Huddy Is it just me....???

mygreghouse posted on Dec 17, 2008 at 01:43AM
...or is Cuddy's new hairstyle a way of her saying "New day. I'm over you, so there's a new me" even physically, I guess. I don't know, maybe I'm reading to much into this, but..... 3rd season was the Hameron kiss, and 3rd season Jennifer had thick bangs. Lisa's new hair seems to be going that direction, so...

Or just MAYBE it was a spur of the moment haircut and I should stop freaking out about...um...hair.

But I don't know, I was sorta puzzled over the new hair and just came up w/ a theory. Thoughts???? (Am I insane? Etc...)

Huddy 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago -kt said…
haha I saw somewhere that she changed her hair because people were mistaking her for Melina Kanakaredes.
over a year ago babybell said…
it was LEs personal choice not that of the show i believe lol :P
over a year ago huddymaniac said…
lol love you twisted idea haha but i think it was just a coincidence, but u could be right u never know lol
over a year ago mrshouse62689 said…
I'm pretty certain that was just a coincidence haha. I heard the same thing -kt heard.
over a year ago Belle0308 said…
I don't know. Reminds me of what happens when my hairdresser doesn't cut my bangs short enough. I kinda like it.
over a year ago giubicri said…
cuddy's hair still need to be reconsidered
over a year ago pure_rebellion said…
Hahah I actually thoguht that to kind of like saying yupp im over you and eveyrhtings you new now like a new beginning
haahah