Huddy Stupid. Love.

maibear posted on Jan 27, 2009 at 07:05AM
So in Big Baby House talked about doing stupid things to/around people when you love them, I thought we could make a list of all the scenes or episodes for that matter where House is being stupid around Cuddy (my mind obviously went to their love when he said that quote) :)

I'll go first.

Let them eat cake-Grabbed her boob and told her that it was the logical next step.

When she left, he looked like he realized he had done something stupid.

Huddy 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago koch89 said…
In big Baby while he was in cuddy's office he told her that she thinks she made a big mistake about rachel and that she is trying to dump rachel. After he said that she looked really hurt eventually after saying a come back to house she left leaving a expression on house face that looked like he regretted what he had just did. I also totally agree that he was talking about cuddy. Did you notice right when he said it there was the really soft background music that only plays when something really emotional happens that involves his true feelings.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago maibear said…
Yeah I did, it's funny how much music can change and affect your opinions and response to a scene. I love it when they show the scenes when house realizes hes made a mistake, they make him look really human.
over a year ago thatship said…
It's stupid when Cuddy went to House's Office to thanks House for the desk and he has flirted with the blonde-dyed. If that had not passed I think we had huddy-sex on 5x10 episode xD
over a year ago maibear said…
Grrr...blonde dyed girl
over a year ago lizzie22xo said…
Oh my goodness thank you maibear for posting this! I seriously thought the same thing about how House was actually referring to Cuddy in that scene!