올림푸스의 영웅들 Two Greatest 히어로즈 Of All Times. Banished? IM back yipeee :D

perceus121 posted on Jan 07, 2012 at 08:13PM
Characters by RR: Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Thalia Grace, Jason Grace, Nico Di Angelo, Piper McLean, Leo Valdez, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, Connor and Travis Stoll and Katie Gardener and all major gods, the fates, chaos, all the titans and gaints along with gaia and ouranos(uranus)

my added charecters:Callum Richardson(new son of athena),

Plot: this is after the war they defeated Gaia and the giants. The Stolls, Callum Richardson and Katie are planning to prank Annabeth (for a joke) the only person the Stolls couldn’t prank because it was too hard but this time it works, Annabeth gets really angry and looks for the Stolls she finds Callum and he calls Annabeth the dumbest Athena child that has ever lived and said “you probably got all of that stupidity of your stupid mortal dad or maybe you’re not Athena's daughter after all” after he said that Annabeth gets really angry and tries to kill him she nearly does but suddenly four bright flashes and there they were Athena Hermes Zeus and Poseidon. They never let her explain what happened and she get banished. Percy defends her and is banished along with annabeth. Every one turns on her except Percy and he told the gods if she's banished I'm too and so they are both banished and find the fates. the fates tell them to go to Alaska. and so they did read on to find out what happens when they go to alaska.
when they go to alaska they meet a suprising person read on to find out who you should know if you have read the pjo series, percy proposes to annabeth and they decide to make an army of demigods. after 15 years percy has 3 children with annabeth and 3 other children but 2 with aphrodite and 1 with artemis. to find out more read on i hope you enjoy reading this.

percy's elite army leaders:
• Paul McKidd (son of Artemis)
• Sammy Valdez (son of Apollo)
• Josh Cole (son of Apollo)
• Maria Mitchell (Daughter of Aphrodite)
• Andrew Valdez (son of Hephaestus)
• Perceus Valdez (son of Hephaestus)
• James O’Conner (son of Hermes)
• Luke Johnson (son of Hermes)
• Charlotte Green (daughter of Iris)
• Martin Smith (son of Poseidon)
• Jane Jackson (daughter of Hades)
• Brian Brown (son of Styx)
• Jack Watford (son of Ares)
• James Watford (son of Zeus)
• Adele Jones (daughter of Zeus)
• Isabella Valdez (daughter of Aphrodite)
• Elizabeth Watson (daughter of Nyx)
• Kelsey Kirkwood (daughter of Ares)
• Katie gardener (daughter of Hectate)
• Jack Johnson (son of Poseidon)
• Michael Jackson(Son of Apollo)
• Charles Autumn (son of Zeus)
• Mohammed Richards (son of Artemis)
• Austin Richards (son of Artemis)
• Hazel Brook (daughter of Hades)
• Jessica Mars (daughter of Hera)
• Xavier Santos(son of Ares)
• Santiago Black (son of Triton)
• Roger White (son of Bianca)
• Leonardo grace (son of Thalia)
• Ryan Valdez (son of Leo and Isabella Valdez)
• Bridget Jackson (daughter of Perceus and Annabeth)
• Lyanne Jackson (daughter of Annabeth and Perceus)
• Salina Valdez (daughter of Sammy and Hazel)
• Jamie Jackson (son of Perceus and Annabeth).

Percy sons/daughters and their mothers:
Jamie, mothher is Annabeth
Samantha, mother is Artemis
Beauty, mother is Aphrodite
Lyanne, mother is Annabeth
Bianca, mother is Aphrodite
Bridget, mother is Annabeth

lovers:
Leo and Isabella, Lesabella, are already a couple
Annabeth and Percy, Percabeth, are already a couple
Thalia and Nico, Thico, are going to be a couple
Hazel and Sammy, Sazel are going to be a couple
Bianca and Perceus Valdez, Percianca, are going to be a couple
Paul Mckidd and Beauty Jackson, Peauty are going to be a couple

dedications

1.swimmergirl7: who always gives me sugestions
2.kaia143: always comments and gives suggestions
3.zakittle: always gives feedback and encourages me to post
4.aphrodite100: always commenting and giving feedback
5.energykid4000: always commenting and encouring me to post

