뱀파이어 Wanna Roleplay?

vampyrechick posted on Mar 03, 2010 at 07:21PM
you can be anything you want it doesnt have to be a vampire just because we're on the vampire spot.

theres only one rule (and please dont take this as me being mean) NO Twilight!

well now that thats done with, shall we role play?

heres my caracter
Name: Juniper
Personality: sarcastic, mean when she needs to be, blunt, secretive, stubborn.
Hight: 5'6"
Eye color: changes, most of time they green
Pets: a small dragon named Cara
Powers: vampire, also posseses mental power such as hypnosis and levatation
 당신 can be anything 당신 want it doesnt have to be a vampire just because we're on the vampire spot.

뱀파이어 590 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 590

over a year ago Katherine-P said…
(Did u all forgot that the sun is still shining? xD)
over a year ago aNinnyMouse said…
((No, I just didn't understand the sentence. Does he grab his hips or...?))

"What a wretched story... Still, you don't seem to be well taken care of. It would be a pity to leave you like this. Where is this Jake fellow?"

((Carmilla has hur parasol! :D))
over a year ago aprilacne said…
(Naw, Jake bucked his hips up...and yes, hip grabness was in the prossess)

"Yeah I know where he is! I can show you if you want."
"Woah woah! Wait wait! W-what are you doing?"

"Indeed, let's go." Carmilla stood.
"Watcha gonna do to me, ya big bad wolf, I'm waiting for you to break me," Jake half smirked, looking up in Joe's eyes. "and plus, ya said that you where slightly aroused?"

Hanna-Jay ran stoping only half way to make sure Carmilla could catch up.
M.K. & Drake: She stared to Vince closed eyes without blinking to not miss the moment he would open them. Also she could feel Drake studieng her, he didn't understood all of her actions or he interpreted it like she had a heart...okey, maybe she had one.
Suddenly Vince's eyes flew open and immediatly she hypnotized him:" You will forget all your past as hunter and also the life's and deaths of your friends and family. All the lost days & hours will be replaced by another hobby: angle." She stopped to giggled and also Drake smirked at that thought. Then she added:" You will want to spend more freetime with your son & apologize for neglecting him." Vince's eyes stood open very long afterwards because there was many stuff that would be changed in his memories. Meanwhile Katlina turned to Drake and said:" You need to get rid of his weapons. Burn them. Ok my job here is done, thank you for your help. But sadly you also have to lose your memorys, humyn. I mean how do I know that you would really never become like your father? You are just an kid and your sigh of the world can change. I have to be sure you won't be so stupit." Drake swallowed nervously. He didn't wanted to forget how the world really was but how could he make that sure for her?
Joe looked towards the mouth of the cave and smiled. "So is this where all your pent up aggression comes from? Gee, kid, I'm flattered but..."

"The woods... You honestly expect me to trek that filthy place?"
"Don't call me kid, it's Jacob but I prefer Jake." Jake crossed his arms under his chest and pouted like a child. "And do not tell Hanna-Jay. I didn't even tell her or Pauline that I am gay." Jeke's eyes grow wide and he slapped a hand on his mouth.

Hanna-Jay looked back and had a 'Are you fucking for real?!!' on her face.
"Sorry Jake...Wait why? Whose Pauline... Don't tell me she's your girl...Is she?"

Carmilla turned her head away, obviously not amused by the idea.
"She's not my girlfriend. I just think of her as a sister, she took it the wrong way and fell in love with a gay guy.."

"Well how the hell are you going to see Jake?" Hanna-Jay cursed.
last edited over a year ago
M.K & Drake: She saw how Drake desperatly tried to fina a reason she could believe, to not let him forget about the creatures. Again this one idea she already had in the cave came into her mind, but this time the idea wasn't because of revengefulness, it was pure curiousity if that boy would even think about it. "Well, there is one way I know that would make me trust you, young boy."
He looked exited at her and said:"Tell me! I would hate to have a wrong memory...mostly because of my mother." Katlina smirked devilish at him and told him:" If you would allow me to turn you. The creator bond can hardly be broken and so I could trust you. And in this way I could show you my world. I saw your whole past, Drake Harris and you never had been satisfied about your pathetic human life. I give you an unique chance to change that." Drake just stared at her but he felt an weird happiness about that offer. Was there really a part of him that always wanted that?
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
??? walks into an alley way. She is instantly surrounded.
???: "Claire. save me now." The moon goes black suddenly. When light returns all the men lay on the ground dead....

