Huddy Optimism: Trust me, it's much better (Some Spoilers)

HuddyCrazy1331 posted on Jan 23, 2009 at 05:42AM
Ok guys, I was talking to K and Cake and we all agree that pessimistic thoughts about the Baby Arc, Huddy sex, the aftermath and so on is well... just not doing it for us. This is nothing against you guys, at all, we all have our thoughts you know. But I'm just asking if we could simply be a little more optimistic. Because pessimistic thoughts, to be honest, make me lose my mellow and others' too. And there are three things that are keeping me going. Hope they help you guys too:

1) House and Cuddy have amazing chemistry
2) No matter what happens, their chemistry will always be existent
3) House and Cuddy have been, are, and always will be FREAKIN OTP

Thanks for listening you guys, and spread some cheer cuz WAKE UP PPL! THIS ISNT JUST A PEPSI COMMERCIAL! THIS IS HUDDY FREAKIN SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDD

Edit: Please look at my comment about the latest 'DOOM' spoiler we got. CHEER UP PEOPLE. You're making me upset.
last edited on Feb 03, 2009 at 07:22PM

Huddy 41 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kellinator said…
big smile
Agreed! David Shore said it himelf- "House and Cuddy, there seems to be a sexuality to them no matter what I write."

Unless he decides to ship Cuddy off to god-knows-where (In which case House would probably be fired immediately), there will always be tension between them, which is what drew me to them initially.
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
Thanks K!!! :D
Anyways guys, I don't mean be blindly optimistic but don't be full on pessimistic either. I mean HELLO. WE R GETTING HUDDY SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
big smile
LOL! So true. I mean, personally, I am a little bit worried, but you're so right: ITS FREAKIN' HUDDY SEX!
over a year ago Fabouluz said…
I think we should stay upbeat about the Huddy relationship.Some Huddy fans make it their job to beat every piece of good news down! We should be HAPPY!! :DDD HUDDY SEX IS HAPPENIN'!!

xoxo
over a year ago Belle0308 said…
Ok...I am feeling better. Thank you for the mood adjustment. It hasn't been the best of weeks, but you are right and I am feeling much better about this.
over a year ago huddyislove said…
big smile
Tnx HC! I was a little bit worried about the whole thing,but I'm happy now!
over a year ago pumpkinpie99 said…
wink
well said wifey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After them sneak peeks I feel so EXCITED FOR MONDAY!! :DD

xoxo
THANX GUYS!!! NOW COME ON, HUDDY SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG THOSE SNEAK PEEKS AHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago rosehustle1 said…
Maybe this is a stupid question but HuddyCrazy1331 what does OTP stand for? Anyway, I am happy about Huddy getting together but I just hope it's not a cheap one night stand or sex out of guilt type thing.
It's not. Thats y I'm asking for optimism and not some 'its the end of da world. we're all doomed. theres nothing we can do. its over.' talk.
and OTP is one true pairing. LOL
over a year ago mrshouse62689 said…
smile
Oh I know there will ALWAYS be Huddy to some degree, and I'm excited about the upcoming Huddyness we're going to get. But I'm prepping myself for the worst and hoping for the best so I'm not disappointed.
heart
That's a great attitude mrshouse, prep for the worst and hope for the best, I mean I am not expecting a relatonship or anything (although I think it could work). Obviously Huddy never just drop off the face of the earth(like PI lucas did lol), it will always be there like it always has.
Ser awesome attitude guys!!! Ahhhh I feel bad cuz I told Cake i was going to bed like 2 hours ago and here I am... not in bed... XD
over a year ago Blue24 said…
If I said I was preparing for the worst and hoping for the best, that would be a lie! I CAN'T STOP HOPING FOR THE BEST TO HAPPEN!

I just can't! It's just impossible for me!

I AM optimistic! I am TOO optimistic!!!
big smile
But guys!!! Theres nothing wrong with being optimistic!!!!!!! It makes u so much happier, and we know that in the end, Huddy can't ever 'leave' or 'end'. I mean come on! Are u telling me that House will never barge into Cuddy's office asking to drill into a man's skull and say something about her top ever again? NOESSSSSSS. SO HAPPY SMILES CUZ HUDDY SEX IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So true HC :DD WE CAN'T BE BEAT DOWN BY HATERZ!!!!

xoxo
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XD
over a year ago huddyislove said…
angelic
hey HC!!!!! get on AIM if you can,pwease?
I am lol!!!! I just have to study too and check my updates, thts y i cant talk much lol
Ok, I felt like I needed to boost this forum up. EVERYONE JUST FREAKIN CHILL. I'm not MAD because of the news we got I'm UPSET because everyone is being so gloomy. Be more open-minded and look at the other possibilities such as: THEY WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT SEASON 5. I'm sorry, but everyone losing faith isn't doing me good!
Yea, HC I was just going to bump this forum up too I mean there is no need to be so upset. We knew they wouldn't have some fairytale happy ending. Also, they were most likely just alking about season 5, since DS and KJ said they have no idea what they are doing in later seasons, its not like they have the entire series mapped out.
I come on Fanpop to get some Huddy booster shots and I want people to be EXCITED and HAPPY for the sex and not take what they say in interviews for granted.