Enjoy my story please comment and give suggestions
last edited on Nov 14, 2012 at 07:40PM

올림푸스의 영웅들 240 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 240

over a year ago PJOrocks said…
cool plot, when are you posting the 1st chapter?
over a year ago perceus121 said…
CHAPTER 1

I've had a wonderful summer first of all, and I can’t wait to see my seaweed brain I haven’t seen him since last summer when we put Gaia back to sleep thanks to piper the only nice aphrodite girl i know and killed all the giants. I can’t wait to see those sea green eyes and jet black hair, I love him we have dated for over a year and a half now. It’s going to be brilliant back at camp half blood as I'm going on Sunday in 3 days meeting my friends and probably some new campers. As I got ready for last day of school I checked my phone I had got a text from my boyfriend it said “hey wise girl how you doing? Hope you haven’t forgot about us going to the cinemas, I've only got half of the day at school, so see you 19:30 at the pizza shop at the end of your street. DONT FORGET!!! Love you from your seaweed brain. Also we are going camp on Sunday”. I've been so busy thinking about camp I forgot about our date, not good so anyway let’s talk about my nice holiday I went with my father and stepmother and stepbrothers we went to the Parthenon in Athens it was brilliant I studied Daedalus laptop and found loads of info. So school was brilliant I need to check what I got today
Timetable:
Period 1 Maths
Period 2 English
Period 3 Swimming
Period 4 Science
Yes best day of the week Friday but I will miss 2 lessons because its last day of the year like percys school but one extra lesson.But I don’t mind as it’s a lesson I like, and also our science teacher Mr.Blofis has said that we will do a practical as its last day and we were very good last lesson.

percy pov

i cant wait till my date with annabeth im so excited that i woke up 4am in the morning i sent my wise girl a text at seven just in case shes forgot about our date I have only got 3 lessons today thanks to our head teacher. Of all summers this ones been the worst i had like 9 monster attacks on my holiday to Rome i got 2 attacks and i got another 2 in madrid but the worst was in England i got attacked there 5 times could you believe that i was only there England 3 days. im never ever going to go to Holiday again.so any way school was the usual friday swimming,cooking and i had a free period so i sent a text to annabeth saying “I love u wise girl” I clicked send an almost immediately I got a text back I checked who it was and it said mom the text said “I won’t be at home when you get back because I'm getting interviewed on the story about `The wonders of Greek mythology’, so anyway I hid the key in the normal place when I finished reading the bell went so I went to my form room to get dismissed by the head teacher. As I started walking I got a text from Annabeth so I checked what it said “dear seaweed brain I miss you too I've got 4 lessons 2day love u bye see you at our date kiss kiss”
last edited over a year ago
big smile
so i hope you like my chapter and please be honest i dont care about spam so feel free to have spam wars or other spam things
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
Love the chappie!!!
over a year ago shubham06 said…
Nice... post soon
over a year ago kjmjack87 said…
smile
yay spam is accepted this story is nice i saw the link on perseus cullen ill keep reading
post soon
smile
Chapter 2 thalia pov

I was hunting with artemis we were going after dr.thorn the manticore we met 6 years ago it had reformed a week ago and we started looking for it straight away he is a strong monster and he is sending empousai and hellhounds after percy he wants revenge for atlas and kronos and as percy has killed them all so far dr.thorn is getting very angry and so he is going after percy himself apperently hes going out with another demi god probably annabeth because as artemis was on the moon car thingy she heard that he was going to kill percy and someone else he was going with and when she said that i knew what she was talking about i told artemis that percy and annabeth where going to the cinemas tonight and they are in danger i asked artemis "Artemis should i send a text to percy and annabeth about what is going to happen cause they are meeting at seven thirty in 12 minutes time" Artemis replied "do you know where there meeting?". I told her that she said at this pizza shop called new yorks best pizza we headed there.
10 minutes later.
"artemis, percy is coming" i said, she replied that annabeth was coming to. "Artemis i think you might want to see this its from phoebe and the rest of the hunters" i showed her my mobile phone it said that dr.thorn is coming with a dozen of empousai, hellhounds and cyclops, i asked Artemis "what should we do?"she responded "reply and tell them to come this way". as i replied annabeth and percy had reached us "what are you doing here" they said in unison (together at the same time) "well do you remember Dr.Thorn?"i questioned them "well yes he was the manticore who took away annabeth" percy said. i told them that he'd reformed and was coming after percy to get revenge for what he did to kronos and atlas "he has apperently sent you hellhound and empousai's all summer"i told percy "so thats what it was"percy told us about how he'd had lots of attacks during the holidays "well when the hunters come we'll get away from here and take you to camp half blood whilst we kill the manticore dont worry we'll tell your mom and dads that you've gone their thalia will pack some of your stuff and meet you there afterwards so byee"artemis said as apollo came and took them away in his sun chariot."Artemis i dont even know what to pack for them"i told her then there was a beep "oh no artemis the hunters have been captured and they need help quick" "whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!?"she shouted "well anyway,
lucky for us i was a spy once and i've got a tracking device, whats her number?" she asked, i found it and said "07765676905"

