keep on the desk at the office.

Thanks!

link
over a year ago klopi said…
Hello everybody. Yesterday I bought link it is my friend, I bought the link. I find others types of charms on TopMost.us. Maybe there you will find anything for you.
over a year ago judybaker123 said…
I have a few places that you can check out
link
link
link
over a year ago daphneB said…
I was looking for insights and advice about methods for teaching my 3 year old daughter how to read time, how to understand the notion of 'time left ( before going to bed, ;-). I ran across a time-teaching watch apparently using pictograms instead of digits or hands. Anybody knows of this method? Cheers. Daphne. Here is their website : www.watch-kids.com
over a year ago jmacguire said…
hey,sasha47. I like your Christmas gift Ideas
over a year ago ShamrockGift said…
If you find it stressful buying for some of your family you aren't alone. Relax
Wonted to share a cool gadget i found and ordered for my family and friends, it's the "Bondi" and they run a great offers at the moment for Christmas.

This is the web site www.ibondi.us

Merry Christmas
over a year ago rustoless said…
Are you looking for a great stocking stuffer for a guy?

My girlfriend got me a new product called Rust-O-Less (all for under $4). Today they are running a special:

All Rust-O-Less products are 50% off & FREE SHIPPING They are also great stocking stuffers for Christmas. link
over a year ago himalipatel said…
can you tell me your budget so can i have a better ideas to suggest you gifts. there are lots of the gifts which is available in the market at a very reasonable price. the things like chocolates, flowers,flower bouquets, balloons, gift baskets and many more. You can find this all product between $30 - $50.