Huddy Speculate with me (Spoilers)

MoniBolis posted on Mar 03, 2009 at 05:11PM
So in the episode "Locked in" the doctors talk to the patient revealing something about themselves, and their feelings. This is great for huddy, except, that i don´t think Cuddy would talk to the patient.

Remeber "House vs God" and "Mirror mirror" in both episodes the patients told us something about the doctors. But in both episodes Cuddy didn´t have alone time with the patients.

So what do you think? Only House will reveal his feelings?

Huddy 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago emzypemzy said…
That makes sense MoniBolis, I see what you mean about Cuddy never actualy spending time with the patient. Maybe this time the writer's will mix it up a bit and she has to talk to him for some reason, say House wants to do something even more insane than usual, and we may get some of Cuddy's feelings, but it's unlikely I think. House is probably the one of the two who will tell the patient something, I mean in his eyes it would make sense: tell the patient to get it out there and to talk to someone, it just so happens that that someone can't respond to him.. yeah I think that will happen. Can't wait for all these episodes!
over a year ago emzypemzy said…
Oh and missed out the fact that the patient is not going to judge him or make any comments (like Wilson), he will just sit and take it all in, because that's all he can do.
over a year ago aliasbolis said…
heart
I wonder if the patient will be cured and goes to Cuddy and tells her:
"you know, that guy really loves you"
over a year ago Fabouluz said…
I just thought the same thing after reading emzypemzy's comment. I think someone will confess their feelings, or let themselves become vulnerable for a second; and since House is around the guy since the start of the episode then it most likely will be him.

I can see the patient seeing Cuddy, and knowing its Cuddy from House's body language when he speaks to her after House tells him about his feelings. This could lead to Cuddy taking control :D Or for House to admit his feelings after the POTW says something poignant to House at the end of the ep.

xoxo
over a year ago MoniBolis said…
And then sex!
;)
over a year ago Fabouluz said…
Maybe xDD

xoxo