참드 참드 Quote Contest - Winner's Galery

flowerdrop posted on May 26, 2012 at 09:42AM
Hey, everyone!
I opened this forum to keep track of the winners, the number of props and the winning quotes for Charmed quote contest.

You can join the Charmed Quote Contest link

Ranking [number of props]:

❥❥❥charmedgirl1996 -> 492

❥❥Sarah2393 -> 145
❥❥LovingLucy -> 145

❥sheerika -> 133

karolinak1999-> 107
charmeddexter -> 91
sheerinandamian -> 90
makintosh -> 84
HaleyDewit -> 76
Any_SJ -> 73
stefan753 -> 46
Clavicula -> 44
mila15 -> 39
Darkangel6 -> 39
Thisle -> 22
Charming_angel -> 15
beautifulemma -> 7

Hey, everyone! I opened this 포럼 to keep track of the winners, the number of props and the winnin
last edited on Dec 14, 2015 at 08:49AM

참드 73 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 73

over a year ago flowerdrop said…
heart
Round 1
Theme: Your favourite quote from: Season 1, Episode - "Something Wicca This Way Comes"

Winner: HaleyDewit
Quote: Piper Halliwell: "Don't say that. In horror movies, the people that say that are always the next to die."
last edited over a year ago
 [b]Round 1[/b] Theme: Your favourite quote from: Season 1, Episode - "Something Wicca This Way Comes
heart
Round 2
Theme: Phoebe from Morality Bites

Winner: Clavicula
Quote: The wrong thing done for the right reason is still the wrong thing.
 [b]Round 2[/b] [u]Theme: Phoebe from Morality Bites[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]Clavicula[/b] [u]Quot
heart
Round 3
Theme: Piper from The Wendigo

Winner: Clavicula
Quote: Don’t Piper me, just shut up.
 [b]Round 3[/b] [u]Theme: Piper from The Wendigo[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]Clavicula[/b] [u]Quote:
heart
Round 4
Theme: Prue from Which Prue Is It Anyway?

Winner: Any_SJ
Quote: Hey, Pheebs, it's me. No, the real one. I'm just checking in.
 [b]Round 4[/b] [u]Theme: Prue from Which Prue Is It Anyway?[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]Any_SJ[/b] [u
heart
Round 5
Theme: Paige from Hell Hath No Fury

Quote: My boobs are in the way. Can you put it into third for me?
 [b]Round 5[/b] [u]Theme: Paige from Hell Hath No Fury[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]Any_SJ[/b] [u]Quo
heart
Round 6
Theme: Your favourite from "I've Got You Under My Skin"

Winner: Sarah2393 and Any_SJ
Quote: And tell them what, that she's dying of old age at 25?
and I could panic, and freeze the whole restaurant!
 [b]Round 6[/b] [u]Theme: Your favourite from "I've Got 당신 Under My Skin"[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]
heart
Round 7
Theme: Piper to Leo from "Love Hurts"

Quote: I was afraid if I admitted how I really felt that it would hurt more if I lost you.
 [b]Round 7[/b] [u]Theme: Piper to Leo from "Love Hurts"[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]Any_SJ[/b] [u]Quot
heart
Round 8
Theme: Patty Halliwell from "That '70s Episode"

Winner: Sarah2393
Quote: "Can't you bake cookies with them like all the other grandmothers?"
 [b]Round 8[/b] [u]Theme: Patty Halliwell from "That '70s Episode"[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]Sarah2393
heart
Round 9
Theme: Prue as a man from She's A Man, Baby, A Man!

Winner: charmedgirl1996
Quote: I am wearing clothes from the ex-boyfriends pile. I have hair in strange places. And I have a penis!
 [b]Round 9[/b] [u]Theme: Prue as a man from She's A Man, Baby, A Man![/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]charm
heart
Round 10
Theme: Bane OR Barbas from Ms. Hellfire

Quote: One develops a sixth sense about such things when you’ve been in purgatory for as long as I have.
 [b]Round 10[/b] [u]Theme: Bane 또는 Barbas from Ms. Hellfire[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]Sarah2393[/b] [
heart
Round 11
Theme: Piper about Dan from Reckless Abandon

Quote: Piper: Wow, you're like MacGyver with estrogen.
 [b]Round 11[/b] [u]Theme: Piper about Dan from Reckless Abandon[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]charmedgirl
heart
Round 12
Theme: Your favourite quote from "Thank You For Not Morphing"