Pauline: walks into the alley way. "Vary well done..." she claps. "But I could have done better."
???'s eyes go wide and she looks at Pauline. she points at her. "YOU SAW NOTHING." Claire and ??? vanish

Pauline: "....."
Hanna-Jay sighed and went to find Pauline. "Hey Pauline, have you seen Jake?"

Jake grabbed the blanket and wraped it around Joe, not wanting him to feel uncomfortable. "Please don't run?" Jake looked up at Joe like a child would look up at a parent if they got in trouble.
"What the hell are you going on about? You need to tell the girl-and... run? Why would I be running?"
"Because I told you I was gay, don't guys run when their friend told them they were gay?"
"Hell, they run from me," He grinned and cracked his knuckles. "But I give 'em good reason too. I'm a boxer and I got a boyfriend. Those two things don't go hand in hand but I don't hide either truths. Emile Griffith managed it pretty well until he killed a guy."
"Who's Emile Griffith?"
"Uh...Oh, it's a boxer thing."
over a year ago Xenok15 said…
Lilithia: uwaaaa *she runs around supremely confused* how did this all happennnn? >.<
Pauline: dont know, dont care" she shruged and keeps walking.
Hanna-Jay looked at her confused. "But I thought you were boyfriend and girlfriend?"

Jake sighed. "Ok," He looks at Joe's face more closely, " You look sleepy. Hell even I am, and I'm freaking dead!"
"I'm exhausted. I've been chasing the little girl around all day... Anyway you shouldn't be blaming the poor girl for your negligence. You need to tell her."
Jake nods. "Ok...get some sleep, I'll be right back." Jake bets up and stops at the mouth of the cave and looks back. "I mean it." He runs twards the city, hoping that was were Pauline was.
Pauline: "I dont know, I have a job to take care of." she walks through the alley way and into a tall building. She walked to the roof.
??? sat down on the top. "Hello Pauline, I was wondering when you would show up."
Pauline: "You have another mission for me?"
??? nods. "Take care of this one or I will send crystal after you."
Pauline flinches and takes the foulder
Hanna-Jay followed Pauline up to the roof and walks next to her, looking at the foulder. "What does it say?"
Pauline put it in her bag. "Nothing..."
Hanna-Jay looked up at her. "No wonder why Jake doesn't like you! You're a cold heartless bitch!" Hanna-Jay jumped off the roof and landed on her tippy toes then ran off to Jake's old home.

Jake found Pauline's scent and followed it up to the roof. "Hey Pauline...I need to tell you something..."
M.K. & Drake: "Why the hell would I want that? I just got my father back, or at least the version of him which I consider as my father, so why would I leave him alone?" Drake shouted at M.K. but she stayed cool and explained:" Because you are still mad at him, you still hate him because nothing brings her back. Nothing will give you your mother back and you will always hate you father because it was his fault. If you leave him alone he will feel all the guilty you want him to feel." Drake felt how right this was, he really wanted Vince to feel guitly, because he never had! Vince always said that all the creatures HE attacked were to blame, but that was just a deny. Still. How did Katlina dared to think he would want to be a vampire? Even though he knew she would escape he pulled her to a wall and pushed her arms against it, just as human-usual move. But M.K. didn't even bothered to free herself she just stared in Drake's eyes and whispered:" Don't fight it. We both know you would love it. Don't be angry at me, just because I saw your deepest wishes." Drake felt the growing tears in his eyes, Katlina still just stared emotionless into his eyes then he broke down. Finally. He always hold back his tears but now he couldn't fight it anymore. M.K. sighned and put an hand on his shoulder.
Joe fell into a deep sleep on the floor.
Pauline looked at Jake. "Hey, what is it?" she smiled
Jake bliked and shook his head before he spoke. "Pauline I think I'm gay, I don't know..." Jake flinched back and didn't dare open his eyes, expecting her to yelled or even beat the hell out of him.