Jason pov

me and piper were having a brilliant time before i got texted by thalia "jason a manticore is heading for the cinema you are in with piper you've got to get out he's after you for killing krios we've sent percy and annabeth to camp and were sending apollo for you so get out and look for apollo he will drive you there safely" okay what was that about i decided to show piper the text when she got a message to she read it quick and showed it to me whilst i showed mine to her they were the same but artemis sent her message thalia sent mine.

piper pov

what the hell we were having so much fun but i don't want to get killed so we looked for apollo there he was showing of with his ferari we went towards him and heard him sing
"Apollo saves percy and annabeth
now he saves jason and piper
there all heroes of olympus
oh yeah im so frickin cool"
until jason saw the manticore thingy and told apollo "can you shut up and hurry because that thing is coming after us so we better get away now" apollo opened the doors and said "get in quick" he shut the doors and we saw the hunters battling with the manticore....
i have 3 questions

1.are the chapters short?
2.do you like the story so far?
3.do you want there to be more monster attacks?if yes which monsters?
Stry was gud but i didnt like the fact that percy, jason, annabeth and piper are running while hunters fight and also that u spoiled their dates....
Chapters are not short until u keep posting regularly
Monster attack is ur wish
over a year ago tortillialuvsrr said…
heart
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I AM SORRY I JUST HAD TO READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE POST SOON!!!!!!! OOPSIE CAPS LOCK!!!!

There we go!!!! Keep posting
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
I like it!!
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
big smile
this is prity good.

keep it up.

post when you can, please.
over a year ago greektrickster said…
Awesome story,super awesome and I totally love how Jason date is ruined but not Piper's,percy's and annabeth's.
I don't like Jason much.why?????
I have absolutely no Idea,he is a little too serious,Percy keeps cracking jokes he stays quite maybe that's it.

