Betty and Daniel 가장 좋아하는 Daniel/Betty Quotes?!

BeSafe posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 12:06AM
So I thought I'd start a forum to see what everybodies favorite Daniel/Betty quotes are...they don't have to be talking to each other, just put down your favorite quotes, they don't have to be word for word either, unless you want them to be, anyway just curious...:)

Betty and Daniel 45 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BeSafe said…
I figured I'd start off with the two most widely known Detty quotes.

Daniel- You're better than any model, Betty...much better.

Daniel- You have to believe me when I say...you are beautiful.

And here are a few from 'A Nice Day for a Posh Wedding' that I thought were funny.

Daniel- I think I will go to that wedding though, maybe I can get something out of the body guard.
Betty- Good idea, that guy is a real dummy, the other day I heard him say something was a mute point, pah.
Daniel- Betty that was me, moot, mute, I get it now.
Betty- Oh well he's dumb too.
Daniel- (incredalous look)
Betty- I'm not helping am I?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago detty4ever said…
Daniel-Sometimes your heart knows things that your mind cannot explain

Daniel-You are my Betty!(in Betty's dream in "When Betty met YETI")
Yay good quotes, okay so I think I thought about another one...from 'Something Wicked This Way Comes'

Daniel-You butt into my life all the time because you care about me like it or not I care about you too!

Daniel-If you hated here, If you think you'll be much happier working for Willhelmina GO!

Betty-Is that what you want me to do?

Daniel-Is that what you want to do?

Betty-Daniel, working at "Player magazine" isn't exactly my dream job! I'm not happy here!

Daniel-I am!

Betty-Are you?

Daniel-Stop it! Stop it right there!
OMG that was such a great scene, it seemed sooo much like a lover's quarrel rather than two friends, forshadowing perhaps?!
Yay I love that one!I have another one..

Daniel-I can't imagine myself being here without you..I'm a little biased
Definately! Thats my favourite fight because it was so intense from both of them!Like a married couple!
^^I know right?! Love that dynamic of their relationship, and the other quote, such a cute one!!!!

I liked this one from Season 1 'In or Out'

Daniel- What'd you want me to write, curled up under my bed in the fetal position wish you were here?! (LOL, sooo cute!)
I didn't remember that one!Just great!
Thanx...I will try to think of more!!!!
Betty - Daniel,whatever you truly want has to be worth fighting for!
Thats a favourite of mine since I believe that in the future Daniel will have to fight for Betty's heart!
OMG definately, I can't believe I forgot that one!!!!

Okay so this one is from 'When Betty met YETI'

Daniel- Betty, I know how important YETI was to you, and I dropped the ball.
Betty- It's fine.
Daniel- No it's not, and now I'm hearing you dropped out so Marc could get in?
Betty- YETI won't take two people from the same magazine.
Daniel- Yeah that's why I made a couple calls, I just thought they should know you worked at Player this year too (holds little YETI packet up) just don't drop out this time.
Betty- Did you get me excepted? All you had to do was say I worked at Player?
Daniel- And now you and Marc are from different magazines. Oh I'm sure this didn't hurt either. I'm sorry it took me so long to write your reccomendation.
Betty- Daniel this is six pages!
Daniel- (laughs) Uh, that's short you should have seen the first draft.
Betty- Well I don't even know what to say. I'm sorry about before...
Daniel- Look I know you're going places, just you gotta do me a favor, try not to get there too fast. (short pause) I'd be lying if I didn't say I wish you were my assistant for the next 20 years (Betty looks like sorry) But but don't worry I know in 20 years I'll probably be your assitant.

Then they share a super cute hug, I didn't realize how long that was until I wrote it out...sorry!!!!

over a year ago alienanne said…
Hehe, I was about to say one, but detty4ever beat me to it. Anyway, I second it, detty4ever, I absolutely love the 'you're my betty' quote. XD
Thanks!I love that quote too!That dream was hilarious!
Betty- Daniel, all I care about is for you to know that I'm on your side..Always!!

Betty- Just let Betty take care of everything...mmm you smell so good Daniel..like muscles and power...I WANT YOU! (Burning questions S2)

Betty- Are you ok?
Daniel- I don't know, as long as you're ok..(Burning questions)
'
Betty- Yeah, you're right..I love you, I've always loved you, I can't stop thinking about you! (I wish she really meant those words..)

Daniel-Very proud of you Betty...You're destined for bigger things than this.. (Loss the boss S1,I think..)

Daniel - You're always there for everyone else, let me be there for you... (Secreteries Day S1)

Betty - Daniel, Ive never been more happy to find about one of your sleazy affairs!!Ah I knew you couldn't have pushed Christina, I believed in you and I was right!mmm...(HUG!)

Daniel- Thank you Betty..I'm sorry to do this rigth now.. (Crimes of fashiopn S3)
GUYS!! Reading all these quotes strongly suggest ultimate DETTYNESS!! Oh my god. I love them quotes!! Thanks for sharing, guys!! I so swooned over the recent quotes, detty4ever!!! XD
I'm so gald you like them!!! I love them too! I was so happy when I saw that besafe posted this topic!!! I'm gonna find some more...
BETTY- Is this an application for a DATING service?
Ok, you're not THAT tall!

