Betty and Daniel When should Daniel & Betty get together?!

BeSafe posted on Oct 14, 2008 at 08:54PM
Okay so I was just wondering when everybody else thinks that Daniel/Betty should get together?
Personally I wish it could happen like tomorrow, but I have heard on an interview Eric said that it is always better to know how they feel without them admitting it, and that if it does happen *of course it has to!* America and he would want it to happen in the last season of the show...at least they aren't dismissing the possibility completely...anyway I was just wondering what everybody else thought?!

Betty and Daniel 41 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago amberRocks said…
I love them desperateley!I don't care when they get together but you know the old saying...The sooner the better.
And by the way ratings have fallen I'm guessing/hopping really soon!
over a year ago lililuza said…
I hope they make them together at the end of the 3 season.
over a year ago BeSafe said…
Me too!!!! I can't believe ratings have fallen but it is what I have heard as well...but like you say the sooner the better, especially if they are lacking in the ratings departement!!!!
Go Detty!!!!
over a year ago perfectprincess said…
I think they should get together when the show's finishing for good. But if ratings drop and the show got axed, Betty and Daniel still wouldn't be together!!! So it might have to happen soon!!!
I know...I don't understand why the ratings are dropping though, I need to check out how serious this situation is...THEY CAN'T CANCEL UGLY BETTY!!!!!
SERIOUSLY I WOULD PROTEST...AND WRITE LETTERS!!!!
over a year ago amberRocks said…
Do you know if Gio is gonne for like good?I don't want to see him again and I kind of skipped the episode that he was on this week...

Anyway,Detty so rules!Omg,their first kiss will be so great!
She will look him into his puppy eyes and he will smile and then...*squee*!
Hey a girl can dream...
I don't think Gio will be coming back any time soon, but I don't know that for sure...

And I agree DETTY does rule!!!!
I love your scenario about their first kiss!!!!
So adorable!!!!
And yes we can dream...:)
I wish they share their 1st kiss soonest possible.
last edited over a year ago
^^I know me too...:D
Okay so I just felt like pointing out that tonight's episode was very Dettytastic...sorry if that is a spoiler...but I wasn't specific so I reckon' you can't really count it as a spoiler huh?
Anyway it wasn't as good as say Crimes of Fashion or anything but it was pretty cute...can't wait for next week.
I realize this is slightly off topic but since I created the topic I'm giving myself a little leeway.
Really wasit ??? I hope they posted some scenes on youtube because for n ow it is only way I can watch it.
over a year ago alienanne said…
OMG. I totally thank you for saying that Eric and America did not leave out the possibility of their characters getting together!!! XD More hope to us!!! And definitely, Detty will finally be!! OMG!! CANNOT WAIT!! And though it would take so long for them to finally hook up, I agree with amberRocks: THE SOONER THE BETTYER!! XD Hehehe.
Your welcome it is always fun to share Detty news with fellow Detty fanatics such as myself!!!! I agree with both of yall the sooner the better for me too, but as long as it does happen you won't find me complaining one teensy little bit!!!! Are you new alienanne...I don't recall seeing you around these parts before! If so WELCOME it rocks here!!!!
Go Detty!!!!
Yes, I'm new!! And I was so psyched when I found this fanbase!! I can finally express my Detty love here!! *hugs all Detty fans* Thanks for the warm welcome!! XD
No problem, I remember finding this place, I was sooo happy for more Detty fans to discuss it with!!!!
WELCOME AGAIN, can't wait to see/read you around!!!!
Daniel and Betty are meant for each other and I think Season 3 is bringing us closer to the Detty we all long for, I know it is...:)
over a year ago DBLover said…
I think Daniel and Betty will get together on the last season of the show, but the other seasons will build up to Daniel/Betty.
^^Lets hope so!!!!
I mean Detty just has to happen?!
Am I right?!
You're right!! Detty is right!! DBLover, you have a point. I think that's what the producers will do, too. They'll really strengthen the Detty connection so that when it happens, everyone has no choice but to love the pair. (: That would be amazing. (:
OMG...I really hope that yall are right alienanne and DBLover!!!!
I like whay you said about everyone having no choice but to love DB!!!!
That would be nice!!!!
No choice, I don't think people have a choice now.
Daniel and Betty are perfect for each other.
Hehe they totally are perfect for each other...and I know I don't understand why everyone isn't in LOVE with the idea of Detty like we are?!
But some people are slow learners I guess...:D
LOL, yep it would seem you are correct. You would think everyone would love the idea of Daniel and Betty, it is like the perfect romance, but some people seem opossed to it, for what reasons I cannot fathom, but seemingly they are opposed.
I know...I don't understand why they are opposed to the idea, it is like a perfect Cinderella story...I just love DB...they are the perfect couple...they are friends first and that usually makes for a longer and more stable relationship...anyway I don't know why everyone is opposed to the idea...well not everybody, but some people, there are a lot of Daniel haters out there...which irritates me!!!!