AWESOME PLOT!!!!!!
over a year ago guardgirl21 said…
heart
Finally a story where Annabeth gets banished! I love it post soon!!
over a year ago thanathos13 said…
surprise
Cool storyline
angelic
i will try to post in less than 4 hours because i am going to town to now to get school shoes and trainers. thanx for all your comments
sorry shubham06 but i will have to get them to camp first because this story theres going to be a impossible fight. everyone will find out at the right time dont want to spoil the story
smile
Chapter3 Annabeth pov
“ This is not fair, how come the hunters get all the fun ” I said to Percy “I know, I want to kill that Manticore, it took you away from me for more than a week I don’t understand why we didn’t get to fight it anyway it’s not that strong anyway” Percy said just then a mobile beep went and I checked mine but it wasn’t mine “Percy is it your phone? Because it isn’t mine” I asked him he checked his phone and shook his head “if it isn’t mine and not yours it must be Apollo” Percy said “I hate admitting it but you’re right because if Artemis has one Apollo has one too” so we asked Apollo for his phone and he gave it to us we went to new messages and there it was from Artemis saying “Apollo would you mind picking up another pair of Heroes Jason and Piper they are another pair of targets that the horrible monsters are after” it said “Apollo I think after you get us to camp you have another two to bring” I said “what makes you think of that?” he asked “well” me and Percy said together “well Annabeth and I heard a beep, it wasn’t our phones so we checked yours and Artemis has sent yet another text for you to well um save Jason and piper because they were the other target in case we got away and as we have they are after Jason and piper” Percy told him before I could even start “well, well another rescue yes
Apollo is awesome
He is saving the day
Again and again
Who's the best
Oh yeah I am
Piper pov
As Jason and I got the messages from Artemis and Thalia we both decided that we should go outside and wait for Apollo apparently this monster is really strong it was after Percy and Annabeth too but when they found out that they had failed they quickly came after us. As Jason defeated the titan Krios I can’t believe this but also Artemis sent another text saying that the hunter had got captured well everyone except Phoebe, Thalia and Artemis they are fighting the manticore and 5 Empousai, 3 Hellhounds and 7 Cyclops. I had to go and help but I could a part of my brain said that they could handle it but another part of my brain told me to go and help. But then I remember the Percy's Hellhound Mrs. O’Leary and his pet drakon I sent and iris message to Percy and Annabeth “of iris accept my offering show me Percy Jackson and Annabeth chase now plz” then it appeared Percy and Annabeth snogging “eww” I accidentally shouted out “oh, were sorry, but its urgent Percy could you tell Mrs. O’Leary and Leroy to help the hunters because its 3 hunters v Dr. Thorn and 17 monsters so I think they need help.” “Seriously just as Annabeth and I were kissing okay I’ll send them to help to help and Apollo is on his way to get you so could you be ready plz we don’t want any one injured we are waiting outside camp for you so bye.”
Percy pov
So Annabeth and I were kissing went suddenly something said “eww” I looked and saw Jason and piper they told us that the hunters are caught except Thalia, Phoebe and Artemis against 18 monsters including Dr.Thorn and that they need my pet hellhound and drakon I agreed so I called Leroy and Mrs. O’Leary with my dog whistle and said “Hello again” as I was getting 2 big sloppy kisses from my pets. I told them to go and help Artemis and her hunters in New York and they quickly went away to save the goddess “peace” I shouted as we started kissing

im sorry if its short but i will post in the evening as well

over a year ago energykid400 said…
cool
Good story. Will they become immortal because I sure hope they do. I can't wait for the next chapter!
heart
Love the chappies!!!!!
over a year ago Percy99Jackson said…
wink
its good thanx for link on my forum post soon ;)
smile
you'll have to read on to find out energy kid

one question though

1.do you want the prank to be done at the start of going to camp or after a few days
sunny
POST SOON I LOVED IT
i think you'll like this chapter

Chapter 4: Thalia pov

As the monsters were getting closer we were getting more frightened, I closed my eyes and then I opened them to see Percy's two monster pets Mrs. O’Leary(a hellhound) and Leroy(a drakon) killing the monsters I told phoebe to open her eyes and she did all monsters were gone except the manticore and I saw it was getting angry and I said “you big old dumb bitch” to distract it, it worked and it turned around I told Artemis and Phoebe to go around it and try to kill it while me and Percy's pets distract it from this side.
Phoebe pov
We did as Thalia instructed although I thought Artemis was in charge but who cares at least I will get revenge for what they did to Zoe she took care of me when no one would she asked me to become a hunter and I did because she was like a sister to me. Okay let’s get back to the plan as Thalia was distracting the manticore Artemis said “okay here take the knife , all you have to do is climb up to the heart stab it whilst I stab the other side
that way it will die and one last thing try not to die” she said as she started climbing up and I followed her up. We got by the heart and Artemis nodded and at the same time stabbed it and it turned into dust “phew” we all said at the same time. “Thalia I think you should do Annabeth’s stuff and I’ll do Percy and Phoebe you do Piper’s stuff” Artemis said and we both nodded, walking off in different directions.

Piper pov
we saw Apollo we ran to him and got in the car he was singing another one of those haiku things but me and Jason had better things to do, Jason iris messaged Thalia to see what was going on there and I iris messaged Leo only to find Leo and Hazel making out in cabin 9 I didn’t want to disturb them so I was going to turn of the iris message when he spotted me and said “hey beauty queen ” Leo said “Leo, when will you stop calling me that?” I asked “ hmmmmmmmmmmm, never” he joked “stop it Leo let her explain why she's iris messaged us” Hazel said “thanks Hazel, basically me, Jason, Percy and Annabeth got attacked I wanted to know if they’ve reached camp yet and I also wanted to know how repair boy is doing” I said and Leo said “oy, I heard that nasty beauty queen” he said as me and Hazel broke into laughter. “Okay so bye and we’ll see you soon in roughly 30 minutes” I ended the conversation and waved my hand thru the Iris message.