Sure DS doesn't like happy endings and all that jazz, but who in real life has happy days EVERYDAY??

I agree K, they don't have the whole series planned out in detail. They didn't even make their mind up about the Huddy sex for THIS season until only a few weeks ago lol

xoxo
I know seriously, so its upsetting me that ppl are all on the floor being all SAD. I'm not good with sad, and if SAD is all I'm going to see, I'd rather not see anything here at all.
over a year ago emzypemzy said…
heart
Guys, i completely agree, OPTIMISM is the best thing to have! I mean, we ARE getting HUDDY SEX!!!! XD squeeee!!! Personally the spoilers were not so great, but we just need to watch the episodes as we go and when we get some Huddy sex that will keep us happy for AGES i'm sure, no matter what will happen :) The kiss made us Huddy shippers go INSANE, so just think what the SEX will make us go like!!! lol!! I love Huddy, and most of us on here loved Huddy from SEASON 1 when there was not much there as 'evidence' compared to now anyways, so think about it this way:
their relationship just got a whole lot deeper and a whole lot more complicated, and Huddy is all about complex feelings and reasons, so lets just love the good stuff we get given and wait and see how the rest pans out, cos remember: DS/KJ said that they only person they can see House being with is Cuddy, if anyone (or something along those lines!)!! No matter what happens, as HC said in the forum post they will still retain their banter and the tension won't just disappear, definately not after some SEXY TIME House and Cuddy style :P XD
over a year ago emzypemzy said…
ooo.. that was a long comment :) didnt realise it was that long, guess I got a bit carried away :P lol
smile
Getting carried away is fine lol.
I'm glad you guys understand :)
over a year ago RP_Puzzle said…
Lol yay for optimism! I'm not a very optimistic person, but I'm trying to be, but it'll take a while (like it's taken forever for House to even consider being optimistic). I sensed that a crash was coming just cause too much good is coming our way (HUDDY SEX!!!!!!), but now that I think about it it's a good thing. Why? There's 2 more seasons and House wouldn't be House if he was in a relationship. Plus a fall-out would mean things going back to the way they were before: innuendos, which I enjoy the best, but the Huddy kiss was hot holy crap I get aroused just thinking about it (lol is that weird? this happen to anyone else? i mean hugh is hot and so is lisa so...^_^ and i'm pretty sure Huddy sex will be even sexier o_o *squees*).

As long as Huddy happens eventually I'll be happy and I'm pretty sure even if they do fall out we'll still find romantic innuendos in the way they act toward each other. Heck people justified House bluntly telling Cuddy that she was a crappy mom and should give up the baby if she doesn't love it was him looking out for her instead of him being a jerk.

...HUDDY SEX!!!!!! *squees and dances around the room*
actually RP, theres 5 more seasons of House. HL signed on for Season 10 lol.
and yes, huddy sex is gonna be SO HOT. XD
3 more season I think HC I can't imagine them going up to season 10 XDDD

xoxo
No, I actually read somewhere that HL signed up for Season 10. Only JESSE signed up for until season 8. HL season 10.
REALLY?? OMG!! :DD So we will definitly get MORE HUDDY!!

Bye Jesse. XDD

xoxo
If Jesse goes, someone else must go.... TEEHEE!!! IM GETTING HAPPIER BY THE SECOND!!! XD
worried
HOLY CRAP ARE YOU SERIOUS?! 10 SEASONS?!
WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! But at the same time I'm sad...Hugh is away from his kids too often ;_;. Aren't some of them still teens or are they all grown up? I would hate not seeing my dad for months (especially an awesome dad like him) all the time and he doesn't like that aspect much either I think.

Are you inferring Cameron should go?! Grr......*twitch twitch*
over a year ago blaukat said…
5 more years of my life are taken then =]
YAYY!!

I actually prefer the new team, I think Kutner is CUTE!! and Taub has such a dry-wit :D

xoxo
laugh
Lol true that blaukat!

HC you gotta find where you read that then you should post it on the House-MD forum so all may spaz far and wide! Cause y'know there are other ship fans albeit not many are other ships as Huddy is the obvious choice.
*HIDES FROM RP'S 'GRR'* XD
And i saw it a few months ago, I have NO IDEA where it is now. Sorry :(
Lol I still love ya anyway HC *hugs*.

But I don't want Cameron to gooooo *sniff sob*. I was so sad to see her retire I'm like noooo I won't see her anymore and then I found out she still works there and I'm like yaaaaay! Darn...well I hope you're right about 10 seasons in any case. I was thinking there'll be just 2 more 7 seasons total.
smile
*HUGGLES*
I'm pretty sure it's 10 seasons, unless they change something, but I know we have 8 seasons guaranteed at MINIMUM cuz Jesse signed on until Season 8 so yea lol. :)