Huddy A Theory About "Who's Your Daddy?"

HuddyCrazy1331 posted on Feb 28, 2009 at 02:43AM
Ok guys, there is no way on Earth I can be sure that this theory is right, but I was watching Who's Your Daddy and K and Cake think that you guys might be interested in hearing what I came up with, so here you go:

Dylan Crandall: House's friend. House knew him from the time they were 20. But then there was a convo between House & Wilson that got my attention. House was talking about a girlfriend that Crandall had. As House put it, "He (Crandall) was in love. He was always in love." As he also pointed out: Crandall wanted to marry this girl. Now, point 1: If Crandall was always in love, why did THIS girl matter so much? House did not approve. He told Wilson that he thought the girl was 'flaky' and sending 'mixed signals'. He also told Wilson that he told Crandall he would talk to her. And they 'talked'.
If you haven't guessed my theory by now, I'll tell you: I think that that girl was Lisa Cuddy. The time period makes sense. It was probably a few years after House had met Crandall, so mid-20s. Which is around the time House & Cuddy had their thing. However, it was never specified why it happened. If it was because of jealousy, not only does it fit, but that would be DAMN HOTT. Not only that, but K pointed out that Cuddy didn't know Crandall since she said "I thought I met all your friends." However, when she saw WHO it was, did she not bolt like there was no tomorrow as he came towards House?

So you guys: Am I nuts or could I be right?

Huddy 34 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kellinator said…
Like I said before, this is a plausible theory, but I still don't know if the time period is right. House probably met Cuddy in his mid twenties when she was an undergrad and he was a graduate student. But since we don't know exaclty how old House was when this incident occured it could have happened :)
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
Ik!! :)
smile
Oh, btw, any theories you get from my theory are appreciated :)
over a year ago huddyisluv22 said…
True but cuddy didn't seem like she even new the guy when she told house he wanted him to do the case
Then again, when she actually saw him, she bolted and had this look on her face...
over a year ago MoniBolis said…
She clearly said: "i thought i knew all your friend"
but who knows?
right-o.
over a year ago mrshouse62689 said…
Eh...I'm gonna have to disagree with you, mother-in-law. I really don't think it was Cuddy in that particular situation.
over a year ago PotterGal said…
I don't think it was Cuddy in that situation either (and the show really is horrible with continuity issues so even if it was i don't think they'd ever bring it up again) but i do love how you put all of that together sis. :D
over a year ago Fabouluz said…
HC I think that theory is faboulous! Although, I don't think it is true. BUT if it was a correct theory then we would all bow down to you, because I certainly didn't think of it that way :D

xoxo
LOL. ik its prob a long shot, but it wouldve made sense for cuddy to be that girl xD
Well your theory made me happy today HC :)

xoxo
laugh
YAYY!!!!! and slowly, i shall rule the world with my limited intelligence!!! XD
Huzzah! :)

xoxo
I have made it official that my patience is running thin, and huddy smex is NEEDED. NOW.
Do you think they would give us a sneak peek of before or after teh sex before the episode airs?? They did it for the kiss. :)

xoxo
over a year ago -kt said…
Haha, you're not crazy but I can't say I agree. If I'm not mistaken, she said "I thought I had met all your frienD," emphasizing that he only had one friend.lol...but you're right, a one night stand out of jealousy would be soooo hottt !
heart
I hope so Fab!!!
And ik, right -kt?!?! It'd be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friggin hott!!!!!!! :D
They'll do a big FOX promo for all their shows for Spring or something like the did to advertise the shows back in November; because thats when we saw a clip of the kiss, maybe we'll get a tiny clip of the sex/talking about it. Like when the promo for Novermber had a second of Wilson going 'Whoa!' XD

xoxo
OMFG I HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember how much we analyzed like 1 and a half seconds worth of footage XDDDDDDDDDDD
I know right?! That came out and we all flailed!! :D I hope they do the same thing and include like a second of them in bed together or one of them admitting to Wilson that they slept with each other xDD OMG just thinking about it is like making me CRAAAZY!!

xoxo
heart
OMFG *CANT EVEN FINISH SENTENCE* *DIES*
XDDD This is so INSANE, they are going to tease us sooo much with a promo--forget the confirmation interviews. XD

xoxo
big smile
LOL!!!!!!! Ser!!!!!!!!! I wanna SEE TEH ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago cuddy-me-up said…
big smile
lol thats cute it could fit but not very likely, but it would've made a killer episode plot..lol
over a year ago mrshouse62689 said…
laugh
Gosh I need (Huddy) sex NOW. When the promo with a clip of it actually hits the internet, Fanpop is going to explode with the flailings and squees of Huddies everywhere.
TTLY!! Like me and HC were saying before about the promo for FOX in November where there was one 2 seconds almost of the Huddy kiss and Wilson going 'Whoa!' That was like THE BEST THING EVER before seeing the kiss. Hang on, scratch that, the Aussie promo was xD

xoxo
GUYS. I HAVE SOMETHING THT WILL BLOW. UR. MIND. K, CAKE AND I R BRAIN DEAD.
What?!!

xoxo
HOLD UP. I WILL UPLOAD IT BUT U HAVE TO READ THE COMMENT.
What is it??

xoxo
link

READ COMMENT. I hope I made myself as clear as I did with K & Cake :)
Srsly HC, I think you should write for the show or something; because that thing right there smacked me with a smile.

xoxo
It smacked me with O_O HOOOOOOOLY SHIT HOT HOT HOT *DIES*
XDDDDDDDD