Huddy The "Chinwagging" Thread

PotterGal posted on Dec 16, 2008 at 02:52PM
Okay, so first of all, who loves the word "chinwag"? Seriously, is that not THE BEST British word or what? ;)

RIGHT, so moving on. I've seen that so many of us awesome Huddies just love to TALK. About the most random things too (because we are just that awesome, i know) and it's always spread out across the different forum threads so i had a thought (i know, hard to believe right?)...how about a forum thread where we can just talk about ANYTHING. Have a little chinwag here and there (okay, i'll stop with that word, i promise).
So here we go! :D

Huddy 46 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago babybell said…
LOL Wifey, chinwag. LOL.
jesus Christ its Dec 16th today??!!??! SHIT. I need to get my bro a birthday present!!!
over a year ago PotterGal said…
LOL bb! Is it his birthday today?
Ooh...less than 10 days to xmas.. 0_o
8 days till christmas.
And also, no its his birthday on the 20th, im going away on Thursday to celebrate i should be back my Sunday.
I wen tot a disco last night with some friends. It was awful, but at least i got to spend a load of time with them. LOL.
last edited over a year ago
LOL. Yeah its the friends hanging out together that matters the most! :D
DOES THIS MEAN YOU WON'T BE ON FANPOP FROM THURSDAY TO SUNDAY? Oh wait a sec, i'm going away too...but i think that's after...*is confused with her life right now*
yes, that means i won't be on fanpop thursday - sunday : (
there is no internet in Norfolk....
at least there isn't in those national trust cottages im staying at.There might be some in town, im bringing my dads laptop.
Im sure the confusion will sort itself out soon Pg. lol.
Aw, that's sad i won't be able to wish you on Xmas day. :(
LOL, yeah must have been that math exam today that fried my brain. XD
Xmas day isn't this weekend is it?
it better not be
wait its..
*counts* 8 days, so its next wednesday, i will be here for that. hopefully you will too!
and lol maths exams tend to do that.
Yeah, i just checked. I'm going away from the 27th-29th so i'll be around for xmas. :D
LOL, they really do! I have another one tomorrow. How sad is that? I can't even get into the xmas spirit properly because of all these exams. *facepalm*
poor PG :( X-MAs spirit is over rated... although Christmas tree's are very pretty,... and watching the Hogfather over and over, re reading favorite books, re watching fav films, watching ridiculous amounts of Tv and having over extravagant and expensive social gatherings its fun.... lol
Oh, so that's all i'm missing out on huh? Pssshh...

LMAO, it's okay, exams end on Thursday then i can ENJOY IT TO THE FULLEST. WOOT!
WOOH!]
lol my school ended last week *evil grin*
Ahahahahaha...so this is what my dad means when he tells me (at least 3 times a week whenever i complain about something or the other, lol) that LIFE ISN'T FAIR huh?
My two younger brother's school ended like a week ago too so they're always making fun of me when they see me studying. LOL, it is not a good time right now. XD
awww pooor Pg... sorry i left i went outside :P
over a year ago pumpkinpie99 said…
yaaaay i love chinwagging ;) good idea PG
!!!
right i just watched a video :
link

this is gonna sounds sooo strange but i had never actualy realised what a beautiful couple house and cuddy are
they are beyond perfect for each other
i can honetsly say, that i can't imagine the show ending without them being together after watching this video.... i can now say that i kind of see it all in a whole new light
i have always ALWAYS been a massive huddy fan, but i guess i never had much meaning to it but now i can say from the bottom of my heart that i have never seen 2 people who were more perfect for each other

that was probably incredibly boring sorry, but i had an urge to spill my heart lol
over a year ago oldmovie said…
CHINWAG!!!! I love that word, I had a shock today.

I have always used this phrase "taking the piss" when referring to making fun of someone, I had no idea that it was a British phrase....AT ALL!

See this is what living in england for 12 years does do you...ay! Lol you know that Ellen interview with HL where the chin wag incident came from, I was learning American slang as well....I didn't know what a bon-donk-adonk was either so guessing was fun....*sigh* and I call myself American.

Anyways EXAMS ARE FINISHED CHRISTMAS BREAK FTW!!!
over a year ago kellinator said…
Lol I lOVE that Ellen interview too, when he says, "I'm chuffed to bits by your bon-donk-adonk" I die lol.

And I wished my exams were finished, I have one more tomorrow and I am done!!!
What do you have tomorrow?
Calculus, I'm not even close to being ready for it.
Oh I had that today, well calculus is part of my syllabus.......PG knows what I'm talking about.

I hate calculus with Exponents and logs....ay.....
over a year ago ZaraShade said…
Aha!! Chinwag thred!!!
Good luck on ur calculus exam^!!
Hehe, I finsihed school about two and a half weeks ago. :P
SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!!!
summer holidays, where do you live??!!?! over here in England we are having the christmas, winter holidays!! snow and stuff!!
I live in Australia.
We have hot x'mases. No snow... :P
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
Lucky you. I'm freezing up here in Oregon.
Aw!! Feel free to steal some aussie heat... I don't think anyone will mind.
lol, ok then. *steals some Aussie heat*
Haha, yay!
*enjoys lack of heat*
over a year ago -kt said…
hmm, so what exactly does chinwagging mean? I think I may be culturally deprived :P

and speaking of exams, school is cancelled tomorrow due to snow so mine are postponed. I made brownies! Would anyone care for a brownie? XD
Lol lucky, I wish I could have a snow day, *takes a brownie* thanks!

And chin wagging means talking
Ah, I see. Thanks for informing me!
*takes bite of brownie*
:)
over a year ago Ellen-smile said…
*eats all brownies left*

how can people like cookies better than brownies??
chocolate+cookie= YUMMY BROWNIE GOODNESS!

ah thank god for randomness threads.
I'm going to make another batch!
XD
Thanks for making another batch. I didn't get any the first batch around. xD
immmmmm bored.... is anyone out there?????

I'm here BB, I really should be studying because I have a final exam in 8 hours, but I can't stay away from here lol
no problem midnyte, take as many as you'd like. I've surely gained 20 pounds off these =/
haha!:D
*wonders if anyone is here*

I'VE FINISHED WITH EXAMS. OMFG. I'M SO HAPPY. LOL.
Oh and guys, i saw the broadway musical of Mamma Mia last night. HOLY CRAP. It was so freaking amazing. I have no words to describe it's awesomeness. ;)
morning everyone
:D
im happy BECAUSE IM ON MY CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS YAAAY
wooooow broadway mamma mia that sounds awesome!!!!! lucky!!!!!
goood morning people : )
im up this early cause i have to like... go into town. Before i leave. Till like Sunday. : (
where are you going BB??????
Norfolk. To celebrate my brothers birthday. I will be back by Monday for sure.
awesome!!!!
AWWWW...BB! *hugs hubby*
I'll miss you! :(
I'll miss you too :(
over a year ago velvet_fox said…
Lol as an English girl can I just say this thread title is the bees knees of everything! XD