Huddy Wilson the Huddy shipper

oldmovie posted on Feb 22, 2009 at 07:36PM
Just wanted to announce that I love Wilson more than ever after remembering a conversation he had with Cameron when she was going to go out on a date with House.

Cameron: You’re worried I’m going to break his heart?

While Wilson is wary with Cameron and cautious and warns her about how sensitive House really is, he pushes Cuddy forward like no other. He constantly is trying to make her makes some moves towards House.

Either Amber's death has realy effected Wilson in the love sense, or he really believes in Cuddy.

Which made me squee when I thought of that.

Huddy 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kellinator said…
heart
Yes, I realized that too, midnyte007 and I actually had a conversation about it once :). He also warned Stacy against breaking House's heart again too (although in that case he really had good reason to). I think its a mixture of both the effect of Amber's death and that he believes a relationship between House and Cuddy could work. Wilson has always been aware of the attraction between them (Occam's Razor) and care they have for one another(Forever), and I think after Amber's death he has really realized that you can't just let life pass you by and you must "grab any chance for happinness." One of my favorite quotes from him in "The Itch" was, "She's beautiful, smart, funny, and most importantly SHE CAN STAND YOU." Wilson has seen Cuddy stand by House time and time again, and he knows that she will never leave him, even if a relationship between them doesn't work out.

I just love Wilson to death, I plan on smashing his toilet someday :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago oldmovie said…
LOL at the toliet smashing comment and I agree with everything you said.

I think Wilson will have to become mormon with all of the marriage proposals he's going to get.
over a year ago kellinator said…
Lol yea, I think if Wilson had been mormon to begin with that would have solved his philandering problems, or rather his philandering would not be a problem. I definitely don't mind sharing him, as long as he gives me an oversized duck as a token of his love :)
over a year ago MoniBolis said…
We should build a monument to our king and the original Huddy shipper.

And yes Wilson knows that Cuddy won't leave House, just like that!
over a year ago -kt said…
Great point, I hadn't noticed that! I love Wilsonnn :)
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
heart
WOW! You're right!!! He really trusts Cuddy!! He trusts her enough to trust her with his best friend's damaged heart!! I LOVE YOU WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Blue24 said…
heart
That's one of the reasons I love him so much! I love people who ship what I ship :) And he's even better, because he's on the show so he can actually DO something, lol!

He is so cute while trying to convince the two of his best friends they're perfect for each other.
I love the quote you wrote, K!
"(...)and most importantly SHE CAN STAND YOU." <-- the best part :)
CLASSICAL Wilson-Huddy-shipper moment!

I ♥ him!
over a year ago Fabouluz said…
Wilson is the biggest pusher of Huddy. I never doubt his sincerity for a second when we see the Wilson Cuddy moments regarding House and Huddy. I love him.

xoxo