Huddy Reasons why the writers SHOULD make Huddy happen.

Sheps88 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 04:16AM
Why do you think they should make Huddy official?

Huddy 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago thatship said…
Because since first season they have been working closely about this relationship and from the beginning they hide us the past that existed between them, but they have always suggested that there was something more...

and these mysteries, it's mandatory to resolve them!
over a year ago fargo1 said…
They should make it official to make the biggest Huddy shipper out there happy! :D Lisa E! woot woot!
over a year ago huddyislove said…
That's the best reason fargo1...
*Because there would be a mass of hysteric fans out there trying to kill the writers if Hameron happened*
*evil grin*
over a year ago oldmovie said…
lol fargo1 I love that reason!

I think they should make Huddy happen because out of all the ships on the show (perhaps maybe 14) it has the most interesting premise and has the most substance to it, plus its original.

They have a past, she is partly responsible for his leg, she's his boss, they're both freaking screwed up. I think its way more interesting than the usual: boy meets girl, boy falls for girl, boy and girl get together, boy and girl fight and end relationship, boy and girl make up and live happily ever after.

Huddy is more like: Boy meets girl, Boy likes girl's ass and falls for girl but is addicted to Vicodin and has abandonment issues so will never push it, girl pushes it and gets rejected so she adopts a baby, hot night of sex which means awkwardness and lots of fights, boy and girl make up and have sex, we will never know if boy and girl live happily ever after.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kellinator said…
LMAO OM I love your adapted boy meets girl story for them. I agree, I think Huddy should happen because they don't have a cliched relationship. They are both miserable and screw up just about every relationship they have, but they haven't managed to completely screw up their relationship with eachother for 20 years. As LE said once, "They have a history, and they have a future"
over a year ago huddyislove said…
haha OM that was so true!!!!
I love the way you think! You make this place great!
over a year ago thatship said…
OM this explanation is perfect xD

Huddy is more like: Boy meets girl, Boy likes girl's ass and falls for girl but is addicted to Vicodin and has abandonment issues so will never push it, girl pushes it and gets rejected so she adopts a baby, hot night of sex which means awkwardness and lots of fights, boy and girl make up and have sex, we will never know if boy and girl live happily ever after.

I love it xDDD

Kisses!
over a year ago Sweet_Pants said…
The writers have always implicated there is more to House and Cuddy for the last 4 seasons, just getting our hopes up, stopping now would be kind too late, the damage is done, there are Huddy fans out there, might as well feed their addiction.