Huddy There's a difference between House/Cuddy and Hugh/Lisa!

PotterGal posted on Feb 04, 2009 at 12:07PM
SORRY GUYS. Really i am but my freakish anal-ness just kept banging on my head until i posted this.

So yeah, there's a difference between House/Cuddy and Hugh/Lisa! Even though both are freaking amazing, I mean a HUGE difference. I don't think i need to explain it, lol.

I came on the spot just now to rate stuff and i was pretty surprised at the mountains of Hugh/Lisa stuff posted in the photos and icons sections.

There's a wonderful link guys which would be much better suited for that stuff. :)

And also, all the Lisa E pics. As gorgeous as she is (*swoons*) i don't think Lisa pics really constitute as Huddy material and i really don't think i'm the only one of that opinion.

May i direct you to the amazing link?

Sorry if i sound wayyyy too anal to be allowed in society but it's something that's just been bugging me for a while. :)
last edited on Feb 04, 2009 at 12:07PM

Huddy 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago huddyislove said…
smile
Oh, I totally agree with you PG. We should keep things organized.
Thank you for warning us! :)
over a year ago velvet_fox said…
blush
Sorry about that PG. I didn't even realise there was Hugh/Lisa spot!
over a year ago Fabouluz said…
I agree with you PG. We shouldn't confuse Huddy for Huli XDD Unless you deviate that way XD

xoxo
over a year ago mrshouse62689 said…
Agreed! I think I've been guilty of posting a few LE pics in the past but I'll avoid that in the future.

And don't get me started on Huli haha.
over a year ago RP_Puzzle said…
Lol aw so you're saying they aren't attracted to each other in real life? No, that's impossible :p. Never seen that before Huli lol sounds like a martial artist *thinks of Hugh doing Tai chi and swoons*

I shall note that even though I don't contribute much just enjoy what's contributed :).
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
Thanx sis, I was wondering y there were 'Huli' icons being posted on here. xD
over a year ago mrshouse62689 said…
Oh I'm not saying there's no attraction there, RPP. But I hate, hate, hate it when people make all these speculations about what sort of relationship they're in. I've seen people say HL should leave his wife for LE and things like that...and it just pisses me off because frankly I don't think it's anyone's business, and comments like that are a bit rude in my opinion. So I usually prefer to say nothing on the subject.

See, now you've got me started haha. :-P
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kellinator said…
I agree mrshouse, I love their friendship, and while I may think they would be smoking hot couple, I don't want him to leave his wife for her or anything.
over a year ago CathCuddy said…
mrshouse said everything! I totally agree!
over a year ago Fabouluz said…
Some people are still posting images of 'Huli' on the House spot too XDD

xoxo
over a year ago RP_Puzzle said…
You're right MrsH and kellinator. I was just kidding about it, but yeah sorry to get you started lol.
over a year ago PotterGal said…
heart
Thanks for replying you guys. :)
I'm glad i'm not the only one who feels like that.
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
Oh, PotterGal, you are not the only one who feels this way. This is anal-ness that is very close to my heart. It makes my skin itch with OCD craziness when people do that.
over a year ago babybell said…
i will back my wife up whatever she says. Especially when i agree with her and are almost as anal as her about the subject, which is rare because analness is not something i do often. in fact it only applies to my Mac.