Quote: Phoebe: Prue's party tips - meet, greet and bail
 [b]Round 12[/b] [u]Theme: Your favourite quote from "Thank 당신 For Not Morphing"[/u] [u]Winner:
heart
Round 13
Theme: Phoebe from - The Painted World

Quote: Piper, it was an accident. It's not like I borrowed Prue's car so I could drive it into a pole!
 [b]Round 13[/b] [u]Theme: Phoebe from - The Painted World [/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]Sarah2393[/b]
heart
Round 14
Theme: Prue from Dream Sorcerer

Quote: "That woman? Of course men want her. Men are not different from women. We all want what we can’t have. Which is why we need to stop thinking about what men want and start thinking about what we want in a man."
 [b]Round 14[/b] [u]Theme: Prue from Dream Sorcerer[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]Sarah2393[/b] [u]Quo
heart
Round 15
Theme: Paige from Enter the Demon

Quote: Paige: Just once, I'd like to know what it's like to be Phoebe and be able to kick some serious ass.
 [b]Round 15[/b] [u]Theme: Paige from Enter the Demon[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]charmedgirl1996[/b]
heart
Round 16
Theme: Piper from Magic Hour

Quote: Piper: Oh, well, let me think about it. I'm not allowed to invite anybody or have a cake or a band or flowers, so what makes you think I'll be able to have a maid of honor?
 [b]Round 16[/b] [u]Theme: Piper from Magic Hour[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]charmedgirl1996[/b] [u]
heart
Round 17
Theme: Your favourite from Dead Man Dating

Winner: Charming_angel
Quote: Piper: Leave it to me to fall for a dead guy
 [b]Round 17[/b] [u]Theme: Your favourite from Dead Man Dating[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]Charming_an
heart
Round 18
Theme: Chris from Valhalley of the Dolls, Pt

Quote: Three more demons, then we can talk about taking a little break!
 [b]Round 18[/b] [u]Theme: Chris from Valhalley of the Dolls, Pt[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]Sarah2393
heart
Round 19
Theme: Tempus from Deja Vu All Over Again

Quote: Watch your tongue, Rodriguez, lest I split it for you!
 [b]Round 19[/b] [u]Theme: Tempus from Deja Vu All Over Again[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]Sarah2393[/b
heart
Round 20
Theme: Your favourite from All Halliwell's Eve

Quote: Phoebe: You finally found a real man. Too bad he lives in colonial Virginia, Prue.
 [b]Round 20[/b] [u]Theme: Your favourite from All Halliwell's Eve[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]Sarah23
heart
Round 21
Theme: Prue from They're Everywhere

Quote: Prue Halliwell: [slaps Jack] That's for thinking you could get away with it. slaps Jeff] And that's for thinking that you wouldn't get slapped.
 [b]Round 21[/b] [u]Theme: Prue from They're Everywhere[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]charmedgirl1996[/b
heart
Round 22
Theme: Piper from P3 H20, Season 2

Quote: Piper: Um, why didn’t your healing touch work? I mean, what, you can save a life but you can’t cure poison ivy?
 [b]Round 22[/b] [u]Theme: Piper from P3 H20, Season 2[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]charmedgirl1996[/b]
heart
Round 23
Theme: Phoebe from Is There A Woogy In The House?

Quote: Phoebe: Prue’s just pissy because this time she didn’t get to play Wonder Woman. I’m not in the mood to soothe your ego
 [b]Round 23[/b] [u]Theme: Phoebe from Is There A Woogy In The House?[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]char
heart
Round 24
Theme: Paige from Size Matters

Winner: charmedgirl1996 AND sheerika
Quote: Paige: Remember me? The girl with the melons... from the supermarket melons.
AND Paige: Options we have 2: Were screwed and were more screwed
 [b]Round 24[/b] [u]Theme: Paige from Size Matters[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]charmedgirl1996 AND she
heart
Round 25
Theme: Victor from The Good, The Bad, and The Cursed

Quote: Leo! You lying little piece of-- (Leo holds Piper and they orb out.)
 [b]Round 25[/b] [u]Theme: Victor from The Good, The Bad, and The Cursed[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]S
heart
Round 26
Theme: Your favourite from Dream Sorcerer

