더 오피스 The Season Finale - Spoilers

chel1395 posted on Apr 22, 2008 at 01:22PM
So, the season finale is called "Goodbye, Toby." Do you think this means Toby is moving on to greener pastures? Or is it just a ploy to make us think he's leaving? What do you all think!?!?
last edited on Apr 22, 2008 at 01:23PM

더 오피스 41 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago doonis said…
*Spoiler*

One of the things on Office Tally said that someone is leaving the office his season!
over a year ago HannaK said…
It seems too obvious to me, but don't pay attention to me, I never assume anything anymore. (thanks to Lost) I think that Toby wants to go but then suddenly Creed or Meredith leaves, it would be a surpise
over a year ago iar said…
I think if Toby leaves, there is going to be a new HR, if the new HR is a woman Michael falls for her...=)!! I think that would be very funny because he hates de HR guys, right!?
over a year ago Ross266 said…
toby can't go, he's my fav. who will step up and shoot down Michaels dumb ideas?
over a year ago smoore23 said…
I think he's leaving. :( Didn't Jenna Fischer say that one of the series regulars will be leaving? It makes sense. I guess we'll find out. If he does leave, I'm so gonna miss the Michael/Toby stuff.
over a year ago bstens said…
it will probably be that whoever does leave will say bye to only toby.
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
How will I go on? I've based my whole life on Toby's teachings.

Wait a minute. He must be goin' to corporate to replace that Kendall guy. Remember in Jim's interview as Jim was thinking of Pam and all the fangirls were squealing, I was listening to David Wallace. He said something like, "The only person here you won't like is our HR Rep, Kendall." So, David Wallace fired him, and hired Toby.
over a year ago R-S-Lee said…
Damn, I'll miss Toby. But, at least he'll be free of Michael's cruelty...

BTW, I have this feeling that Toby's good-bye episode will somehow lead to a Pam-Toby kiss for the cliffhanger...

It's just a hunch. And I'm probably wrong. But if I'm somehow right, then I want some props from all of you...
over a year ago krazykray said…
I hope not! I hate the Pam/Toby story. He's too old and not fun enough for her!
over a year ago doonis said…
I agree with maybeastarbucks that he could just be going to corporate.
over a year ago zemenex said…
i think its someone bigger offic tally said its not am john or steve im scared it might be dwight

spoiler alert

i also think that pams problem (one of the spoilers says pam will have a problem at jims place and they also said the fourth season may include jim and pam having sex) i think pam may be a virgin
over a year ago 28spike28 said…
zemenex, pam is clearly not a virgin.

valentines day episode- roy's gift is sex.

basketball-pam says to roy, lets go home and get you into a tub.
I was going to say the exact same thing!

But you never know..that may be right.
over a year ago shannieannie said…
pam being a virgin would be so unexpected... :-p
over a year ago evman33 said…
what about the spinoff series, will it include a character from dunder mifflin scranton? Possibly whoever leaves this season???
over a year ago smoore23 said…
maybeastarbucks,
Good point. Admittedly, I was one of those squealing fangirls, but I also lol'd at what Wallace said. I mean, does everyone at DM hate their HR reps? Haha! I think Toby going to corporate is definitely something that could happen.
over a year ago flyin_rhino said…
Spoiler

Hmm...didn't it say somewhere that one of the members of the office was hiding a drug problem? Perhaps that someone is Toby, and he gets fired because of it?
over a year ago Kerro21 said…
ooooh, that's a good point flyin_rhino... that'd be very unexpected tho.