Jason pov

Okay so where should I start yeah I iris messaged Thalia and asked how things were going she told me that Percy's pets came to the rescue by killing all monsters except the manticore so they worked together and killed it. No monster had gotten away everyone was killed so I asked Piper how Leo was and she told me that Percy and Annabeth hadn’t got to camp yet and that worried me when suddenly Apollo shouted “landing in 3,2,1 landed can you please get off now!” we got off and saw Percy and Annabeth standing there waiting for us “welcome, welcome son of old grumpy face and daughter of charm speaker, do you know she tried to charm speak me into loving her once but luckily Annabeth was there to save the day” Percy joked, Annabeth play punched him on the arm “gosh , Annabeth why do you have to be so strong?” he said. Me, Piper and Annabeth laughed our heads off, “stop it, it isn’t funny it really hurt why are you laughing?”.
Percy pov
It wasn’t funny but they just didn’t think of anything who’d actually think that a son of my uncle grumpy face would actually have a laugh once in a while I've got to tell Zeus to have fun once in a while he can still be grumpy face if he likes he title. Thunder rumbled in the sky and I said “sorry Zeus” I joked still laughing. “Seaweed brain can you stop do you really want king of the gods as an enemy, you already have Ares and Hera as enemies” Annabeth said “who cares it’s not such a big deal anyway what’s he gonna do cry to his mommy and say Percy is saying bad stuff to me” I laughed as I said the whole thing “you take that back now” Jason shouted to me “okay, okay I’ll shut up just for you and Annabeth” I said to him.
over a year ago zakittle said…
hmmm
it's good but Nyssa was Leo's half-sister in the lost hero? whats up with that
cool
i changed it i forgot about that
thanxx
wink
that's better thanks
cake
have a cake
Post soooon
heart
yummy thanks for the cake and

i will post in about 4 hours i just got home from school
if your lucky i might even post twice
I am super lucky today
Get ready to post twice
angelic
Chapter 5 Annabeth pov
We were here after walking for 10 minutes Jason and Piper ran off to see their friends and just as I entered loads of Greek fire went into my bag Yankees cap I threw it on the floor and it exploded. Then something else dropped in me from the sky and splattered all over my clothes it also didn’t take me long to find out that it had been catapulted my an Athena kid and the Greek fire was from the Hermes cabin so I figured someone from Athena cabin had worked with the Stolls I was angry very angry in fact I was furious and heard talks about a new Athena kid Callum and he was head of the prank my face was full of tears now, my Yankees invisibility cap was now dust “I am going to get my revenge Callum!, I don’t care if you’re my half brother or not you’ve destroyed the only present I had from my mother you little freak I’m gonna kill you when I get my hands on you” I shouted at the top of my voice.

