Huddy "Big Baby" Discussion

PotterGal posted on Jan 27, 2009 at 02:08AM
GUYS...GUYS...it was so beautiful and i freaking cried in nearly all the Cuddy scenes..

Huddy 126 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 126

over a year ago kellinator said…
heart
I AM DEAD!!
and LE is a f***ing Goddess!! Give her an Emmy NOW, hell, give her 3 Emmys!!
over a year ago PotterGal said…
ME TOO. OMG, that last shot of Cuddy...it killed me.
And the Cuddy/Rachel/House scene was so adorable!
SHE NEEDS AN EMMY. WHY CANT PEOPLE SEE THIS.
YES!!! Poor Cuddy, but I loved it when she bonded with the baby, and her smile was just pure beauty!!
And the House/Cuddy/Rachel scene was full of adorable awesomeness!! Lol I love that Rachel spit up on him, he deserves that!! And then Cuddy started wiping him up *dies*
over a year ago -kt said…
she totally needs an emmy!

I loved the "your puke isn't as cute" part. haha..
over a year ago AwesomeHippie said…
laugh
when the baby puked i died
over a year ago thatship said…
Oh my goddddddd,I'm cold!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa is amazing, the phone scene has maked me cry...My stomach is still shaking...WoWwWWWWwWW

I don't believe it this episode, it's so...DIFFERENT!!clearly this is the season that revolves around the personal life and the fellings of the characters...I'm in shock!!
last edited over a year ago
crying
My heart couldn't take the scene when Rachel was crying and Cuddy was yelling "Just tell me what you want"...i tear up just thinking about it. :'(
over a year ago velvet_fox said…
crying
AWWWWWWWWW GAWD. That was SO good!!!! Cuddy tore my heart out this episode! Seriously the first scene she had I was in tears, during the surgery scene when she couldn't stop Rachel crying I was in tears - plus I was totally crap scared that Cuddy was going to do something stupid. Then the Huddy family scene I was in tears because it was perfect. Huddy can do domestic. Fact.

Basically I am in tears right now. My favourite episode this season hands down.

Hell the Hameron stuff didn't even bother me. It was awkward, weird and it didn't work, but I don't care Cuddy's storyline was the SHIZ this episode. LE was outstanding!!!!
That scene practically tore my heart out it was so sad, and when the baby stopped crying and Cuddy started "glowing," I started crying tears of happinness.
I CRIED SO MUCH. Like in ALL the Cuddy scenes. It was just such a gorgeous episode for her. I thought her best work this season was in "Joy" but this episode can really REALLY rival it.
Srsly, if they don't give her an Emmy (or at least a nomination) after her acting in this ep and "Joy" I might commit murder.
over a year ago CathCuddy said…
OMG I missed the phone scene! *cries* my internet froze!!! *cries out loud*

But this was just brilliant, LE was on fire! BEST PERFORMANCE has a supporting actress EVER!!! I almost cried when she was talkign to Wilson! and the last scene... OMG!!!

Edit: LOL K! I'll help you with that!
Both Wilson and Cameron called her Lisa in this ep. It was different, lol.
But YES, i just love that last shot. OMFG, i feel so bad for Cuddy..
CC you missed the phone scene!? OMG you need to watch it somehow it was so intense!

Man though as much as I love the Cuddy baby storyline, I adore it, really I do, but crud, I'm so glad Cuddy will be back as DoM. Cameron as DoM was all kinds of wrong this episode.
crying
Everytime Cuddy came into the room I grabbed some tissues in preparation for the water works!!
Yes, I adore the baby storyline too, but I too am glad that she is back as DoM, she belings at the hospital, ordering House around.
Yeah tomorrow whe I get back from University I'm gonna watch it again *spazm*

