Huddy Huddy's Kids

ToEkNeE posted on Apr 02, 2009 at 09:41PM
Ever picture House and Cuddy's life after they got married? What their life would be like? And most importantly what their KIDS would be like?
Post all the things and qualities you think you would find in their kids...Like:

•Possible Names
•Attitudes, Emotions
•Looks/Characteristics

And so on forth. Have fun dreaming about Huddy babies. XD

Huddy 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago houseluva8 said…
I like Garvus (my great grandfathers name) for a boy or James Gregory.
For a girl I like Elizabeth (lizzie for short.) =)

I've decided if I have a son his name is either James Gregory or Gregory James =D

I know its sad..
over a year ago rosehustle1 said…
Possible Names- Kara, Madelyn, Henry, Will
Attitudes- Very creative and open-minded about spiritual and metaphysical ideas much to House's chagrin. They would also have no interest in becoming doctors.
Looks- Daughter would have House's big blue eyes and she would have almost an ethereal appearance. A natural beauty but also very smart like her parents. I could see her being a very sensitive person and someone House is proud to have helped create. She'll be a successful actress and dancer.
Son would have Cuddy's dark hair and House's height. He'll be a handsome young guy but never completely confident in his appearance which of course will only make him that much more desirable to women. He'll be more introverted than his dad and take a keen interest in writing.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago MoniBolis said…
David H. Cuddy, is all i got
over a year ago Sweet_Pants said…
heart
First thing first: No married. Nonononoononononononononononononono. Huddy will not get married on me. Not when it's so good right now.

In that case, i agree with rosehustle1