Huddy My crazy theory of the end of 5th season

mispulka posted on Mar 14, 2009 at 06:39PM
House and Cuddy together somewhere (in the tram - when we had the bus on the end of 4th season - in a restaurant, Cuddy is running for the House out of the hospital), a car runned over them, House is unconscious, Cuddy is crawling to him, it looks like House is dead, so Cuddy kiss him, suddenly the Sleeping Beauty is magically waking up, but he doesn´t remember nothing. Last memory is when he had old team (I´m trying to incorporate Chameron). House has big psychological problems, and then he´s imagining Cuddy in erotic image and suddenly he´s remember that he slept with Cuddy, and we know they to slept together before the crash.

That´s my theory, and I quite like it.
I´m sorry for mistakes, I don´t speak English so good. And I´m sorry for the theory too :D
And another one sorry : If it´s in bad category, I´m really sorry too.

Huddy 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lizzie22xo said…
WOW.
That's crazy good!

XD
over a year ago MoniBolis said…
You should write a fanfic, is crazy but it works
over a year ago mispulka said…
blush
Thanks *get red in the face*
But now we know there will be a death and a suicide.. But nobody said that will be permanent death, so House can jump under a bus - suicide, and he´ll be in coma - death.
And again thanks you saved me from critics :)
over a year ago xxiwuuxx said…
I like your theory! xDD
over a year ago MoniBolis said…
Oh i had a dream/theory someone dies, and everybody blames House (even himself) they want to fire him, but Cuddy resigns in order to save him