Winner: sheerika
Quote: Phoebe: Hmm. I’m no angel. I’m a witch. But don’t tell my sisters I told you.
 [b]Round 26[/b] [u]Theme: Your favourite from Dream Sorcerer[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]sheerika[/b]
heart
Round 27
Theme: Cole from All Halliwell's Eve

Winner: mila15
Quote: Cole: There's dead... and there's dead. Fine, I'll just move up my timetable.
 [b]Round 27[/b] [u]Theme: Cole from All Halliwell's Eve[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]mila15[/b] [u]Q
heart
Round 28
Theme: Tyler from Lost and Bound

Quote: Tyler: They won't hurt me, remember? I'm coveted.
 [b]Round 28[/b] [u]Theme: Tyler from 로스트 and Bound[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]charmedgirl1996[/b]
heart
Round 29
Theme: Piper from Forget Me Not

Winner: mila15
Quote: Piper: I remember now. I'm a mum.

[b]Round 29[/b] [u]Theme: Piper from Forget Me Not[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]mila15[/b] [u]Quote:
heart
Round 30
Theme: Prue from Something Wicca This Way Comes

Winner: charmedgirl1996 AND HaleyDewit
Quote: charmedgirl1996 - Prue: Look, I have just found out that I'm a witch, that my sisters are witches, and that we have powers that will apparently unleash all forms of evil. Evil that is apparently going to come looking for us. So excuse me Phoebe, but I'm not exactly in a homeopathic mood right now.

HaleyDewit - Yeah, money, antiques, a strong disposition. That's what normal people inherit.

[b]Round 30[/b] [u]Theme: Prue from Something Wicca This Way Comes[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]charme
heart
Round 31
Theme: Phoebe from I've Got You Under My Skin

Winner: LovingLucy
Quote: Phoebe: Piper, listen to me. You are the most sweetest, most caring person I've ever met. No, I mean that, you are. You're always there to help anybody, even strangers. You've been doing it your whole life. So there's no way you've been given this, this gift if it wasn't to do good things with it. To protect the innocent just like the Book Of Shadows said. Besides, if anyone is concerned of being bad, it's me, right? You've got nothing to be afraid of.
 [b]Round 31[/b] [u]Theme: Phoebe from I've Got 당신 Under My Skin[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]LovingLu
heart
Round 32
Theme: Piper from Thank You For Not Morphing

Quote: Piper: Wait a sec. Last week we had no dad and now we have two?
 [b]Round 32[/b] [u]Theme: Piper from Thank 당신 For Not Morphing[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]sheerika[
heart
Round 33
Theme: Andy from Something Wicca This Way Comes

Winner: charmedgirl1996 AND sheerinandamian
Quote: Andy: You know, Phoebe's busy, Dr Gordon's busy. Can I buy you a black cup of coffee while we wait? AND Let me ask you something, Morris. Do you believe in UFO's
 [b]Round 33[/b] [u]Theme: Andy from Something Wicca This Way Comes[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]charme
heart
Round 34
Theme: Paige from Bite Me

Winner: sheerinandamian
Quote: And what was I, fast food?
 [b]Round 34[/b] [u]Theme: Paige from Bite Me[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]sheerinandamian[/b] [u]Quo
heart
Round 35
Theme: Cupid from Heartbreak City

Quote: Cupid: OK, fine. Dan, Jack, Clay, Andy. My senceriest kondolenses. Eric in London, Alan in college. Not Jremy the warlock, Joe in college, Barry in high school, Tim in eight grade. Ken, Kyle, Steve, Mike, Ken again, Brian, Joel, Mark, Peter, Paul.
 [b]Round 35[/b] [u]Theme: Cupid from Heartbreak City[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]LovingLucy[/b] [u]
heart
Round 36
Theme: Prue from The Wedding from Hell

Quote: Piper: That's easy for you to say. You'll never greet your husband at the door with "Honey, I think I froze the kids!"
Prue: No I've just accidentally moved them to another zip code!
 [b]Round 36[/b] [u]Theme: Prue from The Wedding from Hell[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]LovingLucy[/b]
heart
Round 37
Theme: Kyle Gwydien from That Old Black Magic

Winner: sheerinandamian
Quote: Kyle: I'm not the chosen one. I'm no one.
 [b]Round 37[/b] [u]Theme: Kyle Gwydien from That Old Black Magic[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]sheerina
heart
Round 38
Theme: Paige from A Knight to Remember