Hanna-Jay thought of Joe and ran back to the cave to see that he was asleep.
Pauline: "don't worry I'm not mad, it's your life, if you are then you are, hurting you because of it is not right. If you really are?" she smiles "can we still be friends?"
over a year ago Xenok15 said…
Lilithia: sighed and was walking around the forest, head bent down, looking at the ground until she managed to stumble upon a road...
Jake smiles at her. "Hell yes we can still be friends."
M.K. & Drake: Katlina was tired of it, she stood there now for 20 minutes & the boy was still broken down, so she pulled him up and forced him to look at her, his blue-green eyes were teary & red surrounded. "Hey boy, listen to me: I won't force you to, I am just saying that it seems like you won't be satisfied with an boring normal human life, so I'll ask for the last time: Will you allow me to turn you or will you let me hypnotize you?" Drake stared at her, then he looked to his sleeping father and felt immediatly the anger in his chest. He breathed in, then out. "Melina-Katherine, I won't ever trust you, but...you know me now and there's no way I could ever life ordinary I will always feel...empty then. So turn me. Now! This life is too fucked up!"
Pauline: "okay...." looks at watch. "....im late, g2g. Catch u later." she runs deeper into the woods
Hanna-Jay sat in the chair, waiting for Joe to wake up so they could find Jake.

Jake walks in and hugs Hanna-Jay. " Hey H.J I need to tell you sdomething,"

"What is it?"

"I'm gay, as in I like guys..."

"I KNEW IT!" Hanna-Jay yelled.

"So is Joe..."

"DAMMIT!"
Joe woke to the sound of the little girl shouting. "Gah! What? Oh God! I've got to-" He looked at Hanna-Jay hugging Jake. "Uh..are you okay?"
Hanna-Jay skiped over to Joe and huged him. "We're fine sleepy head."

Jake looked at her shocked that she knew it but he dismisses it. "How'ed you sleep?
He patted her on the back. "Not good enough..." He sniffed the air. "Do you smell that? I smell horses..."
Hanna-Jay visibly starts drooling. "I smell horses too!" She lets go of Joe before running out.

"Hey no head starts!" Jaake called. He turned to Joe. "Want me to kill one for ya?"
"Uh... thanks but I don't eat that shit when I'm in this form. I guess my tongue's too sensitive. Somethin' like that.... Though I could kill for a fuckin' burger."

A tall wiry man with a dark complexion and black greasy hair, combed in a way two disguise its neglect, was perched on a stallion. He was dressed in very expensive riding gear and was guiding his horse down a hiking trail with a crooked smile on his lips. In fact... everything about him seemed crooked, from his slanted eyes to the way he seemed to lean on one side.
Hanna-Jay sits on the lowest branch on a tree but is still hidden by leaves. She licks her lips and is about to pounce.

Jake smiles and walked over to Joe. "I'll get one for you after I get the horse in the cave." He bends down and kisses Joes forehead then runs out thinking 'YES! I KISSED HIM ON THE FOREHEAD!'
Joe blinked and then grinned after him as he left the room. He pulled the blanket up and around him, feeling rather exposed.
Hanna-Jay sprang forward and landed infront of the man and stood up straight, siging and walking very creepily. "La la, la la...Sleep, sleep..Sleep inside the devil's cradle~"

Jake jumped up and landed to the side of the startled horse, grabbing its reins.
The man stared at the little girl and then looked over towards his startled horse to see some taking hold of its reins. "Hey! Hey! Let go!"
Hanna-Jay sprang forward sinking her fangs into the horse's neck.

Jake grined. "Why would we?"
He panicked and ran over to the girl, striking her with his riding crop. The horse bucked and tried to kick.
Jake tackled the man and pined him to the ground.

Hanna-Jay bit harder on the horse.
"Dammit! Agh! That horse was expensive! It's not even mine!"