Huddy Did Cuddy 옮기기 to another house?

marjce77 posted on Jan 05, 2009 at 04:11AM
I was re-watching (again and again) some of my favorite episodes... and then I realized that the front door of Cuddy's place in "Insensitive" and "Half wit" looks completely different from the one in "Joy".
I also realized that finding differences between doors appearances might be a symptom of serious addiction to Huddy...Should I stop re-watching episodes?
last edited on Jan 05, 2009 at 04:22AM

Huddy 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mrshouse62689 said…
I noticed the difference too. They never actually mention her moving, but I suppose she could have. Either that, or they made another mistake (if you notice, House's apartment is not on the ground floor in season one, and the door opens directly to the outside...but in later seasons he's on the ground floor and there is a suite-style setup with other apartments).
over a year ago kellinator said…
I don't think she moved, I think it was just an inconsistency by the producers, the outside of her house still looks the same when we see it again in "The Itch."
over a year ago thatship said…
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah It's a simpton of addiction, don't worry be huddy xDDDDDD This tipe of siptoms are better than a Pulmon Cancer...xDD

over a year ago XhuddyobsessedX said…
good so I'm not crazy *sighs with relief* I notice this stuff all the time and itndrives me frickin crazy it's like make up ur mind ;)
over a year ago pure_rebellion said…
Ahh what now? She moved :S
Yeah the whole Houses appartment thing, I noticed that too hehe *feels special*

Omg i think i might cry at the lack of spoilers and the lack of House episodes why do they have to have a break its killing me

*goes and sobbs*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
I noticed it too. But maybe she got a new door? Thats always possible. XD
over a year ago housecuddy4ever said…
I've also noticed it.too.I rarely notice anything on the show anymore :/
Maybe she refurnished her house.
I've never realized her house was big.I mean we've seen her living room,dining room,bedroom,bathroom and some of her kitchen.
In "Half-wit" we see Cuddy walking down that one hallway and back to her room.I've also noticed that the same hallway lead to the baby's room.
Maybe the producers made Cuddy's house a little bit bigger to accommodate the baby.
Yupp!!! So it doesnt mean she moved. Maybe she re-did her home ^^
over a year ago marjce77 said…
I re-watched (again) and noticed something else: Some of the door arcs in the inside are squared in season 3 and rounded in season 5. I think she probably didn't really move but as kellinator said this is another inconsistency by the producers. By the way I liked better the first location.
Soon I will start seeing differences between the thickness of the walls. How can I stop doing that? The lack of spoilers is killing me :(
*drinks calming tea*

P.S. I'm learning english so please forgive the mistakes.
Its fine, lol! So i dont freak, im just gonna tell myself she redid her whole house. xD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
That is also possible too!!
LOLOL!!!!
over a year ago kellinator said…
Lol yea, I definitely don't think she moved, because the hallway where they hugged and kissed is still the same
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Ellen-smile said…
I did notice. because I'm that Cuddy-obsessed. I don't really mind that much though because it's really hard to stay consistent. You gotta give them credit for how much stays consistent.
I thought I was the only one tht noticed and that I was imagining things until I saw this forum. xDD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
HC as you see you are not the only one that was/is/will be imagining things so don't worry be huddy!!
LOL!!!!!!!
My uncle has a fish that when u press the button it sings "Dont worry be happy" XDDDD
XDDDDDDD
You should find the way to turn the fish singing into ♫ huddy ♫
I cant. Its in another state xD
over a year ago huddyislove said…
hahaha...it's so funny how you're using my quote... hehe... don't worry be huddy... I'm so proud...
*Btw. I realized that the house has changed too, I wonder why*
over a year ago MoniBolis said…
I did notice too.her door looks diffrent. In "Insensitive" she has a peephole, but in "Joy" she has a little window, just like in "Humpty Dumpty" the first time we saw her house.
right. so confusing. she needs to make up her mind XD
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
on more things than one xD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD