Huddy OMFG House's Head KJ and DS Commentary!!

HuddyCrazy1331 posted on Dec 29, 2008 at 08:43AM
Ok, so I was watching Ds and KJ's commentary on House's Head. When the part with House waking up to go to Cuddy, but the other girl is lying down there instead DS brought up something: How did House know Cuddy would have been sleeping there? If the girl was there, it must've been because House thought Cuddy was there, but how did House know Cuddy would be there? Because DS brought up there was a relatively comfy couch right next to that chair. He said it was very interesting. I feel so slow, I can't believe I just realized that.

Huddy 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Fabouluz said…
Why didn't she sleep on the couch??? How did House know she would sleep on the chair??

OMGZ!!

xoxo
over a year ago kellinator said…
I wondered that too after I heard the commentary!!
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
I can't even begin to speculate on this.
Me neither, I wish DS had elaborated on why that was significant and why she was in that chair.
I cnt w8 to get my s4 dvd boxset now!!! I wanna hear the commentry!!

In a way you could say that House was dreaming of Cuddy in his sleep;but his mind made him focus on the puzzle instead.

xoxo
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
OMFG SER I WAS LIKE DS, U TELL ME THIS NOW ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Ok, I just put in my s4 dvd and I'm gonna watch the commentary too to see if I can find anything to feed my speculation lol.
Ok, well after watching the commentary, I am still unable to speculate! It seems like DS is as completely shocked as we are though, like he doesn't know why Cuddy would be there either, but it is definitelysignificant that House KNEW she would be there. Argg I wish they could have the writer and director of that ep answer our question!!
over a year ago thatship said…
Fabouluz you're Right, that dream It's a mixture of Cuddy arc and Amber arc, like the other dream (lap dance)

I've been thought that before, and I believe that the language of dreams in this case is more significant. Who is that girl? I think there is an analogy between Cuddy and she, and the chair is very significant because shows this parallel between them.

in the theory of psychoanalysis tie someone of the opposite sex indicates affection or sexual desire that we feel towards it.the fact that the tie is red reinforces that there is above all an affectionate relationship, good or bad, and often a sexual background.

In the other hand, dreaming of blood has many meanings but one of them, dreaming of blood that you don't know where it comes from insinuates that the sonant yearns rid of any troublesome situation that prevents you from achieving what has been proposed a long time.

the fondling...dreaming that one person is stroking you, spoke of the good feelings, that that person has specifically towards you.If you dream that someone caress your hands, is a signal that feels a true love or sincere.

I think DS, we sent an encrypted message, not to vary xDDDD.

Kisses people

forgiveness for the speech, I am a student of psychology and I love these things jeje

:DDDD Darn you lucky Huddy fanz!! I guess I'll have to come up with my own speculation before we get some other spoiler.

xoxo
Thatship, I love your theory. I only wish we could have a workshop with the writers, DS and KJ. Then we can have a whol specualtion weekend!!

xoxo
over a year ago huddyislove said…
omg Thatship I love your sayings!!!!
Damn TS, I ADORE UR SPECULATION!!!!!
over a year ago HuddyKins said…
Omg yeah i wondered the same thing while watching it.

im HuddyKins bdw Hi!
Hi welcome to Huddy land!
Hey im so excited HuddyLand so much to explore! *must calm down*

XD
Haha, yea it's the best place to be
Tis good fun :)
over a year ago XhuddyobsessedX said…
oh im so retared i have s4 didn't feel like listening to the commentary :P now i gotta watch it!...♥
over a year ago Ellen-smile said…
I love speculation like this! So fun. X]

over a year ago Sweet_Pants said…
This is driving us crazy as if what it means is so significant, but we don't know what it means so we don't know if it's significant which is driving me crazy!
This is a symptom from spoiler misdrawl
please tell me if that made any sense to you at all.
Welcomes HK!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDD

and I think it makes senses SP... i think xD