Travis pov
Okay now I was laughing my head off but I also felt sad for Callum getting battered by a girl on first day not just any girl the strongest girl and her boy friend “Callum if you don’t mind in getting killed by the strongest ever demigod and his girlfriend the 2nd strongest demigod ever, the one you pranked you better run, NOW!!!!!!!!” I told Callum
Whoever thinks they can prank my girlfriend and get away with it are stupid and I was helping Annabeth find that Callum guy and we saw Travis “you better have nothing to do with this” I told him and we saw him I called some water and blocked all his surroundings and when we got to the water I made a door opened it let Annabeth In and closed it and even I heard him Callum shouted “you should have known it was a trap bitch” “language” I yelled “you do anything to her and you will die”.
Annabeth pov
“So we meet again freak hated you then and I still do and I’ll get my revenge for what you did” I told him “you are the worst child of Athena ever lived it’s just a cap” and I responded “yeah everyone knows it’s a cap but it’s a cap of invisibility” he said “I don’t believe in such horrible lies ugly bitch girl, all of this stupidity you got off your fuckin stupid mortal dad, or you might not even be Athena’s daughter after all at least you don’t deserve to be” he said. I just got more furious how he dare say that about me I jumped at him and gave him loads of bruises and cuts he was showered in blood just as I was going to stab him one last time there were 4 bright flashes and the water was gone there they were Zeus Poseidon Hermes and Athena “Annabeth Chase I hereby disown you as my daughter how dare you do that to him he is a little kid” “also from now on you will be banished and never to be seen anywhere or talking to anyone you understand” Zeus said “But but .....” I started off as Hermes said “no buts you were about to kill an innocent young boy”. “You don’t banish her or your two strongest demigods ever will be banished I don’t care what you banish her you banish me” Percy said bravely and Poseidon said “no son the decision has been made I don’t care I only saved Olympus for the people I loved and mostly Annabeth” Percy said “well then we have another banishment “no Percy you can’t I did this not you” I said to him “I don’t care and I'm telling the truth I only saved the world/Olympus for you my mum and Paul and thalia as well but you the most” he said let’s get ready we need to talk with Tyson Thalia and your step mom and dad and also my mom and stepdad” he said. Quick let’s get ready to go, and send those iris messages

30 minutes later
I was ready and I went to Percy's room, Percy said “o iris, accept our offering show us Thalia grace” and there she was coming towards our room with 2 bags. She came in and asked if it was true that we had gotten banished and Percy answered “well, yeah Annabeth got banished and I said If she goes I go, so Mr. old grumpy face or your dad banished us both” she gave us the bags and she went of crying “okay so let’s call your mom now, Percy” I said we sent one to his mother and saw her on the floor killed by a drakon and a hellhound Percy almost instantly started crying and we heard the drakon speaking “let’s go kill the chase family” oh no I didn’t know what to do me and Percy were running away thru the forest until we saw the fates they told us to go to Alaska until 4 demigods would come to us and ask for help.

angelic
Chapter 6 Piper pov
It has been since the incident, everyone except Zeus, Hera, Athena, Ares and Callum. Artemis had stopped the hunt, Aphrodite was looking worse every day, there had been a lot of earthquakes, less sun shining, less messages getting received, less weapons being made, no archery and swords fighting lessons because they reminded everyone of how good Percy was at swords fighting and how rubbish he was at archery, even Clarisse la rue had been quiet these past days it was clear everyone was missing their hero Perceus Jackson. At the end of the war Lupa and Chiron told everyone why Percy was so strong he was half roman half Greek when he saw Gaia’s true form he absorbed some of her power. I couldn’t believe that he did that to slow her down. He would sacrifice himself for his friends.
Jason pov
No one was in the mood I was angry at Callum, Percy had saved my Sister loads of times so had Annabeth I was so angry if I could I’d go and look for them but I would have to search the whole world for that it would take me 100 years at least. I'm not the only one like this 9 Olympians and all minor gods. Piper had told me about her mom Aphrodite was becoming uglier by the second. Also I heard that Artemis closed her hunt so Thalia and the hunters had to come to camp. But I never saw her face she always looked at the first time Thalia met Percy when they had started a big fight because they lost a game of capture the flag. Even the Stoll’s had stopped their pranks, Leo was never around always watching TV in case Percy comes on. I just miss them both, we all do

Third person pov
It was the winter solstice in Olympus they were all arguing until the fates came in and said “you Zeus are even worse than kronos, how could you banish them they are the 2 strongest demigods ever. When the big threat comes you will realize your mistake we told them were to go and we won’t tell you anything and bye” the fates said as they walked out of Olympus. Silence, for about 5 minutes everyone was silence until Zeus broke it by saying “TELL ME NOW DO YOU THINK I'M A BAD RULER!?!?!? YES OR NO” you could hear Zeus from a mile away Poseidon replied “on behalf of everyone here except Athena and Ares we say yes, also if you check the tape Hermes his 2 sons recorded you would see clearly it wasn’t Annabeth's fault here” Poseidon said as he pressed play as they watched it Athena was crying and as she was crying she said "i'm a fool, how could i not know this, she only did that because that is the only present i gave her and also she loved her dad and so did i but i had to leave because i was becoming human, and dad their right you're not a good ruler i think that you shouldn't banish anyone else" as she said that the doors of Olympus opened and Thalia went in and said "how dare you banish Annabeth and Percy you know there my only friends percy saved me from that pine tree he came up with the idea for poseidon in the titan war of manhattan to kill typhon unlike any other monster typhon never reforms, i hate you all i dont care about who you are if it wasn't for them olympus would have fallen before their first quest together you stupid riot."

Annabeth pov

Percy and I found this brilliant underground city that had been abandonded it had been made by 3 people called Silena Beauregard, Charles Beckendorf and Ethan Nakamura they came here 2007. 3 years before camp they said three old women helped them and apparently they were called the fates of life and doom it was all said on the piece of paper in the control room there was still some of the place unbuilt so Percy and I both started to build then I noticed something odd the light in the control room was on and I said "percy let's go and find some sleeping rooms I looked on the map in control room and i sure say there are some bedrooms if you turn right here go straight then turn left and there's 3 rooms" i said so we went towards the bedrooms and we saw someone im sure they were shadow traveling because i'd seen nico shadow travel before" when we walked a bit further we saw a door close and we went to open it and there was .........
smile
Great chapter cant wait for u to post tomorrow
tongue
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! HOPE U POST TOMORROW!!!!!
Nice
Post sooon
cake
you should have them in alaska since it's the land outside of the gods realm
Awesome chappies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heart
thanx and ill post another chapter and also i will finish yesterdays chapter. one thing how do you know how many views you've had
Click on the list of forums and there should be a column for it
over a year ago pjnadia said…
heart
omg! i love it plz post soon!!
angelic
can u guess who was there? its a she and she is from the 1940s and its not hazel but they're related though
Is it Bianca??!!!!
swimmergirl7 brilliant guess it right well done

Chapter 7 Percy pov
We went to open the door and there she was Bianca Di Angelo, she was looking at us speechless “who are you? I’ve got memories of this person and her brother and you are in there as well your name is Percy Jackson” she said to me “oh my gosh Annabeth this is Bianca Di Angelo somebody has wiped the part out about her name, we’ve met before let me see someone has wiped your memory and that boy and that girl is you and your brother Nico but didn’t you die” I said “all I know is that girl is me and your telling me I’ve got a brother called Nico and I'm supposed to be dead do you by any chance know my father?” she asked “well, yes your father is Hades, God of the Underworld and your mother is Maria Di Angelo” I replied. Okay we had found Bianca but Nico said she had turned into someone else or maybe someone got her out I thought I asked Bianca some questions and I said I might be able to get some help I got out a drachma and said “show me Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades” I said and then the picture came up of him I asked him if he knew if I could control some memories “because I have someone you’ve been looking for ages your sister Bianca, hey Bianca come here I’d like you to meet your brother Nico” she came next to me and said “are you my brother? Apparently, my memory has gotten erased by the river Lethe now please I want my memories can you tell Percy how -if he can- to get my memories back” so he told me what to do and then I said what he said “Ποταμός Λήθη του Κάτω Κόσμου δίνουν αυτό το κορίτσι πίσω τη μνήμη της ή αλλιώς Άδη Κόρη θα πάρει ο ίδιος τρελός και να καλέσει τον Άδη.”

Bianca pov
I didn’t know how but I understood everything he said “River Lethe of the Underworld give this girl her memory back or else Hades Daughter will get mad and call Hades himself” as he said that I got my memories back every memory that id ever had even the memories my father wiped me and Nico the day our mother died, first day at camp half blood, first time I realized I was half human half god. Then Percy asked me a question “how did you get here? Do you remember how you lost your memory?” he asked and I answered “well I got here by this horse that eats gold I got on it as this voice told me it sounded exactly like Hera’s and it took me here and then the fates came and told me that 2 banished demigods would come here and get me my memories back and I lost my memory by accidentally going for a swim and found out it was the River Lethe when I tried to get out I couldn’t my memories began to fade and someone that called herself June/Herrings got me out and then told me to find a horse which eats gold and I found it, it got me here pretty fast and now I find out your banished how come we all turned to Nico and said “don’t tell anyone not even Artemis or Hades” Nico replied “wait so you’re telling me you escaped the underworld and your alive Hera and the fates helped you escape and I'm not allowed to tell anyone that Bianca is alive” he said “yes and we wouldn’t have told you about this but she really wanted her memory back, so um bye if you want you can come here to meet her once every 2 months” Percy said and then Annabeth said “it’s a cave by a pizza shop I there’s a sign that says the country of green pearls and you press the p at the start of pearls and then a lift appears press g and you’ll be here in no time, you can come right now if you want.”