Anyway I think Daniel and Betty are perfect for each other!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL, I agree though, I don't understand the Daniel haters either, and they would be the perfect Cinderella story, but I guess some people don't like fairy tales maybe? But they ARE THE PERFECT COUPLE!!!!!
And I think Daniel haters are, well, very annoying!
I love fairy tales!!!!
And yep perfect couple agreed!!!!
Yep I def. agree with Daniel haters being super super super super annoying...he is amazing!!!!
He is amazing! I think the Daniel-haters only hate him because they love Henry/Gio, and they know that in the end Betty is going to end up with Daniel, and that upsets them! I really do think that!
Hehe I never thought about it like that before, and I totally think you could be onto something there!!!!
I love your ideas!!!!
I really think you could be right!!!!
Awww thanx I'm glad you like my ideas, I just feel like thats why people hate Daniel. Jealousy.
Probably look at everything they have to be jealous about, I mean looking in from the outside on his life it's perfect, from their vantage point they can't see all the sadness and heartbreak he has dealt with!
True. And of course the Henry/Gio fans would be jealous of Daniel, he and Betty interact every single episode at least once, usually a lot more than once, not to mention all of the very adorable Daniel/Betty scenes the writers have given us this year, they are probably quite upset about those as well.
Probably...I really do think you are onto something, of course the Henry fans wouldn't like Daniel, he made it kind of well known last season after Henry broke Betty's heart that he didn't like him!!!! And Gio, well I love Gio, but lets face it that relationship never really got off the ground!!!!
That is true, so it's kind of easy to see why people would dislike him, of course I disagree but I understand that jealousy is why...
over a year ago detty4ever said…
I cant wait until season 9 or 10 for them do be together!!!!!!!!! I want it to happen in this season!!!! At least one kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I second that!!!!
I totally wouldn't mind that at all, like it is a taste of what is to come!!!!
YAY I like yall's way of thinking!!!!!!!!
If the producers let us wait for 7 more seasons, I'll go crazy!!(I'm detty fanatic! Can't help it!)That's all I have to say!!(for now....)
Hehe I totally agree, I can't wait forever, HUGE Detty fan here as well, and if they just make me wait forever I don't know what I'll do...:)
Probably go crazy!!!!
For me the best thing is he show to last for 6 or 7 seasons and their first kiss to be in season 5(Ok, the truth is I want it to happen in the next season but I try to be realistic...)
LOL, yep I think that you are right, or well that is what I hope to happen as well (I wish it would happen like at the end of this season, but being realistic your choice sounds good) I think the show or I hope the show will last about 7 seasons and then I think they could kiss in season 5/6, maybe like in the season finale for 5 (still wish it would be sooner) because that would be a good season finale, and then they have 2 seasons to see where they can take that relationship, heck I really like the idea!!!!