Winner: LovingLucy and sheerika
Quote: LovingLucy - Paige: Piper, do that thing you do!
Piper: And risk blowing him up?
Paige: Well, risk it he's using his tongue!

sheerika - Paige: Can you make me as good as Prue was?
 [b]Round 38[/b] [u]Theme: Paige from A Knight to Remember[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]LovingLucy and
heart
Round 39
Theme: Cole from The Honeymoon's Over

Quote: Cole: Ladies. My name is Cole Turner and I'm the Assistant District Attorney assigned to this case. I was wondering if either of you saw what happened here.
 [b]Round 39[/b] [u]Theme: Cole from The Honeymoon's Over[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]charmedgirl1996[
heart
Round 40
Theme: Prue from The Fourth Sister

Winner: charmeddexter
Quote: Prue: Look Andy, I’m unpredictable. OK? That’s just part of who I am and you have to accept that because I can’t change it.
 [b]Round 40[/b] [u]Theme: Prue from The Fourth Sister[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]charmeddexter[/b]
heart
Round 41
Theme: Piper from I've Got You Under My Skin

Winner: sheerika AND charmeddexter
Quote: Piper: A toast to the power of three. Whether we like it or not.
AND
Piper: Don't put me in the middle.
Prue: I'm not. You were born in the middle.

[b]Round 41[/b] [u]Theme: Piper from I've Got 당신 Under My Skin[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]sheerika
heart
Round 42
Theme: Phoebe from Deja Vu All Over Again

Quote: Phoebe: I'm kidding. Don't have an aneurysm. :)
 [b]Round 42[/b] [u]Theme: Phoebe from Deja Vu All Over Again[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]sheerika[/b]
heart
Round 43
Theme: Paige from Brain Drain

Quote: Paige: Hurry up, looney tunes, get me outta here.
 [b]Round 43[/b] [u]Theme: Paige from Brain Drain[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]charmedgirl1996[/b] [u
heart
Round 44
Theme: Prue from The Truth Is Out There And It Hurts

Quote: No, Andy, I can’t change who I am. And that’s something I've recently come to accept. The question is, can you?
 [b]Round 44[/b] [u]Theme: Prue from The Truth Is Out There And It Hurts[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]c
heart
Round 45
Theme: Piper from Dream Sorcerer

Quote: No, Phoebe. Love is a magic between two people that cannot be explained and cannot be conjured. What we did, it's just... it's not right.
 [b]Round 45[/b] [u]Theme: Piper from Dream Sorcerer[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]LovingLucy[/b] [u]Q
heart
Round 46
Theme: Phoebe from Love Hurts

Quote: Phoebe: Yeah, they're sorta like... You know how Peter Pan has Tinkerbell? They're sorta like that, minus the tutu and the wings. He guides witches.
 [b]Round 46[/b] [u]Theme: Phoebe from 사랑 Hurts[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]charmedgirl1996[/b] [u
heart
Round 47
Theme: Paige from Black as Cole

Winner: karolinak1999
Quote: Paige: You were a demon and a lawyer? Insert joke here
 [b]Round 47[/b] [u]Theme: Paige from Black as Cole[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]karolinak1999[/b] [u
heart
Round 48
Theme: Your favorite from The Fourth Sister

Quote: Piper: Phoebe? Work. No. No. No. No. No. No. She's probably at her gay and lesbean group meeting right about now. So what'll it be?
 [b]Round 48[/b] [u]Theme: Your 가장 좋아하는 from The Fourth Sister[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]LovingLucy
heart
Round 49
Theme: Prue from The Witch Is Back

Winner: LovingLucy and Darkangel6 and sheerika
Quote: Prue Halliwell: Great, so I'm being hunted by a warlock and the San Francisco P.D.

Prue: Evil beings have blown up in our attic...
Phoebe: Disintegrated to dust right before our very eyes...
Prue: And you're afraid of a little drop of blood?

Prue Halliwell: We weren't all troublemakers, Phoebe.

[b]Round 49[/b] [u]Theme: Prue from The Witch Is Back[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]LovingLucy and Dark
heart
Round 50
Theme: Piper from Wedding From Hell

Quote: That's easy for you to say. You'll never greet your husband at the door with "Honey, I think I froze the kids!"
 [b]Round 50[/b] [u]Theme: Piper from Wedding From Hell[/u] [u]Winner:[/u] [b]charmeddexter[/b]