Huddy Hugh Laurie & Lisa Edelstein [[Piano Photograph QUESTION]]

rainbowedlife posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 03:35PM
Seriously? Someone needs to answer this:

So, I've seen some icons posted around with HL & LE sitting next together on the piano... it's from episode All In in season 2, although I'm not sure if I'm supposed to phrase it like that as there was never really that scene in the episode... just, like the characters are dressed in their...

Well. I want to know if the photographs are behind the scene shots, or are they manip? [Don't think they are, since Cuddy was never seen in that pose or anything.] If they are behind the scene, I would appreciate if someone could tell me how the photo(s) were 'let out' and if there was an article, or interview or something along with it.

I know I'm laaate but I'm kind of dying at the moment... Seriously... it's just so. effinng. adorable! The photo!!!!! And I'm sorry if this is just stupid but... JUST PLEASE ANSWER I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO EAT MY LUNCH IN PEACE!!!!

Huddy 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago huddyislove said…
You know I was thinking about that too! I have no idea!
over a year ago PotterGal said…
Okay i can tell you. It's not a photo of a cut scene but it is a behind the scenes shot. There were two other behind the scenees pictures of house and cuddy released with that one as well for that episode.
The bad thing is that Fox released that picture as a promo pic for the episode so of course loads of huddy fans got really excited about that episode and then when it wasn't shown they got really angry. LOL.
over a year ago huddyislove said…
oh...that sucks!
over a year ago rainbowedlife said…
Thank you, PotterGal! :D And yeah, it was a teensy bit cruel of them to do that to the Huddy fans in season 2.
over a year ago thatship said…
what is the title of that episode?I don't remember now..MMmMM
over a year ago kellinator said…
All In
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
Thanx PG! I was wondering about that too xD
over a year ago CathCuddy said…
Can someone please send me or tell me where is that pic? Cause I had it in my other pc and now I can't find it again...