Nico pov

I am so happy I was going to meet Bianca again I told my dad I was going away for 7-10 days he didn’t care where I was going so I called in Mrs. O’Leary we shadow travelled to the green pearls pressed the p as Annabeth said and the lift came I pressed g and I was in a underground city then I saw Percy, Bianca and Annabeth waiting when I got down I ran and hugged my sister and asked her how she was she told me that she missed him and she asked me how I had been doing “well I was doing great until they banished Percy and Annabeth, Percy has given me a lot of money lately and bought me a Ferrari and Annabeth payed me just enough to buy a house, they did everything for me, if you go to America the weather is extreme. Aphrodite is in tears because she loved you, she had planned to marry you told Athena to make some sketches loads of them in fact she's even thought of some names John, Bridget and Percy. Artemis is so sad she stopped the hunt, Ares stopped war, less sunshine and Percy your fathers the worst he is causing tornados earthquakes tsunamis every god and goddess except the king and queen of the gods” I said. "WOW!, god of beauty likes me i might actually go out with her and see if shes a better kisser than annabeth i might go out with her if she is i might even marry her" he joked while laughing and Annabeth playfully punched him and we all laughed

we've reached 647 views wow im getting alot of views

love you all mwah
heart
Love the chappie!!!!!!! <3
over a year ago kronosdied said…
Yeah postplz
okay here's a preview i will write full chapter tommorow

Chapter 8 third person pov

“Well everything has gone to plan so far Callum you’re great no suspicion now that Percy and Annabeth are Banished we will win with all the titans and kronos, the giants and porphyion on top of that we have chaos and Tartarus and my ex husband Uranus only Perceus could defeat chaos, kronos polyboots and Uranus and only Annabeth can kill encleadeus, Tartarus and porphyion” Gaia said while laughing evilly “well my lady I'm a little suspicious that Nico is going to see Percy and Annabeth because he went to Alaska yesterday and hasn’t come back yet and if I'm not wrong Percy and Annabeth went North and Alaska is north so there’s got to be a connection why would he go Alaska” Callum asked Gaia “well, his sister escaped the Underworld and he probably found her” she sounded like she knew that Nico had gone to see Percy. Callum was thinking he knew that Nico had gone to see Percy but why 7-10 days this was odd “they probably know I’m on your side Gaia and making a army against us” I told Gaia, she also seemed worried, the strongest demigod ever lived he was more powerful than most of the gods except Zeus if he became immortal Olympus could never be touched he could kill all the titans giants chaos and Gaia and kronos and Ouranus.

Piper pov

I was sitting with Jason when Chiron called a consolers meeting all the head of cabins were here and we started “they said that the fates went Olympus yesterday and said a big threat was coming also they said that they were hiding 3 demigods and 1 hunter 2 of them are Percy and Annabeth the others we don’t know who the others are yet we were hoping you could find out also they said they would need talk to with Piper McLean, Jason Grace, Leo Valdez, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, Clarisse La Rue, Nico Di Angelo, Thalia Grace, Travis and Conner Stoll right now, they have a surprise for you” he said happily and then they were there at olympus

what should the names i mentioned be gods and goddess of? i need ideas plzzzzzz

753 views thanx for everyone that reads thiss

love you all

~percy~
over a year ago pjnadia said…
heart
aww tht was soo good "WOW!, god of beauty likes me i might actually go out with her and see if shes a better kisser than annabeth i might go out with her if she is i might even marry her" tht was funny good job plz post soon!
heart
Love it!!!!!!!
Well nico could b a god of shadows.
Leo should be like mechanics or something. Awesome chappie!!!
mischievous
I was right Alaska! Welcome to my state currently have possibilities of blizzards.