The scene where Cameron tolds Cuddy that she was the only one left... OMG ! Cuddy's face! JEBUS!!! and when she kissed the baby and was leaving and she started to cry... OMG!!!
ME TOO K!
I didn't think Cameron was too bad in this episode. Though i have to say i LOL'd when Chase said she was dressing like Cuddy. It's good to know we're not the only ones who thought that.
OMG, i felt so bad for 13! AND AHHHHHH...wasn't that a total Huddy parallel when House was telling Foreman about love?! OMG.
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
OK SRRY IM LATE BUT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HH SIS STRAP ME DOWN OR I WILL FIUPEPURFPUARUGIEQ4TPUQ3PUGI5RGI5EAJPR TOUE4UTGAIJGHOPUYQ3GPUERBHLJGIL!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
over a year ago huddymaniac said…
heart
LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT!!! OMG! That was totally amazing! Im so in love with cuddy more than I've ever been! That woman is more than amazing! she deserves more than an emmy and they should see that already! Love it Love her! all cuddy scenes were awesome! House trying to be a jerk as always almost convinced cuddy that she'd made the wrong choice but thank God for Wilson! Im really getting to love him more as well! All in all it was a wonderful episode even with the spoilers it was still terrific! Enjoyed every bit of it! Gosh have I said how much I LOVED IT!!!
LOL I loved Chase in that scene!! And Cam didn't bother me as much as I thought, but when she made a bitchy retort to Cuddy on the phone I wanted to punch her lol.
And YES, that is one if the only times House has actually given good advice, and I thought of Huddy immediately when he said "People in love do stupid things" or whatever.
YES as soon as HOUSE mentioned LOVE I instantly connected it to Cuddy!!!
Urgh I hated Cameron this episode. It was almost like she was trying to BE Cuddy, even Chase said she was dressing like her and jeez I wanted her to gtfo. Cameron is no Cuddy, she doesn't even come close.
DID ANYONE NOTICE THE YELLOW TULIPS- HALF-WIT CONNECTION?!?!?!?!?!?!
LOL!! Me, Huddychild and Spinelli were screaming the same thing: OMG OMG OMG Stupid things! he does stupid things to Cuddy! OMG
OMFG CAKE, K AND I TOO CC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG, WAS EVERYONE CHATTING WITH SOMEONE???? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
i can't belive that cameron called her lisa!!!!omg
NO, WILSON CALLED HER LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah wilson too
So did Cameron ^^ D:
Wilson called her Lisa. Cameron didnt.
yea she did when house was telling cuddy that wilson told him that she didn't want the baby
Didn't Cameron? I thought she did too............
OMG RLLY???? Oh, my bad then. Cake, K and I were flailing too much XD
Yeah Cameron did too. I was like WHOA. LOL.
WHOA, IS IT NATIONAL CALL CUDDY BY HER FIRST NAME DAY?????
i think it is but house didn't call her lisa
*sighs*
over a year ago linhousepotter said…
I was hoping House would call her Lisa too...that would have been AMAZING! I loved this episode. The House/Cuddy/Rachel scene was just plain beautiful and cute. Cuddy's scenes were FABULOUS!! Lisa Edelstein deserves an Emmy!! and OMG! I LOVE WILSON!!
Ser!!!!!!!!!!!! Soon my fellow Huddies, soon.
AND YES LE NEEDS AN EMMY LIKE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! I CRIED ON HER SCENES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If House ever calls her Lisa (which i can't imagine at all, lol) that would just be so amazing..
Apart from crying, who grinned like a loon when watching Cuddy watching House with Rachel? She LOVES that man, no question about it.
heart
OMG I totally did and i was like aaww! and they way she told him to move his legs; that's stuff that couples do... and then her saying "do you wanna hold her?" that scene was just perfect!
the whole episode was amazing! I was squealing XD LOL!

And he just grabbed her! he didn't even said a sarcastic joke about helding the kid XD I mean he said the bonding thing but he didn't hesitat when she aproach him
heart
Cuddy totally rocks my world! I LOVE LISA!!!!!
If House calls her Lisa expect some major Caps and exclamation marks about how freakin dead I am XD
cameron wasn't bad either i guess cuz i dont have anything against her; I've always liked her...it was obvious in this episode that she still has feelings for house but oh well as cuddy likes to say it -that ship sailed a long time ago cam, sorry.
I did! It was the sweetest thing ever! I hope someone puts that part on Youtube. I want to see it again, lol.
i loved how house was very supirsed when cuddy told him to hold her
i am SO buying this ep tomorrow!!!!!!!!!