And Pam is not a virgin, in a relationship for 10 years? I'm sorry, it doesn't happen
Spoiler... sorta

chel1395 just posted link in this spot about Katy returning to the Office. Could this be related in anyway? Does she kill Toby? Does she get married to Toby? Does she hire Toby for her purse-selling business?
over a year ago HouseOfficeFan7 said…
you know what would be awesome? if, after Toby leaves, Michael gets all sad that he left cause he'd have nobody to pick on anymore.

that's never going to happen, but it would be hilarious if it did.
over a year ago chel1395 said…
UPDATE -- Amy Adams will not be in the season finale. link has retracted it's previous statement, blaming NBC's press releases. Apparently they confused Amy Adams and Amy Ryan.
over a year ago R-S-Lee said…
Ah. So Toby is finally heading off to Costa Rica. And, with the Toby-Pam scenes in tonight's episode, I believe that my theory may be gaining some credibility...
over a year ago crestwoodcomet4 said…
ya i agree..but i think he'll tell pam how he feels before he leaves
No, Toby. Not Costa Rica! You'll never get Pam if you move there... :(
oh no. i hope toby doesn't have a "jim halpert season 2 finale" moment and tell pam he's in love with her.....
that would suck.
over a year ago ninrutgib said…
no i dont want toby to go to costa rica! maybe he will move back because i don't know....he misses michael calling him the devil's butthole or something....i really don't want toby to leave!!!!! maybe he'll be in the spinoff?!
over a year ago zemenex said…
ok we have to find someway to stop toby if we dont the world will not be right pam and jim are ... THERE JAM. if we dont stop it than the world will spin off into some alternate universe where the sky is gree and grass blue and water is red beacuse if toby ruins jam

1)we should have listened to micheal

2)there the last thing right in the world
I HATE the Pam/Toby story line!

NEVER in a MILLION years!!!!

Ever.
over a year ago jamfan4 said…
Okay
Did you see Pam's reaction to Toby copping a feel on her knee?
She clearly was not enjoying it.
So all of you insane TAM fans, get over it.
It's never going to happen.

Sure, Toby will probably be like "I've loved you forever blah blah blah bye" to Pam (if he can get her alone, if I were her I would stick very close to Jim right now) but Pam will just be like, "Oh... Okay. Well, you're nice..." or something and kiss him on the cheek or whatever.
And if Toby pulls anything like he did in Night Out, I will break something.

...And Jim will probably break Toby.
over a year ago Kitzo said…
Oh, Toby... You can put your hand on my knee anytime.

And I seriously doubt Jim will do anything. He's not really the confrontational type.

toby isn't brave enough to tell pam that he likes her... :-p
i believe putting his hand on her knee was enough said.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Toby springing a kiss on Pam would be hilarious! It'd be a cool twist on the drama of the 2nd season finale.
Sounds like he's leaving though.
It's sad but why would you really want to stay?
Really?
He'd be better off moving to Costa Rica anyway.
Maybe it will end with the Proposal?
over a year ago Luciie-Goosiie said…
i am a diehard jammer. and toby isnt that bad???? but if he breaks up jam, i will hate him and agree with micheal. right now he is acting like a devils butthole. lol
If that ruins the proposal, IT WILL SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago HannaK said…
I think that the problem that Pan has, is about that she has to wear glasses (did I stutter promo)
over a year ago petunia04 said…
If you watch the preview for the next episode you'll see Pam's dilemma - she's wearing glasses -that is what she is going to get teased about...glasses.
over a year ago Officefan222 said…
It would be so cool if Jim is in the middle of propsing to Pam, and Toby runs up to them and confesses his love for her. And then the season ends
link

there is a poll at the bottom, hinting that someone on the office is pregnant.
over a year ago avp722 said…
I agree with the buddy tv article above. I have been speculating that would be the case for a few weeks now. IF this is how it works out I would be fine with that as I think the Michael/Jan/baby storyline would make for a lot of hilarious moments in Season 5, and it would keep the JAM proposal in the finale from being to soap-opera-y and gushy. Also there is a note over at office tally from Ask Ausiello regarding the Ryan story line it says: "he has a run in with the law, but not for what you think". Any guesses? I have been racking my brain all day about what it cold be? Speeding ticket? Car accident? Things that could be related to his drug problem?
Maybe Ryan gets in trouble for something work related and he is fired? or demoted possibly?