Huddy I don't want to spoil the party but...and then??

thatship posted on Jan 22, 2009 at 08:17PM
Hi people!

we are very happy for the Huddy-sex confirmation, BUT...there is always a "but"

Edelstein,Laurie and Shore are agree on two things:

*the Hous-ian way of Huddy-sex
*Not a Happy ending for them (Lisa emphasizes that David Shore Doesn't like happy endings)

Ok, I understand it there, it's dangerous to change the character of House, and a normal relationship, without doubt, would ruin the show.

but if the sexual tension explodes when they' ll have sex...

Do you've got no fear?What happens if chemistry between the characters ends with the sex?

If their relationship ends badly, How they'd continue the dinamyc between them? Is it the end of jokes,eye-sex?

what do you think about this?

Huddy 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
Ok, I hate to advertise my own pick, but anyone who wants to can discuss what they think will happen between House and Cuddy after they have sex in this pick over here :p

link
over a year ago thatship said…
zzz
thanks Midnyte!

I think it's complicated...

all depends on how develops the sex between them...and those feelings they show...

If only will be an impulsive night between them, maybe then they act as if nothing happened...but I'm not convinced that

I don't knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
over a year ago cocacola said…
I'm kinda scared too...but I think they might run into chaos at first but after that I think it will even out and they'll be a bit closer. :)
over a year ago Belle0308 said…
I feel kind of sick right now thinking about it.

It hasn't been a good couple of days and I am not looking forward to the next several days...one happy spot, oddly enough is Huddy. The thought that there will be an unhappy ending is harsh.
over a year ago Belle0308 said…
Ok, just please tell me this, that when they say someone will leave, could it be Cuddy?
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
I am not worried at all- I dont know y, but I think I'll follow this positive feeling. Anyones welcome to share my thoughts :)
over a year ago rosehustle1 said…
Maybe they'll mirror Kate and Sawyer from Lost. They have sex and a weird kind of relationship evolves but it's never completely official or easy between them.
over a year ago Lisa_Huddy said…
eek... now im scared
i always get scared in this sort of situation

and i dont want the jokes and eye sex 2 go!!
those r soooo funny!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Sweet_Pants said…
worried
true. i was scared about the situation ever since i saw the spoiler.

over a year ago kellinator said…
I really don't think there is anything to worry about, the writers know what they are doing and they know that the tension and flirty banter is part of why House and Cuddy are so awesome, they are not going to get rid of that.
over a year ago RP_Puzzle said…
worried
I'M SCARED!!!! I knew this would happen it's a drama things have to get complicated and if things are going well they have to take a turn for the worse soon. Huddy sex=good thing that has to lead to something worse. NOOOOOOOOOOO *cries* and yet I'm still excited anyway!
over a year ago mrshouse62689 said…
I have to admit I'm a bit concerned about the aftermath, but we just have to trust the writers. They seem to like the Huddy dynamic so much (the flirtation that's been going on between them throughout the series) that I highly doubt they'll completely demolish Huddy. There'll probably be some rough patches here and there, but I think overall we'll still have some degree of Huddyness.