브레이킹 던 Eclipse Special Edition

hollywoodsmiley posted on May 07, 2008 at 10:44PM
twilight is so amazing i considered buying elclipse special edition so i could read the first chapter and i already have 2 copies(long story)!!! then i thought about it and figured that instead of buying a 3 copy i would just find it and read the chapter @ the store. this may only work 4 fast readers but its worht a try ;-)

브레이킹 던 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago shortynme said…
That's what I'm going to do. I already have a copie of Eclipse so when it comes to stores I plan on spending a little bit of time reading the first chapter and looking at the cover art for Breaking Dawn! YAY!!!!
over a year ago cowgirlfromhell said…
I'm going to do that or get my friend to buy it because I lent it to her so she needs her own copy and then I'll read her's.
over a year ago mzteriusgurl said…
MWAHAHA Thx guys for giving me the idea :D
over a year ago Andiilove said…
i already have a copy and i just pre-ordered the special edition. so im going to donate my other copy to the library so other people can enjoy it hopefully just as much as i did. no need to hog all the good books. lol.
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
ha ha yeah i just bought eclipse special edition today. to me it wasn't relly worth it, cuz the Tshirt decals were junk but the plastic cover on it is a cool poster WITH an unknown quote from the book! But I just figured I should buy it...well...i dunno y. but o well :D

Lovin' Steph!!
over a year ago mmmtasty said…
lol i already went to Barnes and Noble and sat in the middle of the isle to the annoyance of many sat down and read the chapter... TIWCE *cackles* lol then this lady walked up to me and was like "Dear I think you should buy that book. I mean we don't go into your candy shop and taste all the flavors then put them back on the shelf." And i said "that's because I don't own a candy shop." then i left LOL hahahahaha