DANIEL-Depends on the shoe..keep reading...

BETTY- LIKES: Sports..mmm..women..mmm!..YOGA??

DANIEL- Yeah, I took a class...

BETTY- (keeps reading)walks on sunset..and MYSELF???

DANIEL- I thought it shows healthy self-esteem!

BETTY- Why dont't I just take a quick pass of this... (Granny Pants S3)

DANIEL - I was the one who made the decision to let the magazine run on the news stands..It was a cynical decision and I regret it..NOT NEARLY AS MUCH AS I REGRET watching my assistant, BETTY SUAREZ, take the blame...was my fault, MINE ALONE...

DANIEL- (silently)I'm sorry!
BETTY- (silently) Thank you!
(I love mature Daniel! Tornado Girl S3)

DANIEL- Hey Maraya(Carey), its Daniel..turns out we're not gonna need you to sing..we got Jessie, the guy from my assistant building..he's soo CUTE...

BETTY- I HATE when you been sarcastic!
(Crush'd S3)
OK i love that quote...

DANIEL - You lied to me!

BETTY - Ok, I'm dating Henry..now you can call me crazy, you can fire him, you can totally manipulate my life, but I CAN'T keep pretending anymore!

DANIEL - You're gonna get your HEART BROKEN!

BETTY - It's MY heart!

DANIEL - What does that mean? You're not gonna be devostated when he leaves you? YOU 'RE ABOVE THAT??You know the one thing I always thought you had is GOOD JUDJEMENT...but right now THIS....I don't understand why you've been SO STUPID!!

BETTY - STUPID??
Thank you..
BETTY - You LIED TO MY FACE Daniel!

DANIEL - You have to believe me..you never were supposed to get blame for this..

BETTY - But I did!

DANIEL - And I defended you..you saw me!

BETTY - Yeah, but you knew the truth and you said NOTHING!

DANIEL - THINGS ARE NOT SO SIMPLE AS YOU AND I WISH THEY ARE!!
This company is in a lot of trouble..we need money..I ONLY AGREED TO THIS, because it was a way to save jobs!

BETTY - And ruin MY reputation!

DANIEL - I NEVER indended for this to happen!Tis is gonna blow over!

BETTY - BLOW OVER??
I'M NOT DANIEL MEADE! I'M AN ASSISTANT! AND I DON'T WANNA BE AN ASSISTANT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! THE ONLY THING I HAVE GOING FOR ME, IS MY REPUTATION! And now I don't even have that!!! I'M TORNADO GIRL!!!!
OMG your quotes are amazing...I need to think of some more!!!!! I'm super glad you are contributing!!!!
Thank you!!!! I love this topic!!!! I have a few more myself...
Okay so from the last episode "Dress For Success"

This made me laugh sooo much!!!!

Betty- Go Daniel, Go Daniel.
Daniel- Betty we talked about that...:)

OMG SO FUNNY!!!!
A few more from Zero Worship...:)

Betty- What?
Daniel- Nothing you just have your lets change the world face on...:)

------------------------

Betty- Daniel what are you doing here?
Daniel- Delievering invitations.
Betty- (reads) Fashion gets real, MODE magazine's alternative fashion show, hosted by Daniel Meade and BETTY SUAREZ?!
Daniel- Well it was your idea!
Betty- What we're putting on a show?!
Daniel- With the kind of women we want to use, and I brought Justin and his friends some, I thought you'd want them there too...
(Betty jumps and hugs Daniel...he chuckles!)
Betty- Wait is this about the girls? Or is it abou the publicity? Or is it about getting back at Alexis?
Daniel- A little bit of everything, but mostly it's for you, I kinf of remembered being one of the guys who made fun of the girls in the big t-shirts at the pool parties.
Betty- Oh you were THAT guy?!
Daniel- Not anymore. (LOL) Now come on lets go put on a big fat fashion show! I'm sorry that didn't come out...
Betty- I get it.

--------------------------

Daniel-WOOHOO...YEAH!!!!! (when Betty was on stage)

--------------------------

Daniel- ...we did pretty good though didn't we?
Betty- Yes we did and I just want to say on behalf of all the girls who wear oversized t-shirts to pool parties, thank you Daniel.
Daniel- It was my pleasure.
(cute smile exchange, holds out arm to Betty)...:)
Betty- Oh...(takes arm) so I was thinking all the models in our magazine are like under twenty, would it be sooo terrible if we had a woman who was I don't know 35?!
Daniel- (chuckles) you just don't give up do you?
I don't know why people don't get that Detty should end up together? WERE THEY LISTENING TO THESE WONDERFUL LINES?! Holy crap. These are amazingly sweet. Thanks, guys!! I am super wobbly because of the Detty love!!
Lovely the new one's BeSafe! As for what you're saying alienanne, I know!!!For example in the ugly-betty community in the question, if they believe that Daniel and Betty should be togehter at the end(which I posted in the picks), the majority have voted for the "I don't"!! Can you believe that???
BETTY: Daniel, hi! I was just looking for some paperwork...NO!It's not here!

