크리스마스 Gifts Eco 크리스마스 gifts for family

tracybryant posted on Oct 08, 2011 at 09:58AM
Christmas is a time for celebration. A fun time with family and friends where enjoy good food, good company and lots of presents. But along with this comes a pretty heavy carbon footprint.Christmas, and gift giving in particular, has the potential to be the least environmentally-friendly time of year. How many Christmas gifts have your received or even given which have been unwanted, thrown away or stored in the bottom of the wardrobe? Do you have exclusive Christmas Gift Ideas for a splendid celebration?

Choosing a ‘green’ Christmas gift is one of the easiest things you can to do to reduce your carbon footprint. Of course, the greenest Christmas gift is the one not given. But giving is one of the great joys of Christmas. We all love the feeling of making family and friends feel loved and appreciated. You don’t need to give that up to have a greener Christmas. By making a few small changes you can give the environment a happy Christmas too!

1 Christmas gifts for Women
No lady would possibly be able to resist the Naughty but Nice Cupcake Lip Gloss! This is because this terrifically tempting Lip Gloss comes presented in an incredibly cute chocolate covered cupcake pot. Just flip up its lid to reveal a luscious strawberry flavoured lip-gloss hidden inside! This lip-smacking Naughty but Nice Cupcake Lip Gloss will leave her lips delectably lickable and her kisses so strawberry sweet!
2 Christmas Gifts For Mom
The best christmas gift you can give your mom is to be with her on Christmas eve. Spending quality time with her would be the best christmas gift you can give to your mom. So, if you are away from her, make sure you plan to be with her on christmas. Also, like everyone else, she would also love to receive a christmas gift, no matter how small it is. So make sure you buy a christmas gift for your mom.
3 Christmas Gifts For Grandparents
When I first started to buy christmas gifts for my grandparents, I really thought it was going to be a very difficult task. But once I started to think about their interests, hobbies the task become very simple. Also, I discovered some wonderful christmas gifts that are suited for grandparents of all ages. There are so many gifts you can give to your grandparents for christmas. The gifts can be anything ranging from bath set, chocolates and warmers to hobby related stuff like gardening tools and books.
4 Christmas Gift Ideas For Teens
Christmas gifts symbolize a lot especially to teens. A Christmas gift idea for teens is a way of getting a unique Christmas gift for teens without incurring the wrath of teens. Teens tend to respond to things that they love easily and quickly including the gift you give to them. This gift includes Christmas gift, so when one is picking a Christmas gift or wants a unique Christmas gift idea for teens, he or she must make sure that he chooses a Christmas gift that would catch their fancy.
5 link for Boyfriends
Picking the right Christmas gifts for boyfriends, husbands, and any other men in your life can be difficult, no matter how long or how briefly you’ve known them — in my opinion, it’s even harder than picking gifts for women. Deciding what to get, how much to spend, and how many Christmas gifts are enough Christmas gifts can be stressful. Below my picture of last year’s Christmas tree, you’ll find a list of ten Christmas present ideas for ten different types of guys, guaranteed to please your boyfriend or husband on Christmas morning in 2012.
6 Office Christmas Gifts
Giving christmas gifts to your boss and co-workers have become a norm. Many people also give office christmas gifts to thank their colleagues for the help throughout the year and show their appreciation towards the boss.But many think that buying office christmas gifts is a costly affair. That’s certainly not the case. There are really some good christmas gifts available at cheap prices. Also, it would be best if you pre-define your budget for office christmas gifts so that you don’t spend more.

7 Christmas gifts for kids
Buying Christmas gifts for kids may seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. There is an easier way. The key to choosing the best Christmas gift for kids is to go by the characteristics of their personality types.Some kids may slot into more than one personality type, which only broadens the ideas for gifts. There are kids that might be the little athletic, Master or Miss Intelligence, maybe they have a great imagination. Perhaps they might be a high achiever or the traditional girly-girl. Which ever personality type, there are specific gifts designed for each of them.
last edited on Oct 10, 2011 at 05:33AM

크리스마스 Gifts 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NickWilliams said…
wink
Thanks for your article. It's interesting and helpful
last edited over a year ago