DANIEL: I just wanted to tell you how much your faith in me,has meant...

BETTY: Yeah of course!

DANIEL: Something wrong??

BETTY: NO, NOTHING IS WRONG!Why would anything be wrong??

DANIEL: Kind of the way you said: "nothing is wrong!"..sounds like there's something wrong...

BETTY: NO!I got to go..

This one is from Crimes of Fashion S3, and even though doesn't seem so important, I love it! I love the playful way thet he approaches her and the fact that he knows her so well that he understands that something is wrong!Also the way that he looks at her as she leaves, it looks like he already has feelings for her!At least in my mind...
OMG I know that scene was sooo cute I totally agree with you on that one...gosh swooning over Detty cuteness here!!!!
And I don't know why others can't see how perfect Detty is, because they are PERFECT!!!!
Haha! I got my own now! It's funny though:

Betty: Are you wearing cover-up?
Daniel: I have a pimple all right. Go away.
1.08 - Four Thanksgivings and a Funeral

And this next one isn't Daniel and Betty talking but I think it's a Detty thing, of course:

Betty: He hasn't changed his socks since Tuesday!
Christina: His socks? Next thing you'll be packing his lunch for him! (pause) Oh, Betty, you didn't!
Betty: Well, he can't drink like that on an empty stomach.
1.19 - Punch Out

Hehe, hope you guys liked it. (:
I LOVED them!!Especially the second one!!It is definety a DETTY thing!!!
LOL love both of them as well...they cracked me up...Hehe I totally remember the second one...I love Betty/Daniel...:)
over a year ago perfectprincess said…
LOL!! I love all of these! They are so so CUTE!! Here's one of the one's I remember
(I think it was either early in season one or later in season one)

Betty: "...when you hired me, you got more than an assistant, you got a friend. That's just who I am, Daniel. When you screw up, I'm going to be in your face whether you like it or not."
Here's on from Season 2 episode 9 - Giving Up The Ghost...

Betty: Okay, you made me cry.

Daniel: Well it was your whole plain sleeve thing that gave me the idea. Thankyou...very much. You know Betty, you're really good at this. You sure you don't want to come back?

Betty: I can't. My mother would never approve of the person I was becoming here. I was changing.

Daniel: Hey, growing up doesn't matter about what you do for a living. You're always going to have tough choices to make Betty. I really think you can stay here and still be the person you want to be. Someone your mother would ebso proud of. Are you going to start crying again?

Betty: No....Yes
Great quotes P2...:)
Very cute Detty moments!!!!
Thanks...:)
whats P2 mean? lol!
Nice job!
LOL sorry P2 is the nickname I have given you because I got tired or writing perfectprincess every time!!!!
thats ok lol!
And my quotefest continues...:)

I think it is cute...although it isn't technically Daniel or Betty who said it but Bradford, it was just such a Detty moment, I love it!!!! So I don't remember the exact quote and I know I'm missing something, but this is a cute moment!!!!

"Betty, I knew there was something special about you the day you walked in, that's why I hired you...I'm not going to be here...you're the only one whose been able to keep Daniel on his path, take care of him."

I know that isn't right, if someone knows the exact quote I'd love it, but anyway you get the just, it is really cute...:)
smile
I tried to find it in youtube but I didn't make it..There must be very little mistakes if not any!You have captured the essense of it!
I agree with you it is a great quote mostly because I'm sure that Bradford knew that these two are meant to be together!!It wasn't a coincedence that he said those words to Betty before he dies..

"you're the only one whose been able to keep Daniel on his path"

That for me means that Betty is the only one who can influence Daniel to be a better man!The only one who can make Daniel to feel what real love is!
big smile
^^I know right, it is like Bradford knew that Betty/Daniel belonged together at the end and he wanted Betty to stick by Daniel so one day they would both see it too...:)

heart
BETTY: "They say were young and we don't know
They won't find out until they grow"

DANIEL: "Well, I don't know if all that's true
cause you got me and baby I got you.."

DANIEL: "Babe.."

TOGETHER: "I got you Babe!"

TOGETHER: I got you Babe!"

Ok , so as you know this is the song, which Daniel and Betty sang in Season 1...(Can someone tell me the name of the eppy..I can't remember it..) Just notice THE LYRICS!!!

It's right there in front of as!!

It says that they were young(in season one) and they didn't know..and that means not mature enough to fall in love...It also says "THEY WON'T FIND OUT UNTIL THEY GROW" Come on how much more obvious can it be????I think they have began to grow!!!!!
Also the refrain...What can I say?..They had each other back then..they have each other now...!!!!!
heart
Thanks for posting that! And true, I also have noticed the Dettyness of that song. Why would they sing that song of all songs?? There is a reason behind it!! It's Detty, I tell you!! Yay!! They do have each other!!
big smile
You're welcome!It's great..isn't it?There is definitely a reason that they chose that particular song!It is as if the writers were telling as that they would be together when they grow enough so that they are ready to fall in love!
smile
I know OMG I have thought about that before, and it is the cutest song EVER, thanx a billion for posting...:)

Oh and the episode is 'In or Out'...:)